Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

God you lot are impatient. William, the Seer was
    Mary WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ah ****e.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Feck, game just became mountainous :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Been Flying through the thread but cant really have any helpful commentary to supply.

I missed lynch as per my post around 7.30. Busy all day and link wasn't working for me. Didn't get a response in time for lynch.

But that doesn't matter cause I said I would of voted no lynch or Henry so you can take that as my vote.

Why Henry ? Cause I am only on post 293 (in terms of being able to put time aside to properly pay attention). Yesterday Henry's intro posts were very fluffy for my liking but I hadn't gotten past the "Day 0 ridiculous use your gut pin the donkey lynch vote". I have absolutely no other reason to target Henry and accept its a pathetic reason, but I just haven't had the time to give the game proper attention . .
    So I have managed to sort of catch up a bit.

Riona, Doris and Jake were all bad and got f**ked up . . Not sure why the Vig hasn't come out cause you have nothing to lose at this stage and with Two wolves left my gut doesn't see why they would be so bold as to try and double bluff. They just cannot afford to at this stage . .

My Gut initially created a cramp that farted Henry's name out. . So I put on the gloves, applied the lube and fingered Henry Hard . . Henry hasn't posted much so far so it was easy enough to catch-up with his all round play thus far. When you look closer there was some nice interaction with Doris and Holly pre munch and a couple of defensive posts towards Liam when he spoke of Henry in the same name as Jake.

And since my Gut has been fairly decent to me after a stressful day I also think:

- Katie is worth a peek and then Frank, maybe you could finger each other and tell the village how it goes ?

- Nigel is kind of ok about his departure

tenor.gif?itemid=5578314

Big shout out to the Vigilante . . This bud is for you . .

giphy.gif

Good night all . . Maybe
    And Henry, if I get munched for fingering you I hope they lynch you so you can join me in the backroom. .

6G9RZ.gif

So the thoughts of our seer ladies and germs

Been Flying through the thread but cant really have any helpful commentary to supply.

I missed lynch as per my post around 7.30. Busy all day and link wasn't working for me. Didn't get a response in time for lynch.

But that doesn't matter cause I said I would of voted no lynch or Henry so you can take that as my vote.

Why Henry ? Cause I am only on post 293 (in terms of being able to put time aside to properly pay attention). Yesterday Henry's intro posts were very fluffy for my liking but I hadn't gotten past the "Day 0 ridiculous use your gut pin the donkey lynch vote". I have absolutely no other reason to target Henry and accept its a pathetic reason, but I just haven't had the time to give the game proper attention . .

So do we take this post as her announcing that she's peeked Henry?

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »

Well doesn’t look good for me I’ll say up front. I’m not a wolf though and tbh if I’d actually been peeked with one other wolf left I’d have expected the seer to formally come out.

Isla WW wrote: »
    So do we take this post as her announcing that she's peeked Henry?

See my last post. I’m not a wolf. If I was a wolf and peeked the sensible seer play with a single wolf left would be a reveal at 9.59. Mary had been sniffing around me since yesterday. The chain of posts confirms that. Basically I was her best guess on a wolf, but I’m not

Henry WW wrote: »
    See my last post. I’m not a wolf. If I was a wolf and peeked the sensible seer play with a single wolf left would be a reveal at 9.59. Mary had been sniffing around me since yesterday. The chain of posts confirms that. Basically I was her best guess on a wolf, but I’m not

There are 2 wolves left no?
    So if she has caught you as a wolf there was no suspicion on her so why would she come out this early? She maybe thought she had time to find the last one first? Or at least got a few villagers that could be a rallying point for the village.

I think if you are a wolf our rolled players have played a spectacular game. It's the only thing giving me pause. But stranger things have happened.

Isla WW wrote: »
    There are 2 wolves left no?
    So if she has caught you as a wolf there was no suspicion on her so why would she come out this early? She maybe thought she had time to find the last one first? Or at least got a few villagers that could be a rallying point for the village.

I think if you are a wolf our rolled players have played a spectacular game. It's the only thing giving me pause. But stranger things have happened.

If I was a wolf and peeked she’s still have one more peek. Wait till 9.59 tomorrow to come out and that’s two peeks. Instead she points a finger at me nice and early, which would be suicide for a seer trying to reveal, we had about 3-4 players discussing her post. If the wolves ever wanted to set a mislynch they got it there

If I was a wolf and peeked she’s still have one more peek. Wait till 9.59 tomorrow to come out and that’s two peeks. Instead she points a finger at me nice and early, which would be suicide for a seer trying to reveal, we had about 3-4 players discussing her post. If the wolves ever wanted to set a mislynch they got it there

So you are saying, our dead seer, was wrong about you........... she was very specific calling you hairy in her final post.

