Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Im expecting some Mod trickery or shenanigans today!!!

I reckon if there is to be a reset it will be after this mornings munch
    Liam WW wrote: »
    The play yesterday was unprecidented.

3 bullets used on day one, all succesful. Thats defying the odds.

Why use 3 bullets on day 1?

If I was Vig, Id be hard pushed to use one and Henry may have been my top choice.

He hit Jake and while I suspected him, I didnt suspect him enough to off him on day 1. Id have been more inclined to save my bullets for further down the line.

Was the Vig afraid of a Westworld reset (my speculation) hence why he used his bullets in the space of a few hours?

Unless it was a game mechanic and he had to use them on day 1 but seems strange.

Frank WW wrote: »
    So I was one of the two people to change my vote. Who was the other one?

Anyone want to fess up?

I changed from Steve to Tegan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Yesterday, 20:53

ah crap, i should have read anoter two posts.

Why the change Orla?

Ewan WW wrote: »

Why the change?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Eva, why were tou trying to cast aspersions on me when it contradicts something you used to clear another player?

Sorry I'm thick this morning. What was the contradiction?

From what I can see, I say my suspicion of you stems from the fact you were very quite (to that point) but got a vote in.

I'm mOre inclined to clear Frank based on the play of the known wolves over the day.

Did you get put on a wolf FFA too?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Can I ask why Tegan specifically? There are a number of others with 2 votes on them.

Because I believe my change of vote decided who was lynched. If I had stuck with Tegan she’d be dead and Nigel would be here.

That’s if Tegan is good mind.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Because I believe my change of vote decided who was lynched. If I had stuck with Tegan she’d be dead and Nigel would be here.

That’s if Tegan is good mind.

Well your change and Orla's vote for Nigel were probably the sealing ones alright.

Why the change?

Tegan had posted more and I felt I had more to go on, said I would give Steve the benefit of the doubt and see if he interacted more today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

Why did you change?

So I was one of the two people to change my vote. Who was the other one?

Anyone want to fess up?

Frank, what was your change and why?

• Advertisement

Orla, you seemed to indicate you were changing a vote too, did you?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Why did you change?

Why are you parroting me?

Id rather you give the group your feelings on Marys post a page back? She seems to think your not on the up and up, something, as you know, I feel too.......... any reply?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Why the change Orla?

I didn't change, I mistyped.

My vote was based on info that i had cramed in in 5-10 minutes as i didnt want to vote blind. As its an anon game i got the names mixed up and corrected it straight away.

Unfortunately i didnt read enough as i would not have voted nigel had I time to read another few pages, but that irrelevant now.

Morning all

So, business first: Mary, what is this pile of ****e?

I had a quick look back! My interactions are mainly with Li am (surprise surprise) Nigel and Isla. If you really want to stretch out the definition of pre munch I had a single interaction with Doris at 8.27am yesterday. That was where people including Doris challenged my point to Fiona on players not posting. And a single interaction with holly I think too. I also had some interactions with Riona around her fantasy ffa, though clearly I can’t be the sk since Riona was.

So basically your contributions has been to skulk out of the shadows yesterday evening. Drop some shade where you apologetically mention me alongside a no lynch then gradually drip feed nonsense until you’ve “fingered” me

What say you Mary?

Sorry Henry, you handballing bastard......... I missed this post. Carry on

My vote was based on info that i had cramed in in 5-10 minutes as i didnt want to vote blind. As its an anon game i got the names mixed up and corrected it straight away.

Unfortunately i didnt read enough as i would not have voted nigel had I time to read another few pages, but that irrelevant now.

As a man who consistantly said Tegen instead of Nigel (though I quickly spotted my errors), I can relate

Id rather you give the group your feelings on Marys post a page back? She seems to think your not on the up and up, something, as you know, I feel too.......... any reply?

Thanked this as a result of scrolling on the phone, not an attempt to pressure henry into anything.

You mean these feelings?
    Morning all

So, business first: Mary, what is this pile of ****e?

I had a quick look back! My interactions are mainly with Li am (surprise surprise) Nigel and Isla. If you really want to stretch out the definition of pre munch I had a single interaction with Doris at 8.27am yesterday. That was where people including Doris challenged my point to Fiona on players not posting. And a single interaction with holly I think too. I also had some interactions with Riona around her fantasy ffa, though clearly I can’t be the sk since Riona was.

So basically your contributions has been to skulk out of the shadows yesterday evening. Drop some shade where you apologetically mention me alongside a no lynch then gradually drip feed nonsense until you’ve “fingered” me

What say you Mary?

