Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

What is happening? I'm so confused. How is the vigilante getting all these amazing hits on day 1? Jesus christ that is amazing work!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Im thinking that only a wolf would post nonsense like this. Making a point in response to a previous post is perfectly normal. Your level of paranoia is far too great for this early stage of play.

I know it's particularly normal. Doesn't mean it can't be a wolf. My point is that others commented saying that the reasoning doesn't really stand up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    What is happening? I'm so confused. How is the vigilante getting all these amazing hits on day 1? Jesus christ that is amazing work!

Of all the replies so far, this strikes me as the most "oh ****, I have to post something to make it look like I'm not panicing" post...

Isla WW wrote: »

A gold medal to our vig

latest?cb=20131109150820

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I had similar thoughts to you, Eva

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    I know it's particularly normal. Doesn't mean it can't be a wolf. My point is that others commented saying that the reasoning doesn't really stand up.

That was meant to say perfectly normal, not particularly normal. (Don't know where that came from)

Frank WW wrote: »
    I had similar thoughts to you, Eva

Its also on my mind that Jake had 2 interactions with Isla, if I remember right.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Fair play vig, hand it back to ya soft so he would

Eva WW wrote: »
    Of all the replies so far, this strikes me as the most "oh ****, I have to post something to make it look like I'm not panicing" post...

Well it's less a 'oh **** I'm panicking' post and more a 'I've not been paying attention' post. But make of it whatever you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Due to the action tonight I am a bit behind on the lynch. If you could all hold on to your stetsons!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

*holds*

Due to the action tonight I am a bit behind on the lynch. If you could all hold on to your stetsons!

I thought we established yesterday that I'm naked?

Its also on my mind that Jake had 2 interactions with Isla, if I remember right.

Yep just the 2. Did you read my post showing all Jakes interactions?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

giphy.gif

Frank WW wrote: »
    Yep just the 2. Did you read my post showing all Jakes interactions?

I glossed but will read properly once the lynch passes.

Wanna take a stab at cross referencing Dorris into those interactions?

Don't think I talked to Doris at all. IIRC

I don’t mind. Will take me a while.

Liam, would you look at the posts responding to your FFA and any posts that trailed off from it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

DA FCUK IS GOING ON!!!

SK DOWN ON DAY 1

AND TWO WOLVES DOWN

THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!

May have been bit excited there.

Anothet game is definitely getting played and were left out!!!!!

Ok folks I'm going to watch actual Westworld now. Can't wait for the lynch results any longer unfortunately. Hopefully I'm not dead.

• Advertisement

Pew pew pew

Although our vig should have told us his name and target before shooting so we could clear him and focus ffa on others

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

After a wonderful day of killing baddies, there was a lot of rejoicing in the theme park. Two baddies (wolves) were dead and the Man in Black, who must be the deadliest of them all.

Someone was out to protect them, but who?

They still felt they needed to get revenge, they knew there was more evil at work than what they found, so they still went ahead with the hanging of who they thought was part of whatever gang Theresa and Logan were part of.

And they had their man (they thought) they dragged Nigel to the tree, got him ontop of a stool and tied his feet to a rope. Then somehow they dragged him upside down and hoisted him high. High enough so they could reach his throat which they swiftly slit.

The life blood drained from Nigel pretty quick and he was soon stone dead.

Nigel aka Arnold Weber, one of the creaters of the park was dead. He was a
    n extraordinary human

Fair dee well Nidge

Hmm, that's frustrating.

Right, bit of pessimism here too now.

Is there a risk that things are going a bit too swimmingly here? I don't know Westworld, but I'm worried we will get blindsided in the morning by some sort of twist...

Right, bit of pessimism here too now.

Is there a risk that things are going a bit too swimmingly here? I don't know Westworld, but I'm worried we will get blindsided in the morning by some sort of twist...

Of course theres a twist

Flushy is invovled. Going to get sideblinded wjen some of us turn out to be AI and get turned.

Thanks Nigel for your sacrifice x

Now who had me on an FFA saying wtf was I at clearing Nigel of being the SK?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

If this is legit and I've no reason to doubt it, the vig gets MVP. What a game to be having on day 1! Unreal, if the theme wasn't WestWorld I'd say we are looking rosy!

Doris WW wrote: »
    Be very careful about early FFAs, this is how bandwagons start - ironically what you're accusing Frank and Katie are doing :pac:

Also people are allowed to be quiet, it's the middle of a Monday!

I dunno about you Frank, you said earlier you'd post an FFA later in the day, then come racing out in second place with one.

Curiouser and curiouser about you I grow...

Two thoughts about this post. More just general thoughts, not direct accusations.

Knowing Dorris was a wolf, its curious she tried to shoot down FFAs directly after Nigel posted his three (Isla, Katie, Frank, btw)

Also seemed to have a small number of interactions with Frank afterwards too....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Mods are we getting the votes please?

Advertisement