Knowing shes now the seer, what would you make of that?

• Advertisement

Conor WW
    Doris WW Dead Wolf
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Henry WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW Dead Wolf
    Katie WW
    Liam WW
    Mary WW Dead Seer
    Nigel WW Dead Villager
    Orla WW
    Riona WW Dead SK
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW

So Oisin and Abigail aren't mentioned in the original line up so..................are they new players then? I assume this doesn't change the original balance of the game with 4 wolves and 1 SK? Or does it? Coz if it didn't then Oisin and Abigail are NRVs. If it did then they're likely wolves. And I don't know how we're supposed to play with that. :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Or make it clear she thought you were evil in a big way, without saying she was the seer then if she survived great, if not she's taken down another wolf (hopefully).

So you are saying, our dead seer, was wrong about you........... she was very specific calling you hairy in her final post.

Knowing shes now the seer, what would you make of that?

Except she didn’t call me hairy did she? That’s just you misrepresenting things for the second time this morning. The truth is Mary tagged me from yesterday as her possible vote, which she admitted wasn’t based on anything. She was consistent with that this morning. But contrary to what you’re implying above she never called me a wolf because she never could have peeked me as a wolf. She did make sure to get her spoke in this morning though, which makes sense given yesterday she was only able to get on sporadically and very little later.

Again why do you feel the need to misrepresent the situation Liam?

I had a theory about why the vig used his 3 bullets so early......... was he afriad of a reset and losing his bullets?

It would explain why he used them so quickly.

If true, we might have a new Vig with new bullets .......... and we have a target in Thierry Henry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I thought Mary was semi revealing when I seen that "fingering" post. I've two opinions on the Mary/Henry thing. Mary had a peek and Henry was a wolf, so simple as she subtly said what she knew.

The wolves would know taking Mary out makes Henry a very obvious lynch target so it's either

1) a brave move knowing that Henry is in the ****s anyway and not giving Mary another peek.
    2)Alternatively, the seen Mary throwing shade on a non wolf and thought they could finger Henry, the added bonus being that Mary has now turned out to be seer.

Not Henry's biggest fan but for some reason option 2 seems more feasible at this early point in the game. A two team wolf would be taking a huge risk offing Mary IMO if one of the was Henry.

He's definitley going to be in and around top of the FFA but I'd still keep an eye on the Nidgy voters from last night.

Except she didn’t call me hairy did she? That’s just you misrepresenting things for the second time this morning. The truth is Mary tagged me from yesterday as her possible vote, which she admitted wasn’t based on anything. She was consistent with that this morning. But contrary to what you’re implying above she never called me a wolf because she never could have peeked me as a wolf. She did make sure to get her spoke in this morning though, which makes sense given yesterday she was only able to get on sporadically and very little later.

Again why do you feel the need to misrepresent the situation Liam?

Eh she did
    It looks like I’m the least of your worries with Liam Sleuthing around your hairy chest. You didn’t post much yesterday so it was easy for me to catch up with your gameplay which I find comes across as experienced and subtle.

If I don’t survive the munch I would suggest the village goes after you tonight. If I do survive perhaps you can convince the village otherwise....

I need my coffee and my breakfast so see you later amigo....

So whos "mispresenting"?

Get out of that one

Steve WW wrote: »
    Or make it clear she thought you were evil in a big way, without saying she was the seer then if she survived great, if not she's taken down another wolf (hopefully).

Why wouldn’t she do a 9.59 reveal in that case? What you’re suggesting doesn’t make any sense. Paint a target on herself when she can easily peek away for one or two more turns and still get the wolf

Why wouldn’t she do a 9.59 reveal in that case? What you’re suggesting doesn’t make any sense. Paint a target on herself when she can easily peek away for one or two more turns and still get the wolf

I don't know why. Maybe she didn't think she'd be around. She did call you hairy by the way.
    It looks like I’m the least of your worries with Liam Sleuthing around your hairy chest. You didn’t post much yesterday so it was easy for me to catch up with your gameplay which I find comes across as experienced and subtle.

If I don’t survive the munch I would suggest the village goes after you tonight. If I do survive perhaps you can convince the village otherwise....

I need my coffee and my breakfast so see you later amigo....

