Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Yep I had the Frank Sinatra/Doris Day thing going on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Mods are we getting the votes please?

I voted Nidge

Self preservation reasons

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Frank - non committal about finding anything wolfy till the first death, then 2nd out with FFA. It's been grinding my gears all day.

Orla - barely here - 3 posts is a poor show. Not going to harp on about the low poster thing (although Jake was suitably low) as it's been done to death. At the very least maybe this will draw them out to respond.

That's whats I got so far. Other minor inklings but really nothing concrete to put on an FFA.

More of Dorris talking about Frank.

So, at half six, knowing they are already down a wolf, does Dorris risk putting a wolf onto their FFA?

Or could we actually slide Frank into a "possibly good" column.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I voted Nidge

I voted Orla, the low poster thing but curious now to see if she popped a vote in despite being MIA

I voted Orla, the low poster thing but curious now to see if she popped a vote in despite being MIA

Barely even on my radar. Could be low lying wolf

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

What ********s killed Nidge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Voter - Vote
    Frank Nigel
    Fiona - Frank
    Steve Tegan
    Henry Fiona
    Tegan Nigel
    Conor Isla
    Nigel Ewan
    Ewan Tegan
    Liam Henry
    Katie Orla
    Holy Fiona
    Isla Frank
    Eva Ewan
    Orla Niegl

Nigel 3
    Frank 2
    Tegan 2
    Fiona 2
    Isla 1
    Ewan 2
    Henry 1
    Orla 1

I voted Nidge

I had my vote on you and with 3 minutes to go, changed to Nigel. With 3 baddies down I felt it was safer to go with the contingency plan again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

There are only 14 names there.

There is 18 players less the three that were killed prior to the lynch, so would that not mean there should be 15 names? Who is missing?

For formatting sake

Nigel - Frank, Tegan, Orla
    Frank - Fiona, Isla
    Tegan - Steve, Ewan
    Fiona - Holy, Henry
    Ewan - Eva, Nigel
    Isla - Connor
    Henry - Liam
    Orla - Katie

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    For formatting sake

Frank - Fiona, Isla
    Tegan - Steve, Ewan
    Fiona - Holy, Henry
    Ewan - Eva, Nigel
    Isla - Connor
    Henry - Liam
    Orla - Katie

Cheers :)

Voter - Vote
    Frank Nigel
    Fiona - Frank
    Steve Tegan
    Henry Fiona
    Tegan Nigel
    Conor Isla
    Nigel Ewan
    Ewan Tegan
    Liam Henry
    Katie Orla
    Holy Fiona
    Isla Frank
    Eva Ewan
    Orla Niegl

Nigel 3
    Frank 2
    Tegan 2
    Fiona 2
    Isla 1
    Ewan 2
    Henry 1
    Orla 1

Well Orla is looking a little dodge now, no sign of her but gets a vote in

Liams vote is missing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Game mod note:

players are reminded to use their anon name on the voting form NOT their boards name

Hmmm.

Right, you're the wolves...whats your strategy? Would you think more than three votes would register with Nigel, based on the earlier "plan" that was proposed? When you lost your teammates, would you throw your vote there in hopes it would be easy to dismiss later on?

Frank WW wrote: »
    Liams vote is missing

no its not. Soz

no its not. Soz

There does seem to be one missing though

Hmmm.

Right, you're the wolves...whats your strategy? Would you think more than three votes would register with Nigel, based on the earlier "plan" that was proposed? When you lost your teammates, would you throw your vote there in hopes it would be easy to dismiss later on?

I'm going with a wolf in those three. Has to be, safe option and easy to hid in, tbh I expected more than 3 votes on nidge, a seer check on one of those three who voted would be worth while.

For formatting sake

Frank - Fiona, Isla
    Tegan - Steve, Ewan
    Fiona - Holy, Henry
    Ewan - Eva, Nigel
    Isla - Connor
    Henry - Liam
    Orla - Katie

Mary WW is missing

I,be checked the list (you can call me Santa) and it looks like Mary hasn’t voted

• Advertisement

I'm going with a wolf in those three. Has to be, safe option and easy to hid in, tbh I expected more than 3 votes on nidge, a seer check on one of those three who voted would be worth while.

Frank, Tegan, Orla

IIRC, Dorris "cleared" Tegan earlier by pointing out that Jake was confronting her bout something (can't fully remember what). The logic was solid though.

As I said earlier, Dorris was very active with Frank, even putting them on the FFA. Would they put another wolf on it after losing Jake earlier? Personally, I feel not.

Orla, meanwhile, hasn't posted much but still got a vote in, which always looks suspicious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Well Orla is looking a little dodge now, no sign of her but gets a vote in

I think you'll find i poted around 8.50 as to who i would be voting and why.

Although i haven't yet read past the point i indicated in that post, is it not a wolfy thing to vote for a low poster and follow that up with an attack on someone they think cannot defend themselves?

As i said, i haven't read past where i previously indicated so i am not accusing you, just noting it.

Frank, Tegan, Orla

IIRC, Dorris "cleared" Tegan earlier by pointing out that Jake was confronting her bout something (can't fully remember what). The logic was solid though.

As I said earlier, Dorris was very active with Frank, even putting them on the FFA. Would they put another wolf on it after losing Jake earlier? Personally, I feel not.

Orla, meanwhile, hasn't posted much but still got a vote in, which always looks suspicious.

Doris the wolf cleared Tegan, that's an interesting point to not, your right on the Doris thing, very risky to put Frank on an FFA but how late was the FFA? Basically was it going to make a difference?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Mary WW is missing

I am here . . I am on post 293 so I am not sure if I will get through it all tonight to get up to speed.

Whats the crack ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why the first 5 posters?
    Holly WW wrote: »
    statistics, theres usually a wolf or 2 in the first 5 posters.
    Jake was poster #2 :D

Doris was poster #4. :D

Why didn’t you vote?

Doris the wolf cleared Tegan, that's an interesting point to not, your right on the Doris thing, very risky to put Frank on an FFA but how late was the FFA? Basically was it going to make a difference?

Or i was getting set up.

Like i mentioned a while back, a bandwagon was forming.

Orla WW wrote: »
    I think you'll find i poted around 8.50 as to who i would be voting and why.

Although i haven't yet read past the point i indicated in that post, is it not a wolfy thing to vote for a low poster and follow that up with an attack on someone they think cannot defend themselves?

As i said, i haven't read past where i previously indicated so i am not accusing you, just noting it.

I voted for you cause the vig took out a low poster in Jake earlier, it's not an unusual to vote for a low poster, I went for you as I felt Nidge was legit and at least engaging on thread, I'd nothing on you and I'd have rather kept a villager like Nidge than someone who isn't here.

Tbf to you I missed your posts pre 9pm as I was off for an hour and came on to two excellent vig kills so that took my focus

Doris was poster #4. :D

Who were the other three?

• Advertisement

Or i was getting set up.

Like i mentioned a while back, a bandwagon was forming.

Possibly, as I said I'd like a seer peek done on one of you three

Advertisement