Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Time Passcode

Options
  • 13-05-2018 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi! I have a question, i need pay a flight ticket from internet with my Bank of Ireland Visa Debit but it required a One time passcode. The problem is than i am in Argentina right now and my irish mobile number is not working right now. Do you now what i can do?
    Thanks! :)
    Franco

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

frankote wrote: »
    Hi! I have a question, i need pay a flight ticket from internet with my Bank of Ireland Visa Debit but it required a One time passcode. The problem is than i am in Argentina right now and my irish mobile number is not working right now. Do you now what i can do?
    Thanks! :)
    Franco

Hi Franco,

Thanks for your post.

You can still receive the code if you have a network signal on your phone when abroad.
    However it's possible to update the mobile number that you receive the code to for Verified by Visa. You can call our Verified by Visa team on 0035312500437 and they will be happy to help you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement