Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Seems to me like Conor is just trying to boost his post count

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    They’re not rock solid which is why I said this was me just thinking out loud right now.

I’ll start with Tegan - total loud mouth. Giving lip to absolutely everybody so I believe she has no role. Winding people up will only get her onto FFAs and why would a wolf want to be there?
    I actually thought that you might be the seer Holly. When I reread all the posts yesterday you had commented (twice) to separate people “why Holly”. That’s when I put my vote on her.
    When Doris and Jake both came back as wolves I knew they were some of the first to post. Tegan was there too and I’m wondering would wolves have a three way like that?

Eva & Katie - I’m just getting good vibes from their style of play

Ooops you said “why Tegan” not “why Holly”

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Speak and he appears!!!!!!!!

And still no questions Tegan. What were you going to ask me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

User Name| Posts
    Frank WW| 126
    Liam WW |89
    Tegan WW| 75
    Holly WW |71
    Katie WW |65
    Fiona WW |58
    Ewan WW| 54
    Eva WW |50
    Steve WW| 47
    Conor WW| 44
    Isla WW |41
    Orla WW |27
    Abigail WW |2

This is a short table.

Isla WW wrote: »
    User Name| Posts
    Frank WW| 126
    Liam WW |89
    Tegan WW| 75
    Holly WW |71
    Katie WW |65
    Fiona WW |58
    Ewan WW| 54
    Eva WW |50
    Steve WW| 47
    Conor WW| 44
    Isla WW |41
    Orla WW |27
    Abigail WW |2

This is a short table.

You need a longer table. You forgot someone

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    User Name| Posts
    Frank WW| 126
    Liam WW |89
    Tegan WW| 75
    Holly WW |71
    Katie WW |65
    Fiona WW |58
    Ewan WW| 54
    Eva WW |50
    Steve WW| 47
    Conor WW| 44
    Isla WW |41
    Orla WW |27
    Abigail WW |2
    Vernon|0

This is a short table.

dont forget vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

FFA2
    Tegan
    I feel there's a wolf in the Nidge voters and as such Tegan feels most likely at this point. Also hadn't got an FFA in by the time Jake was popped

Conor
    Had a few run ins with people and then backtracked. Wants to rattle cages till it gets a bit heated and then backs down. Almost seems afraid to be shot/lynched more so than he would if he had wolfy team mates. His FFA was sandwiched between Doris and Henry following Jake's death. Felt like a panic post with only two names on it.

Orla/Frank As per Tegan above one of them I still feel is a wolf. I posted the below earlier in response to Conor which gives a little more detail.
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Well I've a lot more than that but that's my starting point. Looking into Tegan, at one stage Doris cleared her as a wolf but fingered her for a potential Sk.

After the killing of Jake there were some quick FFAs put up

Henry
    Yourself
    Doris

Yourself and Henry had two choices each on your FFA which makes it look like there was a speedy FFA done to blend in.

Frank has posted a lot and some of the context makes him a little dodge but i can't put my finger on why a specific reason

Orla barely posted yesterday and got a vote in on nidge. I'm just concious of a low poster getting a vote in. She thought I was trying to bus her to a lynch but it's suspicious behaviour.

I've one or two in mind who are relatively clear but I'm not going to name them. And amongst all that there is only one wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Seems to me like Conor is just trying to boost his post count

Im trying to get people ti state who they think is evil, give us something to work off

Speaking of, who do you think is a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm back, reading over it and conor is standing out to me as beeing all over the place but I am not prepared to do an ffa until i get a chance to read through proper, round 6.30 or so.

