Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Katie WW wrote: »
    MODS:

Lynch form isn't working? Just trying to see if Abigail and Oisin have been added

not open yet, needs to be updated to exclude the recently departed.
    I can't think why they wouldn't be added...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    #ffa1
    Fiona
    Ewan

Fiona
    I tagged her early today. It was imho still a fairly wolfy position by Fiona. Since then her play has been reasonably consistent until it came to ffa. From offering to give an early ffa, Fiona then flip flops into uncertainty

It could be just uncertainty but to me it feels like someone who rushed out their ffas too quickly and is looking to hedge their bets

Ewan
    This stuck out from ewan! Largely because I couldn’t figure how his own ffa was arrived at.

Ewan in a dozen or so posts has actually said kind of nothing to indicate what he’s thinking. His ffa is sort of a crowd pleaser ffa. Looking at his posts they’re all fluff basically. It’s all just looking steady, active and one of the gang

Going to stick with two for now.

Henry's washy FFA from yesterday. Looking for Fionas now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ok this has to be the best game a vig has ever had??

Holly can you confirm you shot Henry? Or was it the person who killed Jake?

Search for the word for the word 'Bang'.
    It will be found where i put the bullet.
    one word post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Just saw Deadpool afrter work... now it appears I have a ford narrative to deal with as I catch up. I'm guessing those shot may be back but im uninformed yet. Once I've caught up I should be online for a while.

Holly WW wrote: »
    A B C
    Nigel Isla Katie Frank
    Frank Nigel Conor Ewan
    Fiona Frank Henry Conor
    Liam Jake Henry Frank
    Ewan Steve Tegan Isla
    Holly Tegan Fiona Doris
    eva ewan tegan
    Katie nigel isla orla
    isla nigel frank ~fiona

Eva fix.

jake post 2 looks good for isla.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Awaiting FFAs from the following

Conor WW
    Doris WW
    Mary WW
    Orla WW
    Riona WW
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW

Interesting to note the above FFAs were in before Jake was killed, there was a few thrown in shortly after which is interesting in itself when you note Henry and Doris were to of those to put theres in shortly afterwards

Jake talks about Abigail but I have just pulled up the list of players and there is no Abigail listed.

This is interesting and makes me a but paranoid, Jake mentioned Abigail despite her not listed in the OP? Possible he knew of the replacements coming in somehow?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Says you (i can do this all day too)

That's one of the most basic things to be looking at. A close vote, one wolf at least will take the safe option IMO so why not start there?

Conor why don't you tell us your opinions and why?

It doesbt work in that context though :(

Im not saying not ti start there, its a solid plan just takes no effort and gives us nothing to read into you afterwards.

Whereas if you do what im about to and list.players, it can be read into and used contructively

Isla and Tegan would still be my top 2, Ewan and Eva haven't done much useful, though Eva hadn't a bad morning. You seem fairly fluffy but I haven't read all your posts so need to have a look at more.

Happy enough that Holly and Liam are villagers, Holly as Vig, yer mano Liam seems to.be trying to help the village when he posts, and I feel like ID throw Steve in there too but need to double check that.

Not a bad lad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Interesting to note the above FFAs were in before Jake was killed, there was a few thrown in shortly after which is interesting in itself when you note Henry and Doris were to of those to put theres in shortly afterwards

This is interesting and makes me a but paranoid, Jake mentioned Abigail despite her not listed in the OP? Possible he knew of the replacements coming in somehow?

Abigail's name was on the lynch form

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    It's possible that person is not too bothered about the game cos they are busy irl but I would not be trusting anyone offering themselves up at this stage. Anyone questioned at this stage will say they are NRV but if I was a NRV I would not be advocating we kill me as I would know that equals zero chance of killing a baddie and thats what I want.
    Just saw Deadpool afrter work... now it appears I have a ford narrative to deal with as I catch up. I'm guessing those shot may be back but im uninformed yet. Once I've caught up I should be online for a while.

Fiona, when you catch up, can you explain to me why you said, if i was a NRV,

thanks.

also, henry votes fiona, fiona votes henry is never a clear.

She was in the Lynch form I believe

Good posts KT fair play to ya

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I suppose I don't mind you putting me in the 'less likely to be bad pile'. :D
    Although, my voting shouldn't be the deciding factor.

For the record, not clearing you. But the nature of these games is I feel you need to start shifting people into columns, and I'd be inclined to think the wolves wouldn't have been that stupid.....

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    For the record, not clearing you. But the nature of these games is I feel you need to start shifting people into columns, and I'd be inclined to think the wolves wouldn't have been that stupid.....

Who is/isn't a wolf as far as you can tell Wally?

Conor WW wrote: »
    It doesbt work in that context though :(

Im not saying not ti start there, its a solid plan just takes no effort and gives us nothing to read into you afterwards.

