Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Very surprised the Vig even took a shot on day 1.

Id say there is more going on than we know about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Seeing as the vig has gifted us a wolf pelt, I assume we can shelve the idea of lynching Nigel and see if Jake's post have better clues to work with?

Ive been away for an hour and came back and caught up, the last page is literally this

You not caught up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Tegan WW wrote:

Secret robot rodeo?

Whoa it's almost 8. When are we making a call on ffa results and the plan for the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Secret robot rodeo?

Some sort of back channels. No Vig, possibly Mick, would take a random shot so early in day 1

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »

Thats a given.

I havent voted yet.

Not sure who gets my vote yet

Like in Westworld the mods (read: robots) have gone mad and are turning against their masters (us).

Mick killed Jake.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Some sort of back channels. No Vig, possibly Mick, would take a random shot so early in day 1

Plus one.

Maybe the seer and the vig have a backroom or a message comms

Liam WW wrote:
    Maybe the seer and the vig have a backroom or a message comms

Would the seer have gotten a peek already. Would be a bit unusual if so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I reckon I'm leaning towards Ewan.

Tegan, fair warning...I used my initial FFA of yourself and Ewan to try and get reads. With nothing to go on, I threw two names down of people I felt were being a bit fluffy.

I'm willing to buy the idea Jake probably wouldn't have named you if you were a wolf.

But Ewans reaction seemed to just further cement my fears; more fluff, first moaning about my FFA, and then having a very washy FFA himself too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Would the seer have gotten a peek already. Would be a bit unusual if so.

Most seers get an N0 iirc

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Also, if there's suspicion of a shared backroom like that...should we be discussing it? That feels like its giving the wolves something to start hunting for....

If there is something like that going on, awesome, but let's ignore it for now and let them work away without risking exposing anyone?

My vote already went in for Ewan. At this stage I doubt he is a good role, he isn't helping us, and could possibly be a wolf.

Conor WW wrote:

Never been a seer so don't know but didn't think so! Thought first action was always wolves, and seers didn't get an action until after Lynch.

Conor WW wrote: »

True , but in this game it stated the first action is munch at 10am monday.

But who knows for sure

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I reckon I'm leaning towards Ewan.

Tegan, fair warning...I used my initial FFA of yourself and Ewan to try and get reads. With nothing to go on, I threw two names down of people I felt were being a bit fluffy.

I'm willing to buy the idea Jake probably wouldn't have named you if you were a wolf.

But Ewans reaction seemed to just further cement my fears; more fluff, first moaning about my FFA, and then having a very washy FFA himself too.

All day 1 FFA are washy as not much to go on but at least the rest of us tried to give reasons and not just post two names and say there are fluffy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    All day 1 FFA are washy as not much to go on but at least the rest of us tried to give reasons and not just post two names and say there are fluffy.

Very fair point, I hadn't seen much from Eva at all

I have a placeholder vote in but are we voting off our own FFA or are we running people?

For me the ffas are for future use really. It's go with your gut or go for me to ensure we don't hit a roled goodie, I think.

What is anyone in a race gonna say? Yeah I was fluffy but it was day 1. Yeah I was dodgy but I was rattling cages. Nothing to go on. Chance ftw

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I have a placeholder vote in but are we voting off our own FFA or are we running people?

Unsure on this myself, considering voting based on FFA to give anyone an opportunity to defend themselves. I'd fear killing someone off without giving themselves an opportunity to defend themselves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

giphy.gif

Doris WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Why dont you make a conversation rather than fluff post

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why dont you make a conversation rather than fluff post

I suppose I could talk to myself :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

You guys voting off FFAs or going for gut?

Katie WW wrote: »

I think we are going with gut

Katie WW wrote: »

I'll be voting off the FFA results anyways.

Gut

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Jake's introduction post - Tegan calls him (and 2 others) wolves as they were first three to post. Jake never responds

Isla posts about being naked, Jake responds "so you're a wolf, good to know". Isla responds "so what makes you think a wolf would be naked". Jake never repies

Jake comments on fixxers post (non anon).

Tegan asks how she removes ads. Jake says to watch online. Tegan doesn’t reply back to Jake but does to others

Jake posts morning salutations at 06:57. Fiona replies, Tegan replies both within 15 mins. Jake responds to Tegan making comment about Steve

Jake responds to Tegan saying "Great Show" after Tegan had said "Get Out" to bounty hunter posting on thread. No reply from Tegan

Isla gives morning salutations about it being a lovely day, Jake replies "if you are looking forward to a feast, maybe" Tegan thanks Jakes post. Isla responds with she's had her cornflakes, bla bla bla. Asks if Jake is feeling peckish. No reply from Jake

Jake talks about priest and getting alignment on death. Nobody reponds to this post

Liam puts up Jakes posts and states that he's suspicious of Jake. Jake never responds to Liam. His next post is about Abigail on lynch form

"Jake asks why are people assuming there are tasks saying the closest thing to a task he can see is the self sacrifice. Tegan replies to Jake. Riona replies. Jake replies to Tegan. Jake replies to Riona. Holly responds to Riona with ""There was a munch, Maling is dead.
    This talk of failed tasks is distracting." but didnt respond to Jake at all

"Frank (me) talks about no munch and it contradicting Rule 16. Jake replies "I was about to quote that also. Either the mods are messing with us or the wolves didn't get a kill this morning for some reason or another." I reply to both him and Riona without actually quoting them."

Liam posts his FFA which includes Jake and reasons are from earlier interactions

Announcement that Jake has been shot and is a wolf

that's all i could find - Frank

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

My vote is in. Voted from the highest names in combined FFAs

Advertisement