Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I hadn't posted it yet, have it scribbled on a note pad. I came on to post and find all this excitement.

Are you going to give us the rest of your ffa so?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Sure. It was in no particular order:

Jake WW for the above reasons. Nick because right on day one saying Kill Me I thought was a strange move. Don't really have an option 3.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

#FFA1

Tegan - as previously stated, for jumping on Henry's early questioning

Eva - their FFA, especially in relation to Ewan. I'm not sure why Ewan when others weren't posting too much either

Nigel - I needed a third and may have been trying to gain credibility as a villager with the lynch me thing. Not convinced at all on that though.

Jake WW for the above reasons. Nick because right on day one saying Kill Me I thought was a strange move. Don't really have an option 3.

Nick >> Nigel

bloody fat fingers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

The village was rife with suspicion but one man had a plan, from the top of the bell tower he took aim and hit.... Jake WW right between the eyes

Jake WW has been shot

Jake was Theresa Cullen (WOLF)

I drive home and miss all the fun

Well done vig

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Tegan - as previously stated, for jumping on Henry's early questioning

Eva - their FFA, especially in relation to Ewan. I'm not sure why Ewan when others weren't posting too much either

Nigel - I needed a third and may have been trying to gain credibility as a villager with the lynch me thing. Not convinced at all on that though.

Very flimsy reasons. Although, where have you been all day?

I see a bandwagon forming on me by a couple of posters. This is very suspicious indeed.

Conor WW wrote: »

Have more players that I think are good rather than bad atm

*think*
    Yep. Chances are you are well off the mark.

Steve WW wrote: »
    On this, I originally was suspicious of Henry for trying to make a point about Fiona's post. Fiona made a fair enough point about not having to trawl through too much, which seems to have been miscontrued by Henry. Other have commented on it since I think, but Tegan jumped straight in with the support of Henry. So maybe it was Tegan waiting for someone to point a finger and then jump on it.

Im thinking that only a wolf would post nonsense like this. Making a point in response to a previous post is perfectly normal. Your level of paranoia is far too great for this early stage of play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I don't buy the Tegan thing at all.

And here's why:

Tegan's first post.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Fiona, Jake, Eva are possibly all bad or roled. Very eager start from them.

Ffa.

1. Fiona.
    2. Jake.
    3. Eva.

Does a wolf really call another out in their very first post? I mean, it would be crazily brazen.

I'd rule Tegan out as being a wolf, but not the SK as a result tbh.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »

And here's why:

Tegan's first post.

Does a wolf really call another out in their very first post? I mean, it would be crazily brazen.

Lot of mental gymnastics

Sk would be laying low, not drawing attention

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Lot of mental gymnastics

Sk would be laying low, not drawing attention

I wasn't suggesting you were the SK, just that you can't be cleared of that in my eyes - whereas your first post takes a lot of 'gymnastics' as you put it to pair you with Jake, which is what if I've read correctly is being suggested.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Nice shot vig, that is one ballsy move on day 1, fair play.

Still a lot left to post FFAs, would a second wolf be in the low posters, I'm leaning towards Orla over Nidge at this point.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Nice shot vig, that is one ballsy move on day 1, fair play.

Still a lot left to post FFAs, would a second wolf be in the low posters, I'm leaning towards Orla over Nidge at this point.

Still haven't worked out how he got Jake.

I wonder if there is another game backroom with some good folk?

I wasn't suggesting you were the SK, just that you can't be cleared of that in my eyes - whereas your first post takes a lot of 'gymnastics' as you put it to pair you with Jake, which is what if I've read correctly is being suggested.

Alright, i must have misread it. Soz.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Still haven't worked out how he got Jake.

I wonder if there is another game backroom with some good folk?

I can't see anything that would have constituted a slip up.

Either the vig spotted something no one else has, or the vig just drew a name from a hat and got very, very lucky lol

If the latter, then as a village, we got lucky too cause wasting a bullet on a random shot on day one seems foolish. I mean, it worked, but still...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

A B C
    Nigel Isla Katie Ewan
    Frank Nigel Conor Ewan
    Fiona Frank Henry Conor
    Liam Jake the Wolf Henry Frank
    Ewan Steve Tegan Isla
    Holly Tegan Fiona Doris
    Katie Nigel Isla Orla
    Isla Nigel Frank Fiona
    Eva Ewan Tegan -
    Henry Fiona Ewan -
    Conor Isla Tegan -
    Doris Frank Orla -
    Riona Jake (after he's dead) Nigel -
    Steve Tegan Eva Nigel

No FFAs from Mary, Orla & Tegan

Vote Counts
    Nigel: 5 votes
    Tegan: 5 votes
    Isla: 4 votes
    Frank: 4 votes
    Ewan: 4 votes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

*think*
    Yep. Chances are you are well off the mark.

Chances are im right actually, 4/17 players are evil, if I pick 13 players as good, atleast 9 are

But anyways, who's carrying this bandwagon and who would you like to get lynched

Just a quick question too

Has everyone posted since much changed this morning? Obvious if there's FFA she from everyone, they did. Did the three who didn't post at all?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Sorry to do this mods but I have PMd a few times today about the link and my password for voting.i don’t want to be accused of missing one!

I thought I would have more time but I’ve been working and at meetings since lunchtime so have only been able to sporadically check in. I’m in another meeting now so might not make tonight’s vote.

Minwould of voted no lynch or Henry but only cause of a sh*t day 0 thingy that’s no reflection on Henry or anything today....

• Advertisement

I haven't looked back at Jake interactions yet. Wanted to get votes collated 1st.

Has Mary posted?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Is there a no lynch option?

Lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Spelling mistake in Lynch form

This game is literally unplayable

Hey Mary. PM the mods your lynch vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Very easy in hindsight to say youd vote for the now known wolf.

I was literally the only person who suspected him and my reasoning was far from concrete. I had a gut feeling though thats it.

Very surprised the Vig even took a shot on day 1.

Seeing as the vig has gifted us a wolf pelt, I assume we can shelve the idea of lynching Nigel and see if Jake's post have better clues to work with?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

And here's why:

Tegan's first post.

Brazen ..... brash..... but a post like that could easily he fluff. And it is IMO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary WW wrote:
    Sorry to do this mods but I have PMd a few times today about the link and my password for voting.i don’t want to be accused of missing one!

Link is in the op here, in the lynch link thread at the top of the ww forum and on like page 3 or 4 of this thread.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Spelling mistake in Lynch form

This game is literally unplayable

Wot spellin misteak?

Advertisement