Whereas if you do what im about to and list.players, it can be read into and used contructively

Isla and Tegan would still be my top 2, Ewan and Eva haven't done much useful, though Eva hadn't a bad morning. You seem fairly fluffy but I haven't read all your posts so need to have a look at more.

Happy enough that Holly and Liam are villagers, Holly as Vig, yer mano Liam seems to.be trying to help the village when he posts, and I feel like ID throw Steve in there too but need to double check that.

Not a bad lad

Well I've a lot more than that but that's my starting point. Looking into Tegan, at one stage Doris cleared her as a wolf but fingered her for a potential Sk.

After the killing of Jake there were some quick FFAs put up

Henry
    Yourself
    Doris

Yourself and Henry had two choices each on your FFA which makes it look like there was a speedy FFA done to blend in.

Frank has posted a lot and some of the context makes him a little dodge but i can't put my finger on why a specific reason

Orla barely posted yesterday and got a vote in on nidge. I'm just concious of a low poster getting a vote in. She thought I was trying to bus her to a lynch but it's suspicious behaviour.

I've one or two in mind who are relatively clear but I'm not going to name them. And amongst all that there is only one wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

. And amongst all that there is only one wolf

We think.

Well I've a lot more than that but that's my starting point. Looking into Tegan, at one stage Doris cleared her as a wolf but fingered her for a potential Sk.

After the killing of Jake there were some quick FFAs put up

Henry
    Yourself
    Doris

Yourself and Henry had two choices each on your FFA which makes it look like there was a speedy FFA done to blend in.

Frank has posted a lot and some of the context makes him a little dodge but i can't put my finger on why a specific reason

Orla barely posted yesterday and got a vote in on nidge. I'm just concious of a low poster getting a vote in. She thought I was trying to bus her to a lynch but it's suspicious behaviour.

I've one or two in mind who are relatively clear but I'm not going to name them. And amongst all that there is only one wolf

Knows how to soften a Mans prick

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Okay I'm finally caught up

to be honest there was so much fluff at the beginning and then it was so fast moving that I've got very little read

Busy at work now but will be on for the evening

Fiona, when you catch up, can you explain to me why you said, if i was a NRV,

thanks.

also, henry votes fiona, fiona votes henry is never a clear.

The person I was talking to was claiming NRV so I was saying that I didn't think that person was acting how I thought a NRV would act. I am team village btw but I don't think that can be proven yet.... still reading back

So holly claims vig? Anything back this up ? Can we base anything off who she didn't kill re who might have re spawned?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I’m on the road for a few hours but I wouldn’t mind looking into Liam a bit more closely.

Comes in with a large first post, puts Jake on an FFA but wolves do that. Did the other wolves have teammates on theirs?
    Jumps in with “I knew it” when Jake is killed but there’s a post this morning (I think) saying he wasn’t sure.
    When Mary’s role is revealed he sort of goes after Henry but does say she may not have peeked him yet.
    When holly comes out as vig he never mentions Henry to her but questions why she chose her previous targets instead (who cares, she shot straight).

My thoughts on Liam for now that I will look into late afternoon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Liams FFA2

Tegen
    Katie
    Frank

1 defo wolf left, so Im probably wrong about 2 of these.

Tegen – Not sure about Tegs. Yesterday had him down in my good pile, but these posts made me notice
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Wonder if William is a false seer (if keeping with Westworld theme :confused:

'Drunk' seer, that they were a corrupted AI and had false positives.

Now, these happened when Henry was on the chopping block before Holly came out. Was it a genuine villager speculation thought, or was it planted here to put subtly put down on Marys suspicion / peek of Henry. Would a wolf risk it? Probably not if Im honest, but yet it sticks in my mind.

Katie – Wasn’t leaning anyway on her until this post
    I thought Mary was semi revealing when I seen that "fingering" post. I've two opinions on the Mary/Henry thing. Mary had a peek and Henry was a wolf, so simple as she subtly said what she knew.

The wolves would know taking Mary out makes Henry a very obvious lynch target so it's either

1) a brave move knowing that Henry is in the ****s anyway and not giving Mary another peek.
    2)Alternatively, the seen Mary throwing shade on a non wolf and thought they could finger Henry, the added bonus being that Mary has now turned out to be seer.

Not Henry's biggest fan but for some reason option 2 seems more feasible at this early point in the game. A two team wolf would be taking a huge risk offing Mary IMO if one of the was Henry.

He's definitley going to be in and around top of the FFA but I'd still keep an eye on the Nidgy voters from last night.

I get the rationale, would a wolf take out Mary knowing they pointed the finger squarely at them if Mary died? Well Mary did die and Henry was a wolf. This post, like Tegens above happened after Mary died and before Holly came out. A wolf trying to get doubt about Henrys guilt? Im more uneasy about this than Tegen.

