Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    No its not.

I want to know where nigel went from dick to ah he's grand. A second possible quiet wolf doesn't wash imo. Also it'd be great if you could stop answering for katie. I know your trying to help but i would really like for katie's answers to be her own and if you are a wolf and katie isn't then I'm sure she would not like you speaking on her behalf.

Thanks for putting me in my place,
    it just so happened that i was reading that post :(
    and jumped the gun, sorry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Thanks for putting me in my place,
    it just so happened that i was reading that post :(
    and jumped the gun, sorry.

No i didnt mean to be snappy, just wanted katie's own words so i could drop the feeling i have atm...

Yesterday, 20:52
    I am up to 13.4x

I am going to make my vote on Henry due to ending a lot of posts with deflection. Will catch up on the rest later.

you are votig henry?

yet

Nigel - Orla, Tegan, Frank
    ??

You ask katie why she changed her vote, why then did you.

I think i have chronological order correct,

frank voted with 3 minutes to go,
    tegan i gather voted before that,

what time did you vote for Nigel?

Yesterday, 20:53
    Wait im voting for Nigel sorry.
    ah crap, i should have read anoter two posts.

so, tegan voted nigel between 20:53 and 20:57, is that correct Tegan?

• Advertisement

I believe it would have been around 5 to. Would they not have voted before me though, being before me on the list?

Voter - Vote
    Frank Nigel
    Fiona - Frank
    Steve Tegan
    Henry Fiona
    Tegan Nigel
    Conor Isla
    Nigel Ewan
    Ewan Tegan
    Liam Henry
    Katie Orla
    Holy Fiona
    Isla Frank
    Eva Ewan
    Orla Niegl

Nigel 3
    Frank 2
    Tegan 2
    Fiona 2
    Isla 1
    Ewan 2
    Henry 1
    Orla 1

Scratch that list i was refferring to was Eva's. Still though i imagine Frank's was first and mine last, no?

eva posted it in reverse chron order, except for her own line,

i posted in chrono order. (to best of my knowledge)

voted - first to last.

i also fixed the #ffa1 above where evas ffa was not in order of actual ffas;

nothing in this statement about eva is bad, eva pointed out her ffa wasnt picked up, frank just didnt reorder. eva changed flushes vote order to something we are more used to, but may not have taken chrono into account, i did.

Scratch that list i was refferring to was Eva's. Still though i imagine Frank's was first and mine last, no?

look back, according to frank, his change was last minute, so i believe newest to oldest is the order.

Yesterday, 20:52

you are votig henry?

yet

Nigel - Orla, Tegan, Frank
    ??

You ask katie why she changed her vote, why then did you.

I think i have chronological order correct,

frank voted with 3 minutes to go,
    tegan i gather voted before that,

what time did you vote for Nigel?

13) The votes will be published when we announce the Lynch. They will be posted in order of who received the most votes and then in chronological order but with no timestamps

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

No its not.

I want to know where nigel went from dick to ah he's grand. A second possible quiet wolf doesn't wash imo. Also it'd be great if you could stop answering for katie. I know your trying to help but i would really like for katie's answers to be her own and if you are a wolf and katie isn't then I'm sure she would not like you speaking on her behalf.

He never stopped being a dick!
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I kind of wasn't either up until about the last hour, some of his posts have now changed my mind somewhat

I initially thought Nidge as a village but two posts containing information about me was wrong. I put it down to malicious intent, he eventually roled back on the guts of it.
    Nice shot vig, that is one ballsy move on day 1, fair play.

Still a lot left to post FFAs, would a second wolf be in the low posters, I'm leaning towards Orla over Nidge at this point.

This was when I decided to go for you really, lack of engagement and relatively confident Nidge wasn't bad.

You guys voting off FFAs or going for gut?

You didn't top the FFA so I asked the village what the consensus was, most people said gut. That suited me as more to analyse than a stampede on Nidge
    Gut suits you now, are you not concerned anymore about hitting a villager? Slight change on the sacrifice front, that said I'm going gut aswell at this point. There's a lot this evening to read back on from a lot of posters which is good.

This was in response to Nidge, he peeked my interest when sayin he was going for gut over the FFA so I asked him why!

