Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Do let me know though if you have more than an inkling/uneasy feeling which I can actually explain.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Lynch & FFA VETO

If anybody is listening to me, For today only, don't lynch these people, Don't FFA them today either,
    If you have already FFA'd them, go find others to FFA.
    If you lynch any of these 4, the next bullet is going straight in your head.

VETO FFA or Lynch on these four for today and today only.

Orla WW
    Frank WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW

Not sure I like this without further explanation Holly. Especailly since the 2 on this list are the 2 that I already put on my FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Lynch & FFA VETO

If anybody is listening to me, For today only, don't lynch these people, Don't FFA them today either,

Orla WW
    Frank WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW

You going to shoot all of us big boy?

Ok well I'll be out tonight and without further explanation from Holly I'll be putting in a vote at around 4.30 for one of Orla or Frank. I'll take the bullet if needs be but I won't blindly follow someone without more info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Lynch & FFA VETO

Orla WW
    Frank WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW

I'm not liking the threatening nature of your request. Bullet me if you want but I'll be lynching who I want and FFA who I want aswell. Trying to dictate play like this is never good and taints FFAs when being analysed in Future. The funny thing is I'd have only had one of those in an FFA but still it's not the point.

If your gonna make a request like than do it in a better manner with some reasoning behind it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Hi guys, new game, just caught up there and have a few musings.

Thoughts so far. Its day 1 now and while the majority have been fluff, the amount of fluff is low. But what I’ve noticed so far, its nothing to lynch anyone with yet but Its what Ive noticed.

Jakes game thus far,

The quoted post in bold caught my attention earlier, don’t know why exactly. In a day 0 with arguably total fluff (despite it being a low amount), this just seemed odd before the munch. Now the posts quoted are all fluff, nothing to hang them for as a lot of peopel like to fluff post on day 0, , but the bolded posted just seems like a wolf attempt to appear helpful on day 0. The “Ive got nothing to really say so Ill discuss the mechanics in an obvious way” post. I think by the OP its quite obvious we don’t know, yet you until it happens, nothing is gained by starting this discussion if you really are team village.

Henry
    Like Jake, nothing in first 2 posts, a lot of people have posted fluff…… but then this…….

Such an odd thing to say on day zero………. Surely there is no way to predict anything. How would you come up with such a prediction? A wolf trying to look “non fluffy” perhaps?

Then Henry posts this in response to Fiona.

Fiona didn’t say it was a good thing not to post, yet Henry twists it …….a wolf throwing shade

Tegen liked this post, already getting NRV vibes from him so if Henry is a wolf, Id doubt Tegen is by proxy of she liking Henrys post here.

Steve makes a good point about Holly here. If Holly was around before and after Steves posts, why wait until before the first munch/action to call him on it? A wolf looking for a reason to lynch steve?

Not sure if that’s the case, but worth noting myself. I always find day 0/1 fights are usually between edgy villagers more than wolves. That said it was Holly who moved on Conor, would a wolf go for someone so early? Probably not in my eyes. The exchange is worth noting.

The “munch” appears to be flavour. No mention of any WW player dead. No”Liam WW has died” so its just the mods being cool and not killing anyone off to early. Franks rationale is correct, if someone died then they would need to be told so they stop posting. If we all post then we know someone didnt die. Simples.

So we have zero to go on as a result (not that we ever get much from the first munch anyway).

I haven’t watched a whole hunk of Westworld, but I am aware of the show. The OP is extremely vanilla, 1 seer, 1 Vig. So unless we have any reason to be thinking otherwise, that the gospel thus far.

With the munch being flavour in my eyes with no actual kill, Frank posted this before hand.

A taunting of the wolves pehaps or more? Or di Frank know the wolves weren’t getting a munch? Maybe Im looking too much onto this one to be honest.

Also Nigel posted this :

I don’t know why, but posts before a munch like this, esp on day zero when anyone can be munched always rub me the wrong way. Then he posts this:

Then :

Not sure if hes serious here or not. Nigel can you at the very least explain what you meant here?

So in summary, while nothing worth lynching anyone has happened yet, the above has stuck out more than anything else so far, roll on day 1. Given its day one AKA International WW Paranoia Day, Im could be guilty of looking at things that are not there too.

Liam, unless you’re bussing 2 teammates with your very first post, I think I can put you into the village camp.
    I must say though, if there have been conversions and the wolves got to choose, if I was one I would pick you. Take that as a compliment.

When I die and am declared good I think it would be much better for the village to go through who voted for me and also see my opinion on that voter. Fairy nuff?

I like Holly’s plan :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Conor WW wrote: »

I only get more shots if my aim is good, so if you are a villager, you will definitely not want me wasting a bullet on you!

I have my methods, but will not be around after tomorrows munch (i'll be dead, in case you can't connect the dots).

