Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice on CAO/PLC/Points!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 beansm

thanks Sugarman, I have done a lot of research already, I know that they don't use a point system for mature students, but I didn't think points and leaving cert were completely irrelevant?
    You still need to send a copy of results in with your application, and I don't feel mine reflect my ability, so I'm just looking for advice on
    improving my points! I just want to give myself the best chance on the application and interview, and also, if I was lucky enough to get in, I don't want to fall behind, that why I was asking about resitting Maths or Science.
    Sorry if the post is unclear, I was pretty confused and frazzled when I wrote it, lol.
    I just want to know if I would survive the course with OL Maths and Science or not.
    If I could bump up my points I would feel a lot better about going into the interview. I don't want to go in with 300 points to a 500+ points course, just for my own sanity really so that I don't feel completely out of place, it's very ambitious of me to even apply with 300 points!
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 beansm

Ok! I will focus on the PLC & getting enough work experience ect so. Thanks a million, I appreciate the advice!

Advertisement