I voted for you at around half 7 is that's any help. I stand by my vote, I said yesterday if people though Nidge was good they should play the odds as there is only 2 roled villagers and 5 bad guys (those numbers changed dramatically last night). That was my thinking on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

13) The votes will be published when we announce the Lynch. They will be posted in order of who received the most votes and then in chronological order but with no timestamps

Just on voting. I copied the rules from another game and didn't pay attention to it. When I was doing the votes, I had to do quickly as the other two mods had done the vote count.

There were two in the list that changed their vote before lynch, I did not re-order the people, I changed the lynchee name and left the name on the left in the same place.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Missed this earlier

I dont recall anyone responding to my FFA off hand.

What I mean is was the conversation steered away from talking about your FFA. Did some people not want to highlight the fact that Jake was on yours. May be nothing.

This could all be moot today as it now stands at 12 v 2 and it’s only Tuesday. A correct lynch tonight and tomorrow would be game over. And that’s not taking into consideration the vig having more bullets and being an excellent shot.

Expect a shake up today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

eva posted it in reverse chron order, except for her own line,

i posted in chrono order. (to best of my knowledge)

voted - first to last.

i also fixed the #ffa1 above where evas ffa was not in order of actual ffas;

nothing in this statement about eva is bad, eva pointed out her ffa wasnt picked up, frank just didnt reorder. eva changed flushes vote order to something we are more used to, but may not have taken chrono into account, i did.

Just for clarity, I just quickly posted it up in the familiar format for ease of reading. I forgot to think about chronological arrangement at all in my haste to do so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Morning all

So, business first: Mary, what is this pile of ****e?

Mary WW wrote: »
    So I have managed to sort of catch up a bit.

Riona, Doris and Jake were all bad and got f**ked up . . Not sure why the Vig hasn't come out cause you have nothing to lose at this stage and with Two wolves left my gut doesn't see why they would be so bold as to try and double bluff. They just cannot afford to at this stage . .

My Gut initially created a cramp that farted Henry's name out. . So I put on the gloves, applied the lube and fingered Henry Hard . . Henry hasn't posted much so far so it was easy enough to catch-up with his all round play thus far. When you look closer there was some nice interaction with Doris and Holly pre munch and a couple of defensive posts towards Liam when he spoke of Henry in the same name as Jake.

And since my Gut has been fairly decent to me after a stressful day I also think:

- Katie is worth a peek and then Frank, maybe you could finger each other and tell the village how it goes ?

- Nigel is kind of ok about his departure

tenor.gif?itemid=5578314

Big shout out to the Vigilante . . This bud is for you . .

giphy.gif

Good night all . . Maybe

I had a quick look back! My interactions are mainly with Li am (surprise surprise) Nigel and Isla. If you really want to stretch out the definition of pre munch I had a single interaction with Doris at 8.27am yesterday. That was where people including Doris challenged my point to Fiona on players not posting. And a single interaction with holly I think too. I also had some interactions with Riona around her fantasy ffa, though clearly I can’t be the sk since Riona was.

So basically your contributions has been to skulk out of the shadows yesterday evening. Drop some shade where you apologetically mention me alongside a no lynch then gradually drip feed nonsense until you’ve “fingered” me

What say you Mary?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Morning folks, another beautiful morning here in Las Mudas.

I'm expecting **** to get crazy at the munch as I just cannot believe that we're doing that well. If the vigilante has hit 3 wolves and the SK on day one I need to retire from this game coz I could never compare to those sort of skillz.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Just on voting. I copied the rules from another game and didn't pay attention to it. When I was doing the votes, I had to do quickly as the other two mods had done the vote count.

There were two in the list that changed their vote before lynch, I did not re-order the people, I changed the lynchee name and left the name on the left in the same place.

MrsF, is it possible to get the correct order?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Morning all, ready for another day of excitement?

For those of you familiar with Westworld, how would you expect the game to be reset? Players back from the dead? New roles announced?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Morning all, ready for another day of excitement?

For those of you familiar with Westworld, how would you expect the game to be reset? Players back from the dead? New roles announced?

I would think it's players back from the dead. It makes sense with the theme. Westworld is basically reset every day or every few days. I'm not sure how it works though seeing as how we would know that the 4 of them are evil. Unless they actually do shake up the whole thing and reassign literally everyone's roles. Which would be crazy. :eek:

If Tegan is good we should also be looking at who voted her too. If I hadn’t switched my vote off her and onto Nigel she would have been lynched.