I want good data from todays FFAs and lynch. For me, the best data I can get is if I remove these from the pool.

Tomorrow, when i am no longer around, you can do it whatever way you all want.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

So you're talking ****e basically?

Raising posibilities.

If you think thats sh*te, maybe you are wolf hoping cover or plot does not get shown.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Do let me know though if you have more than an inkling/uneasy feeling which I can actually explain.

Speak and he appears!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Still in play

Conor WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Katie WW
    Liam WW
    Orla WW
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW
    Abigail WW
    Vernon WW

I think my FFA is gonna be Conor, Isla and Steve.

I’ve taken out who I think is good and also Abigail and Vernon and that’s all I’m left with. Those ^^^^ 3

Frank WW wrote: »

I’ve taken out who I think is good and also Abigail and Vernon and that’s all I’m left with. Those ^^^^ 3

This is just thoughts in my head right now though so don’t take it as gospel or anything.

I only get more shots if my aim is good, so if you are a villager, you will definitely not want me wasting a bullet on you!

I have my methods, but will not be around after tomorrows munch (i'll be dead, in case you can't connect the dots).

I want good data from todays FFAs and lynch. For me, the best data I can get is if I remove these from the pool.

Frank the first to thank this aswell.

Tegan and Conor are my two left for an FFA.

Orla and Frank would have been on there.

Your not the most important person here, by doing what you suggest it has consequences further down the line for the village. The FFA and lynch will have a doubt over it which will be a crutch for wolves to use later in the game.

Your the only roled player left don't lead the village by all means but do it properly

Interesting, I am NRV so please no shoots.

Im going to follow you

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Raising posibilities.

If you think thats sh*te, maybe you are wolf hoping cover or plot does not get shown.

Its conjecture, I could pull 101 reasons out of my arse for everything that's happened in the game so far as "raising possibilities"

So yeah its ****e, and your OGMUS is silly too.

Eva I see you're still knocking around and thanking posts, who you thinking is Wolfy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ok so I am caught up.

Very surprised at the lack of discussion about who could have killed Jake and if it possible they have more bullets? We do not yet know if they are team killer or another evil team so we need to keep this in mind.

We also need to bare in mind the possibility of new people joining tomorrow too as the munch post this morning said that people had paid top dollar to join tomorrow. Could just be flavour but I wouldn't rule it out.

Still no sign of Vernon and not much from Abigail so we can't really analyse them yet.

Youve narrowed your list of "probably good" down to all but 5? that's ambitious to say the least, what about the 3 of us us leaving us off that list

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ok so I am caught up.

Very surprised at the lack of discussion about who could have killed Jake and if it possible they have more bullets? We do not yet know if they are team killer or another evil team so we need to keep this in mind.

We also need to bare in mind the possibility of new people joining tomorrow too as the munch post this morning said that people had paid top dollar to join tomorrow. Could just be flavour but I wouldn't rule it out.

Still no sign of Vernon and not much from Abigail so we can't really analyse them yet.

Thank you Cpt. Summary

• Advertisement

Post above about a half an hour ago

Your behaviour is getting a bit erratic! You on board with Holly now? Why am I not surprised

Im going to follow you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Can you explain why Tegan, Katie and Tegan are rock solid for you?

Your behaviour is getting a bit erratic! You on board with Holly now? Why am I not surprised

Im going to follow you

Katie WW wrote: »

Yes double poster

What do you mean posted above?

Yeah imma give it a shot, no counter claim, village in a good position and it doesn't throw my FFA off much anyways so why not

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ok so I am caught up.

who's a wolf

Yes double poster

What do you mean posted above?

Yeah imma give it a shot, no counter claim, village in a good position and it doesn't throw my FFA off much anyways so why not

As in you posted above, sorry could have been clearer. I'm feeling wolfy vibes from you Conor!

I don't understand how me voting for Frank or Orla will affect your shots Holly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Thank you Cpt. Summary

Whatever-Hands.jpg

Katie WW wrote: »
    As in you posted above, sorry could have been clearer. I'm feeling wolfy vibes from you Conor!

I know I posted above? Im not following at all :D

that's fair, everyone should be im going to get myself mislynched if I keep going like this, playing like a spanner

• Advertisement

Can you explain why Tegan, Katie and Tegan are rock solid for you?

They’re not rock solid which is why I said this was me just thinking out loud right now.

I’ll start with Tegan - total loud mouth. Giving lip to absolutely everybody so I believe she has no role. Winding people up will only get her onto FFAs and why would a wolf want to be there?
    I actually thought that you might be the seer Holly. When I reread all the posts yesterday you had commented (twice) to separate people “why Holly”. That’s when I put my vote on her.
    When Doris and Jake both came back as wolves I knew they were some of the first to post. Tegan was there too and I’m wondering would wolves have a three way like that?

Eva & Katie - I’m just getting good vibes from their style of play

Advertisement