You say she could easily peek away for another turn or two, but maybe she thought dying without outing a wolf was a worse fate than losing the seer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

G'look Henry, nice to know ya

Isla for the last wolf? Gimme a bullet mods, pretty pretty please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Why would the seer do a reveal so quickly? Probably hoped she could push on another day or two without having to reveal. Especially with only one seer in the game, the risk vs reward of coming out, especially in a game where we are getting the roles upon deaths, doesn't weight up.

• Advertisement

Eh she did

So whos "mispresenting"?

Get out of that one

How nice of you not to bold the bit where she says she isn’t certain

Then again I shouldn’t be surprised with you...,,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

How nice of you not to bold the bit where she says she isn’t certain

Then again I shouldn’t be surprised with you...,,

Now thats misrepresenting whats being said, doesn't read at all to me like Mary was uncertain

She a finger up ya and cried wolf, im not sure how you're spinning that

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why would the seer do a reveal so quickly? Probably hoped she could push on another day or two without having to reveal. Especially with only one seer in the game, the risk vs reward of coming out, especially in a game where we are getting the roles upon deaths, doesn't weight up.

Yes but as I already pointed out she put a target on herself if that was a reveal. If she’s found a wolf and wanted one or even two additional peeks there’s an easy and obvious play there. 9.59 reveal buys one more peek, tomorrow would buy two. Does a seer commit suicide with that option on the table?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ah bye Mary. Our first real loss to the village.

On a training course today so will be checking in on my breaks.

Mary dying points the finger at Henry but it would be a very dangerous move by the wolves at this point

Yes but as I already pointed out she put a target on herself if that was a reveal. If she’s found a wolf and wanted one or even two additional peeks there’s an easy and obvious play there. 9.59 reveal buys one more peek, tomorrow would buy two. Does a seer commit suicide with that option on the table?

9.59 may buy another reveal, assuming they aren't munched at 10am. Given that she was the seer (unless there is some Westworld happenings going on), her posts are pretty damning of you.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Now thats misrepresenting whats being said, doesn't read at all to me like Mary was uncertain

She a finger up ya and cried wolf, im not sure how you're spinning that

Because I’m not a wolf!

And Mary didn’t do a seer reveal of a peeked wolf! But she did get herself killed and me set up and knee deep in **** based on her suspicions

Steve WW wrote: »
    9.59 may buy another reveal, assuming they aren't munched at 10am. Given that she was the seer (unless there is some Westworld happenings going on), her posts are pretty damning of you.

9.59 at worst gives you the same outcome if I’m a wolf. More likely it buys you another peek. It’s the only play to make

Look, I can’t prove I’m not a wolf even though I know that’s true. I’m also not important however. I expect to be lynched but I want that to help us . If we do have a reset on vig bullets I’d ask them to hold off here. For the nrvs I’d ask you to consider what I’m saying. It makes sense though this game often distorts that. I don’t mind being lynched but I don’t want to do another Nigel and be the proxy lynch where we gain practically nothing from it. I’m pretty sure this mislynch looks too tasty for the wolves to stay away, so by all means lynch me but discuss it and use the info you get

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Because I’m not a wolf!

And Mary didn’t do a seer reveal of a peeked wolf! But she did get herself killed and me set up and knee deep in **** based on her suspicions

Mary, as our seer, would not have been so vocal if she only had suspicions. She’d have kept her head down to peek another day.

So I have managed to sort of catch up a bit.

Riona, Doris and Jake were all bad and got f**ked up . . Not sure why the Vig hasn't come out cause you have nothing to lose at this stage and with Two wolves left my gut doesn't see why they would be so bold as to try and double bluff. They just cannot afford to at this stage . .

My Gut initially created a cramp that farted Henry's name out. . So I put on the gloves, applied the lube and fingered Henry Hard . . Henry hasn't posted much so far so it was easy enough to catch-up with his all round play thus far. When you look closer there was some nice interaction with Doris and Holly pre munch and a couple of defensive posts towards Liam when he spoke of Henry in the same name as Jake.

And since my Gut has been fairly decent to me after a stressful day I also think:

- Katie is worth a peek and then Frank, maybe you could finger each other and tell the village how it goes ?

- Nigel is kind of ok about his departure

tenor.gif?itemid=5578314

Big shout out to the Vigilante . . This bud is for you . .

giphy.gif

Good night all . . Maybe

Ive re read this a few times since we learned Mary was the Seer.

It reads as if shes thinking of Seer checking Henry first, then Katie and Frank. With Henry being her first choice as she has a gut feeling about you.

• Advertisement

Who did Mary vote for yesterday?

Advertisement