Nb: I remain on the suspicious list in both events.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Good morning all. Ill be pretending to be busy in work today to keep an eye on things here!

Thanks Katie, pretty happy with your answer unfortunately :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    A B C
    Nigel Isla Katie Ewan
    Frank Nigel Conor Ewan
    Fiona Frank Henry Conor
    Liam Jake the Wolf Henry Frank
    Ewan Steve Tegan Isla
    Holly Tegan Fiona Doris
    Katie Nigel Isla Orla
    Isla Nigel Frank Fiona
    Eva Ewan Tegan -
    Henry Fiona Ewan -
    Conor Isla Tegan -
    Doris Frank Orla -
    Riona Jake (after he's dead) Nigel -
    Steve Tegan Eva Nigel

No FFAs from Mary, Orla & Tegan

Vote Counts
    Nigel: 5 votes
    Tegan: 5 votes
    Isla: 4 votes
    Frank: 4 votes
    Ewan: 4 votes
    Voter - Vote
    Frank Nigel
    Fiona - Frank
    Steve Tegan
    Henry Fiona
    Tegan Nigel
    Conor Isla
    Nigel Ewan
    Ewan Tegan
    Liam Henry
    Katie Orla
    Holy Fiona
    Isla Frank
    Eva Ewan
    Orla Niegl

Nigel 3
    Frank 2
    Tegan 2
    Fiona 2
    Isla 1
    Ewan 2
    Henry 1
    Orla 1

Hoping to find some discrepancies between FFAs and votes but could not. Only real thing is that Riona would be quite the SK if she found two wolves in day one. Although the vig has killed 3 so 2 wouldn't be that much of a stretch. And Riona did say that she suspected Jake after Jake was killed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Im expecting some Mod trickery or shenanigans today!!!

Frank WW wrote: »
    If Tegan is good we should also be looking at who voted her too. If I hadn’t switched my vote off her and onto Nigel she would have been lynched.

Nb: I remain on the suspicious list in both events.

Can I ask why Tegan specifically? There are a number of others with 2 votes on them.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Im expecting some Mod trickery or shenanigans today!!!

I'd be shocked if everything has been on the straight and narrow thus far.

0ap2000000269440_video_cp.jpg

Why do you contradict yourself?

You don't think a wolf would put a wolf on their list?

A wolf puts someone quiet on their list who managed to vote so is suspicious?

Im sorry but rl is a real thing guys, i mean why are you so quiet now?

Eva, why were tou trying to cast aspersions on me when it contradicts something you used to clear another player?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Something isn't lining up like we think. Hope I'm wrong but 3 bullets fired by a vig on day 1 and all being on target with a baddie then the guy who offered to be killed and therefore an obvious person the wolves could have tried to direct things towards (knowing he's not one of them) only barely gets lynched and turns out to be (probably just flavor) fords co creator of westworld Bernard.

My fear is that's far more bullets than I would have expected this early especially on targets not many seemed 100% confident on) and who knows maybe cos of the theme we might get dead characters loops restarting or something (probably just a theme related stretch tho)

I'd also think there could be a wolf on Nigel as only 3 voted that way and it'd seem like a smart move for a wolf to take out someone offering themselves up that they were sure wasn't wolfie. Iirc that means Frank, Tegsn and Orla is were my intentions will be as we begin today more so. Hopefully Orla is more active today.

The play yesterday was unprecidented.

3 bullets used on day one, all succesful. Thats defying the odds.

Why use 3 bullets on day 1?

If I was Vig, Id be hard pushed to use one and Henry may have been my top choice.

He hit Jake and while I suspected him, I didnt suspect him enough to off him on day 1. Id have been more inclined to save my bullets for further down the line.

Was the Vig afraid of a Westworld reset (my speculation) hence why he used his bullets in the space of a few hours?

look back, according to frank, his change was last minute, so i believe newest to oldest is the order.

I voted around 7 I think, so I doubt I was one of the last to vote.

• Advertisement

So I was one of the two people to change my vote. Who was the other one?

Anyone want to fess up?

Advertisement