Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    She was revealed on death

Yeah I should have waited till I had read everything before responding tbh.

Riona was SK. vig kill

Doris was wolf. Vig kill

Henry dead wolf

Jake dead wolf

Henry & Jake's deaths are unnactounted for yes? they weren't lynched but died so they would be the likely Oisin and Abigail no? woken wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Yeah I should have waited till I had read everything before responding tbh.

Riona was SK. vig kill

Doris was wolf. Vig kill

Henry dead wolf

Jake dead wolf

Henry & Jake's deaths are unnactounted for yes? they weren't lynched but died so they would be the likely Oisin and Abigail no? woken wolves.

I think we should look closer at Steve.

Tegan WW wrote: »

care to elaborate why him?

care to elaborate why him?

Its merely an inkling. Very uneasy feeling. But this could be way off. Im going to go over his posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ok well my FFA for today was going to be Orla, Henry and Frank but seeing that Henry bit the bullet I'll have to go back to the drawing board.

Orla seemed to have a pretty weak excuse for voting for Nigel last night. Didn't sit well with me when the vote was so close.

Frank for the same reasons as yesterday but also for voting for Nigel despite (I think) him saying that he didn't think he was a wolf. He hasn't really said anything today that would ease my concerns.

In saying that though, I don't think 2 wolves would've voted for the same person last night. I would think their votes were split up. Which would clear one of those 2. I just don't know which one, so both are on my FFA.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Whether you asked for him later to be killed is irrevelant. If you were a wolf, your post which I highlighted could be seen as an attempt to plant doubt.

Not saying thats the case but it can look that way. It be risky as a wolf but stranger things have happened.

Well no it's fairly relevant, I just wanted it noted that I put forward to two different alternatives. When an opportunity came to get Henry out rather than being the sole focus of the day then I was happy enough. Regardless, as I said I'm not in anyway clear at all, I just wanted to point it out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Its merely an inkling. Very uneasy feeling. But this could be way off. Im going to go over his posts.

Well where did this inkling come from?

ive inklings but I acn trace them back to what made me suss, whether its significant or not.

Like my feeling about you can I trace back to the post this morning about the false seer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Mod Note

Due to a password technical issue, Oisin can not join us. But can you put your hands together and give Vernon a warm Westworld welcome!

Does Oisín have a fada no? Is that why he can't get in?

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ok well my FFA for today was going to be Orla, Henry and Frank but seeing that Henry bit the bullet I'll have to go back to the drawing board.

Isla stating now that she was going for Henry, reminds me of Riona saying she was going for Jake.

Its very easy to say that now given we know Henrys a wolf is what im saying

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'm interested to see what you dig up! I went back through a couple and pretty clean looking to me.

Well where did this inkling come from?

ive inklings but I acn trace them back to what made me suss, whether its significant or not.

Like my feeling about you can I trace back to the post this morning about the false seer.

Day one with my conversations with him.

I merely pointed out its happened before with a false seer and would be in keeping with Westworld theme of deception.

Your questioning of this is odd :confused:

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'm interested to see what you dig up! I went back through a couple and pretty clean looking to me.

Yeah, like I said, could be nothing. But just unsure. Ill question him when he posts again.

Mod Note

Due to a password technical issue, Oisin can not join us. But can you put your hands together and give Vernon a warm Westworld welcome!

F*ck off Vernon. Wolfy G*mp. :D:D

Day one with my conversations with him.

I merely pointed out its happened before with a false seer and would be in keeping with Westworld theme of deception.

Your questioning of this is odd :confused:

How is it odd?

When it appeared Mary, the seer, pointed the finger at Henry, you posted about a false seer.

Now a false seer is possible no doubt, but if you are an goodie can you not see how it might be seen as an attempt to cast doubt on our seer?

Its not odd at all

How is it odd?

When it appeared Mary, the seer, pointed the finger at Henry, you posted about a false seer.

Now a false seer is possible no doubt, but if you are an goodie can you not see how it might be seen as an attempt to cast doubt on our seer?

Its not odd at all

Very odd in my opinion. And i believe there was a gap between postings I was raising the possibility since were in Westworld. Anything or anyone can happen.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I will do an FFA but it might take me a while to consider as right now I could still easily just repeat my FFA from yesterday with some order of Fran, Henry & Conor but there is still time for me to change it up esp as I now see the seer thing although we don't know who was actually peeked just who she suspected right?

Are you still on Henry?

Very odd in my opinion. And i believe there was a gap between postings I was raising the possibility since were in Westworld. Anything or anyone can happen.

Given we have hidden roles and new players, things are a changing.

But my line of questioning is fair regardless.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Are you still on Henry?

You mean the person I listed as a dead wolf on a post after that. I've caught up on what I missed now. If thats what your asking, if not its an odd question

So you're talking ****e basically?

• Advertisement

You mean the person I listed as a dead wolf on a post after that. I've caught up on what I missed now. If thats what your asking, if not its an odd question

I didn't realise there was a 20 min gap, but yeah as.you're actually.caught up it doesn't.matter

Holly WW wrote: »
    I needed to take out the Serial killer before they had a chance to take me out, and Doris was obvious.
    Isla stating now that she was going for Henry, reminds me of Riona saying she was going for Jake.

Its very easy to say that now given we know Henrys a wolf is what im saying

Well seeing as how you can't see my notes from this morning I understand that you can't take my word for it. They basically say:
    "Henry - not sure, Mary (seer) pointed towards him"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

As the village shocked by the events of the previous night squabbled, one villager decided enough was enough, he ripped the shotgun off the wall, stormed out of the house fired a warning shot and shouted

HENRY, this next one's for you

Henry tried to run but he was up against a skilled marksman, the bullet sailed through Henry's right temple and clean out the other side.

Henry was dead instantly

Henry was
    Felix Lutz (wolf)

Good effort Henry but fair play vig :)

Oh, I must've multiquoted Holly from earlier. Oops.

Yeah, like I said, could be nothing. But just unsure. Ill question him when he posts again.
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Good effort Henry but fair play vig :)

Steve... have you met Tegan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Lynch & FFA VETO

If anybody is listening to me, For today only, don't lynch these people, Don't FFA them today either,
    If you have already FFA'd them, go find others to FFA.
    If you lynch any of these 4, the next bullet is going straight in your head.

VETO FFA or Lynch on these four for today and today only.

Orla WW
    Frank WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Lynch & FFA VETO

If anybody is listening to me, For today only, don't lynch these people, Don't FFA them today either,
    If you have already FFA'd them, go find others to FFA.
    If you lynch any of these 4, the next bullet is going straight in your head.

VETO FFA or Lynch on these four for today and today only.

Orla WW
    Frank WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW

Probably the wrong one to ask as my name appears there but are you willing to say why people should not vote for us? I don't mind not being lynched and all via FFAs but I can't say those are 3 other names I'd fully trust.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Okay I'm finally caught up

to be honest there was so much fluff at the beginning and then it was so fast moving that I've got very little read

Busy at work now but will be on for the evening

GroundedElectricEastsiberianlaika-max-1mb.gif

What would you like to know Tegan?

• Advertisement

Are people considering putting Abigail and Wendel on FFAs? We don't know how 2 wolves died right? and now we have two new (wolf?) players.

Advertisement