I can't shake my feelings for Katie either. Is this, is this what love feels like?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

You can consider this FFA#2

Right now 1 and 2 on my FFA are Wendel & Abigail unless they speak up. 2 reported wolf deaths are unnacounted for in terms of they were not done by Lynch or Holly. Two new players have appeared, have Henry and Jake actually just taken on new characters and are still wolves we should kill. Unless I hear evidence otherwise im likely to say yes.

for no.3 I'm tied between, Frank, Tegan & Conor but I guess if you don't like using the first 2 the those three could be an FFA for you. If pushed i'd probably put Frank top but gut can be swayed by post count and he has posted a lot but im still unsure on him

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm not massively on board Holly's plan about not FFAing some people....BUT I do think I see the strength of the idea, and given she's the closest thing we've got right now to a "confirmed" goody (she was who claimed shooter, right?), I'll go along tentatively.

So, rough FFA2

If not for Holly's request, I'd have my three as Tegan, Orla and Frank as the three who voted for Nigel last night. Since Holly has asked for two of those not to be included, Tegan is the last of the three. But Dorris' post about Tegan strikes me more like a wolf trying to pocket a goodie. So I'll leave Tegan off for now too.

That leaves me options of....

Conor WW (Voted Isla)
    Isla WW (Voted Frank, voted for by Connor)
    Katie WW (Voted Orla)
    Liam WW (Voted Henry, who was a wolf)
    Steve WW (Voted Tegan)
    Abigail WW (New to Game)
    Vernon WW (New to game)

This is going to be process of elimination then.

I'd knock Liam off for the moment; given how tight it was last night, would a wolf have voted for another wolf? Maybe. Would have been dangerous, maybe? I'm also going to put Abi and Vernon aside for now. One might be a wolf, but until they get more involved, until we can read their thoughts, I'd rather not play a meta-game and think they were wolves added for balance.

Leaves Connor, Steve, Isla, Katie.

Of the four, I have the best feeling about Katie. I've the worst feeling about Isla. Steve, I have zero reading off....which worries me. And Connor I see participating but I've not got a read of.

So....

1. Isla
    2. Steve
    3. Connor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Katie WW wrote: »

Orla/Frank As per Tegan above one of them I still feel is a wolf. I posted the below earlier in response to Conor which gives a little more detail.

Why?

Personally i think its unlikely. As i said last night i think any wolf who was voting for nigel would have moved off him when the bandwagon didnt form, unless they were about to be lynched. Remember there were only 2 and on night 1 they would have done their best to spread their votes to somewhere inconspicuous. Would that not be right Katie?

Fiona WW wrote: »

Right now 1 and 2 on my FFA are Wendel & Abigail unless they speak up. 2 reported wolf deaths are unnacounted for in terms of they were not done by Lynch or Holly. Two new players have appeared, have Henry and Jake actually just taken on new characters and are still wolves we should kill. Unless I hear evidence otherwise im likely to say yes.

for no.3 I'm tied between, Frank, Tegan & Conor but I guess if you don't like using the first 2 the those three could be an FFA for you. If pushed i'd probably put Frank top but gut can be swayed by post count and he has posted a lot but im still unsure on him

Henry kill is very much accounted for.
    Do a search for the word 'bang'.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Im trying to get people ti state who they think is evil, give us something to work off

Speaking of, who do you think is a wolf

At the moment you. Will do an FFA later when I am finished here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    At the moment you. Will do an FFA later when I am finished here.

Why me and just me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

My FFA for this evening.

I believe there is more than one wolf in this bunch

1. KATIE

Very rattled on day one with me Naming Fiona, Jake and Eva. Since Jake has since been proven to be a wolf. I think her early posts of her FFA

FFA 1
    Tegan
    Tegan
    Tegan

Quick start this!

This strikes me as a wolf trying to protect Jake to take attention straight away from my original FFA.

Katie also mentioned her 'DISDAIN' for posters trying to shake trees to out wolves? WHY? Simple, she does not want to be outed

Also what has she actually done to help the village? Anything of use at all.

Katie has been at me since day 0, because of my first FFA.

She has also had it in for me because I questioned her 'disdain' ,

She was not very supportive of Lynching Henry? Why? She needs to keep her wolfey friends in play.