So Liam, why are you deliberately misrepresenting me? Yesterday I would have put it down to a tunneling villager, but that there is ****ing blatant. More I see more I think you’re setting up a mislynch here?

Could you check with Mary there see if she wants to respond to me?

Frank, what was your change and why?

I put a vote in on Tegan quite early, it could have been around 5. This was based on stuff I picked up when collecting all the interactions with Jake. It wasn’t because of the interactions but I reread the entire thread.

When Doris and Riona were shot and returned bad it made me second guess things and with no time to go back through interactions again, I went with Nigel, the NRV.

You mean these feelings?

So Liam, why are you deliberately misrepresenting me? Yesterday I would have put it down to a tunneling villager, but that there is ****ing blatant. More I see more I think you’re setting up a mislynch here?

Look above, I apologised.

I still have you top of my suss list though FYI

Sorry but just no! These are your posts
    I am up to 13.4x

I am going to make my vote on Henry due to ending a lot of posts with deflection. Will catch up on the rest later.

Wait im voting for Nigel sorry.

Btw, what deflection were you referring to? Clearly you had a diligent villager case to make before you changed your mind so I’d like to hear it please?

• Advertisement

Look above, I apologised.

I still have you top of my suss list though FYI

Oh don’t worry, you’re well up on mine after that ****e

Orla, if you meant Nigel in that first quoted post above, what exactly do you mean by deflection?

Sorry but just no! These are your posts

Btw, what deflection were you referring to? Clearly you had a diligent villager case to make before you changed your mind so I’d like to hear it please?

Ah here look at the timing of the posts Henry and also the fact i apologised in the second one. It suggests the info in the first was incorrect as opposed to an actual change of mind.

I was reffering to nigel ending his posts with questions to other players and also the questions were vague rather than on a specific issue. I thought there were a couple but at a glance back now (haven't reread pre 13.50) there may have just been 1 incident.

I have apologised to nigel for voting for him, it was a poor uninformed vote that got a villager killed.

Ah here look at the timing of the posts Henry and also the fact i apologised in the second one. It suggests the info in the first was incorrect as opposed to an actual change of mind.

I was reffering to nigel ending his posts with questions to other players and also the questions were vague rather than on a specific issue. I thought there were a couple but at a glance back now (haven't reread pre 13.50) there may have just been 1 incident.

I have apologised to nigel for voting for him, it was a poor uninformed vote that got a villager killed.

So basically you’re saying the two posts I quoted should be ignored and are nonsense?

So basically you’re saying the two posts I quoted should be ignored and are nonsense?

Shes saying she made a mistake.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Ok so you can read posts and quote them, but dont pay attention to context? I was making fun of the fact there is no meta info to use with these accounts and that one arbitrary way to choose a possible wolf is to use anon account post counts (which is very obviously a silly thing to do).

Why wouldnt i post before the munch? It could have been the last thing i could have done. Anything content in posts before the munch is waffle. You would have to be an idiot to be a wolf and give anything away on n0.

WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THIS HOLLY STEVE THING, WHICH I FIND VERY INTERESTING.

Holly, anything?

Ok this is the one that stood out to me specifically at the time. Please remember thiis all based on info pre 13:50.

Nigel is talking to Liam and ends the post with a "holly, anything" comment. This peaked my interest and stood out to me in my speed reading although it could have been due to caps.

Please remember, I pretty much read the thread up to that point in about 5 minutes.

Like i said, in hindsight it was a bad vote, not because he was a nrv but because I don't think I would have voted him had I the full info.

Shes saying she made a mistake.

Could you let orla answer

You can just ask her if you’re sharing a backroom

Could you let orla answer

You can just ask her if you’re sharing a backroom

And Im the tunnelling one.

Ill speak when I like. Whats the amtter, you dont like when someone points out the obvious?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

It looks like I’m the least of your worries with Liam Sleuthing around your hairy chest. You didn’t post much yesterday so it was easy for me to catch up with your gameplay which I find comes across as experienced and subtle.

If I don’t survive the munch I would suggest the village goes after you tonight. If I do survive perhaps you can convince the village otherwise....

I need my coffee and my breakfast so see you later amigo....

• Advertisement

And Im the tunnelling one.

Ill speak when I like. Whats the amtter, you dont like when someone points out the obvious?

Nah, it’s just you’re a wolf mate. And thanks to the vig all I really need is to catch your mate. Then it’s game over

Advertisement