Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding a boys bike ASAP. Frog bikes in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-05-2018 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Its my sons birthday on Monday 21st and he has decided he want a new bike.
    I am delighted to encourage that, but time is not on my side for sourcing one.

Problem is that while he will be only 9 he is super tall, and so far it seems like a 26er with a smaller frame would be best. The issue with that is that all of the bikes in that range are made for older kids/adults and all a bit bland and dull.

He is still a kid and is looking for a bright coloured MTB type..

I saw a yellow Muddy Fox 3000 on sportdirect, but it wont get here before Monday.

Then I came across a Frog 73 Hybrid which fits the bill, and I know they have a decent rep for being light and reliable.

Are there any frog stockitss in Dublin?
    I found on in Doyles in Athlone.

Or any other suggestions?
    Open to any brands, budget is 250-400ish..

P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

Joe Daly's Dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Check out

https://woombikes.com/?ls=en

Read some reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭EDit

If you’re willing to travel, Buckley’s Cycles in Athlone stocks them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,536 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Cube tend to go with bright colours all through their MTB range.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭flatface

I second Joe Dalys above. Great to deal with. Can you bring him there? You could get him sized and add any accessories. Go for a nice Dodder river cycle afterwards

• Advertisement
Advertisement