Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first time HAP

Options
  • 13-05-2018 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    Question about HAP. I am on the housing list in Dublin City, I've been told me cap is 1275 but can go for up to 1675 as I am working full time. I found a property, and verbally agreed to take it, it's within the price range. Landlord happy to do HAP. I'm asked to pay the deposit, sign lease now. Rent is due when I move in later in the month.
    So where do I go from here. Can I ask them to fill out their part of the hap form on the same day as deposit and lease? When I send in my part of the application is that just a formality as I am already on the housing list? Are we to send in the forms separately or together and should I do this or the landlord? How long does the whole process take.

Advertisement