Also ignore the fact, I stated before the results came out that I voted nidge for self survival and I had nothing against him. Considering the way the votes were going, it was a logical choice for me.

STEVE

Nothing substantial, but just seems like a low laying wolf play, or roled villager? So is on my list of suspects.

I had two more names in my word document, but they never copied over, couple minutes! :rolleyes:

Why do you keep calling Vernon Wendel? Are you doing it on purpose?
    Frank WW wrote: »
    You need a longer table. You forgot someone
    It was a post count list. Seeing as how Vernon hasn't posted yet, that's why he's not on it.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    I'm not massively on board Holly's plan about not FFAing some people....BUT I do think I see the strength of the idea, and given she's the closest thing we've got right now to a "confirmed" goody (she was who claimed shooter, right?), I'll go along tentatively.

So, rough FFA2

If not for Holly's request, I'd have my three as Tegan, Orla and Frank as the three who voted for Nigel last night. Since Holly has asked for two of those not to be included, Tegan is the last of the three. But Dorris' post about Tegan strikes me more like a wolf trying to pocket a goodie. So I'll leave Tegan off for now too.

That leaves me options of....

Conor WW (Voted Isla)
    Isla WW (Voted Frank, voted for by Connor)
    Katie WW (Voted Orla)
    Liam WW (Voted Henry, who was a wolf)
    Steve WW (Voted Tegan)
    Abigail WW (New to Game)
    Vernon WW (New to game)

This is going to be process of elimination then.

I'd knock Liam off for the moment; given how tight it was last night, would a wolf have voted for another wolf? Maybe. Would have been dangerous, maybe? I'm also going to put Abi and Vernon aside for now. One might be a wolf, but until they get more involved, until we can read their thoughts, I'd rather not play a meta-game and think they were wolves added for balance.

Leaves Connor, Steve, Isla, Katie.

Of the four, I have the best feeling about Katie. I've the worst feeling about Isla. Steve, I have zero reading off....which worries me. And Connor I see participating but I've not got a read of.

So....

1. Isla
    2. Steve
    3. Connor.

Unfortunately I can't defend against a feeling sooooo........ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im also very concerned about EVA & FIONA

Very actually players, straight from day 0, literally hour 1!!!!

Could simply be happy to play peeps or someone trying to be helpful and steer the village to their tune!

DORIS

Not too sure about yet, but watching.

If we're not allowed to vote for Frank or Orla then I'll be looking at the other Nigel voter, Tegan. But I haven't decided whether or not to go along with Holly's demands yet. Will have a decision made and a vote in by 4.30.

• Advertisement

Bit weak on day 2 to put someone on an FFA just for being the first to see the thread open and post but at least you gave a reason. Honestly not sure why I kept saying Wendel instead of Vernon. Not intentional just another WW account I remember who also hasn't posted in this game (cos its not in use). I hope the two new players get more talkative though.

Bit weak on day 2 to put someone on an FFA just for being the first to see the thread open and post but at least you gave a reason. Honestly not sure why I kept saying Wendel instead of Vernon. Not intentional just another WW account I remember who also hasn't posted in this game (cos its not in use). I hope the two new players get more talkative though.

Don't think there was ever a Wendel. There was a Winifred?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

200_d.webp

Evenin folks ! :cool::cool:

tumblr_oy3k3yF43P1wa49x7o1_400.gif

So penny for your thoughts Mr Vernon?

Tegan WW wrote: »

DORIS

Not too sure about yet, but watching.

Pmsl

Hiya Vernon.

What ya doin?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    200_d.webp

We need a full report on your thoughts with regards the 1000 posts within the next 15 minutes, kthxbye

Vernon WW wrote: »
    200_d.webp

giphy.gif

Now Tegan, where are these questions? Or are you just going to keep saying you have a bad feeling?

• Advertisement

So penny for your thoughts Mr Vernon?

Removing VETO on Fiona.

Feel free to FFA or vote Fiona.

Advertisement