Frank – Im 2 for 2 with wolves from yesterdays FFA, gonna stick with Frank since he was on mine yesterday. Honestly not convinced hes bad, less so today, but I wanna gamble on Frank being a wolf.

I’m on the road for a few hours but I wouldn’t mind looking into Liam a bit more closely.

Comes in with a large first post, puts Jake on an FFA but wolves do that. Did the other wolves have teammates on theirs?
    Jumps in with “I knew it” when Jake is killed but there’s a post this morning (I think) saying he wasn’t sure.
    When Mary’s role is revealed he sort of goes after Henry but does say she may not have peeked him yet.
    When holly comes out as vig he never mentions Henry to her but questions why she chose her previous targets instead (who cares, she shot straight).

Look away. I was the only one even slightly suspect of Jake (bar Jakes Killer). On Henry from the start, the writing was on the wall about Henry after she was revealed as Seer. I care about Holly ratinle, I didnt have to mention Henry, he was already in her sights.

I look foward to more debate on this when you return from your convienent road trip

Look into Liam but this bit I could understand, Liam was the only one on Jake for instance, insight into how she chose wolves succesfully could be helpful (admit wolves might want to know to) and potentially confirm her, though without a counter claim I'm siding with going with the claim for now.

Also i'd imagine players (wolves included) who were legit shot or lynched wouldn't come back but unexpected deaths might. That however is an assumption but when way I might look into who the new players might be given so many dead were bad before, hence them being a group worth looking into despite potentially just a name change

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Look away. I was the only one even slightly suspect of Jake (bar Jakes Killer). On Henry from the start, the writing was on the wall about Henry after she was revealed as Seer. I care about Holly ratinle, I didnt have to mention Henry, he was already in her sights.

I look foward to more debate on this when you return from your convienent road trip

I'll find it myself if not but I knew I missed a page (hate switching between phone and laptop) and if someone could point me towards a seer reveal (thought it was just a vig reveal) that'd be awesome.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

This game is moving far too quick lol

This game is moving far too quick lol

I think everything shifted up a gear with Ford's shenanigans, think the thing said no more new players are joining from now on though. I was guessing early we might have some sort of characters awakening (given the theme) but instead it just seems to be accounts.

I will do an FFA but it might take me a while to consider as right now I could still easily just repeat my FFA from yesterday with some order of Fran, Henry & Conor but there is still time for me to change it up esp as I now see the seer thing although we don't know who was actually peeked just who she suspected right?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Okay I'm finally caught up

to be honest there was so much fluff at the beginning and then it was so fast moving that I've got very little read

Busy at work now but will be on for the evening

So this is our new (potentially recycled) player? not surprising that she is Busy as then she does not have to be instantly accountable.

Were you previously in the WW westworld? Are you claiming to be a villager? why not ask

note to self no more posts in a row when suspicious that I might have missed a page on an account where I didn't set the post per page. Only now do I see things like Henry is dead, maybe it's good I held off on an FFA :pac:

Liams FFA2

Tegen
    Katie
    Frank

1 defo wolf left, so Im probably wrong about 2 of these.

Katie – Wasn’t leaning anyway on her until this post

I get the rationale, would a wolf take out Mary knowing they pointed the finger squarely at them if Mary died? Well Mary did die and Henry was a wolf. This post, like Tegens above happened after Mary died and before Holly came out. A wolf trying to get doubt about Henrys guilt? Im more uneasy about this than Tegen.

The only problem with your rationale about me is you failed to include my follow up post once another vig kill was an option
    I agree with this somewhat, there's a couple of posters who could be looked at in more detail and at this point a mass lynch on Henry doesn't really give us much. If he's a wolf then pop him now, if he's a villager we rattle a few more cages and get more info pre and post lynch

Doesn't clear me by any stretch but i was happy for him to be shot. I didn't want a bandwagon when we could kill him before then and make use of lynch info. He would have dominated every FFA.

I'll find it myself if not but I knew I missed a page (hate switching between phone and laptop) and if someone could point me towards a seer reveal (thought it was just a vig reveal) that'd be awesome.

She was revealed on death

The only problem with your rationale about me is you failed to include my follow up post once another vig kill was an option

Doesn't clear me by any stretch but i was happy for him to be shot. I didn't want a bandwagon when we could kill him before then and make use of lynch info. He would have dominated every FFA.

Whether you asked for him later to be killed is irrevelant. If you were a wolf, your post which I highlighted could be seen as an attempt to plant doubt.

Not saying thats the case but it can look that way. It be risky as a wolf but stranger things have happened.

• Advertisement

She was revealed on death

Yeah I should have waited till I had read everything before responding tbh.

Riona was SK. vig kill

Doris was wolf. Vig kill

Henry dead wolf

Jake dead wolf

Henry & Jake's deaths are unnactounted for yes? they weren't lynched but died so they would be the likely Oisin and Abigail no? woken wolves.

Advertisement