Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I think we should look closer at Steve.
    Its merely an inkling. Very uneasy feeling. But this could be way off. Im going to go over his posts.
    Yeah, like I said, could be nothing. But just unsure. Ill question him when he posts again.
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Do let me know though if you have more than an inkling/uneasy feeling which I can actually explain.
    Speak and he appears!!!!!!!!
    And still no questions Tegan. What were you going to ask me?
    My FFA for this evening.

I believe there is more than one wolf in this bunch

1. KATIE

Very rattled on day one with me Naming Fiona, Jake and Eva. Since Jake has since been proven to be a wolf. I think her early posts of her FFA

FFA 1
    Tegan
    Tegan
    Tegan

Quick start this!

This strikes me as a wolf trying to protect Jake to take attention straight away from my original FFA.

Katie also mentioned her 'DISDAIN' for posters trying to shake trees to out wolves? WHY? Simple, she does not want to be outed

Also what has she actually done to help the village? Anything of use at all.

Katie has been at me since day 0, because of my first FFA.

She has also had it in for me because I questioned her 'disdain' ,

She was not very supportive of Lynching Henry? Why? She needs to keep her wolfey friends in play.

Also ignore the fact, I stated before the results came out that I voted nidge for self survival and I had nothing against him. Considering the way the votes were going, it was a logical choice for me.

STEVE

Nothing substantial, but just seems like a low laying wolf play, or roled villager? So is on my list of suspects.
    I had two more names in my word document, but they never copied over, couple minutes! :rolleyes:
    Im also very concerned about EVA & FIONA

Very actually players, straight from day 0, literally hour 1!!!!

Could simply be happy to play peeps or someone trying to be helpful and steer the village to their tune!

DORIS

Not too sure about yet, but watching.

Tegan you raised concerns about me around three hours ago. I've asked you twice since then for the questions you said you were going to ask and they have not yet come. First you just say, speak and he appears whilst quoting my post asking for questions. You do not ask anything though.

I ask again and you post a couple of times after this, putting me again on your list of suspects and still no questions.

So, my question to you once more is - do you want to ask me anything?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    So penny for your thoughts Mr Vernon?

Yeah so I've not had a chance to read through 27 pages of posts yet.

But I think it's too early to tell.
    Also...not sure with being anonymous but you can probably tell who some people are anyways by their profile avatars...unless they're being shneeky :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Removing VETO on Fiona.

Feel free to FFA or vote Fiona.

How many stars does she have?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Removing VETO on Fiona.

Feel free to FFA or vote Fiona.

Not sure if everyones doing this and im fine either way but, was it cos of the post you quoted? I just want to hear from Vernon as at time of posting his gif post was potentially (unless he is someone reanimated) his first of the game mid day 2.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Not sure if everyones doing this and im fine either way but, was it cos of the post you quoted? I just want to hear from Vernon as at time of posting his gif post was potentially (unless he is someone reanimated) his first of the game mid day 2.

So, the four listed were the ffa's of henry and doris.
    They both only have two.

I don't think Doris put a wolf in her FFA, i've come to think after rereading henry that he may have.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

And then there was silence

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So, the four listed were the ffa's of henry and doris.
    They both only have two.

I don't think Doris put a wolf in her FFA, i've come to think after rereading henry that he may have.

Henry's was Fiona and Ewen, right? So you think maybe Fiona was a wolf then? Or Ewan, and you've planning on getting an itchy trigger finger again?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Henry's was Fiona and Ewen, right? So you think maybe Fiona was a wolf then? Or Ewan, and you've planning on getting an itchy trigger finger again?

Well, she did get the almanac for 1st post and I just don't trust that damn almanac!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

#FFA2

Conor - last few post have just been having a go a people and posting alot of posts together - strikes me as someone trying to boost their post counts.

Tegen - keeps raising suspicion on Steve but won't actually give a reason why, could be a wolf trying to put someone else in the firing line.

Fiona - puts in her FFA the two players that were only activated today instead of doing a proper FFA based on the game. Is she trying to hid her thoughts so that they can't be looked at later in the game?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Jaysus, my neck hurts from the whiplash here, cause the thread seems to have ground to a halt for some reason....

• Advertisement

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Day One FFA

Where its usually all complete BS
    #FFA1

Tegan - as previously stated, for jumping on Henry's early questioning

Eva - their FFA, especially in relation to Ewan. I'm not sure why Ewan when others weren't posting too much either

Nigel - I needed a third and may have been trying to gain credibility as a villager with the lynch me thing. Not convinced at all on that though.
    Very flimsy reasons. Although, where have you been all day?
    I see a bandwagon forming on me by a couple of posters. This is very suspicious indeed.
    Im thinking that only a wolf would post nonsense like this. Making a point in response to a previous post is perfectly normal. Your level of paranoia is far too great for this early stage of play.

My last post about Tegan, until they actually ask me their questions. From what I can make out Tegan has only started suspecting me since I put them on an FFA. Then has come up with this bad feeling thing so they don't have to say it's because I suspected them, for what was admittedly a weak reason. Tegan herself called day 1 FFAs not of much use.

But anyway, I'll try stop focusing on one person now.

Well, she did get the almanac for 1st post and I just don't trust that damn almanac!

Twas all used up by the previous user unfortunately, although the final page does say in case of emergency claim to be invincible and the almanac will provide

So Holly, you killed two or three in your role as Vig? I know you didn't kill Jake but you killed Henry and 1/2 of the others?

But the other one/two are dead and unaccounted for? Someone mentioned not much being made of this but I don't remember who.

So Holly, you killed two or three in your role as Vig? I know you didn't kill Jake but you killed Henry and 1/2 of the others?

But the other one/two are dead and unaccounted for? Someone mentioned not much being made of this but I don't remember who.

As per Holly the only one she didn’t kill is Jake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

K #ffa2

Isla..was she trying to save Henry this morning by introduce the seer 9.59 reveal train of thought. Does flip the script on this, you know cause Henry would have been on her radar had he not been killed. Mentions 2 wolves after Henry died, having already referenced his death. the wolf, i assume, would know they had just been joined by another player today if they were. Strong push back on Holly's suggestion.

Katie... this is a hard one for me tbh, I know I have been on Katie since last night but can't either clear her or put the boot in. This is why she is here.... changed her vote from nigel yesterday to a non voter because the "vig" attacked a non voter and they were a wolf. She explained this but i can't buy it completely. Tries to keep the focus on the nigel voters when we have Henry. I get the bandwagon thing but seems to be against killing Henry outright. There are 3 nigel voters, thats 3 lynches of possibly going down the wrong path. MARY highlighted her for the next peek, did this force the wolves hand in spite of her fingering Henry.

I really wanted to put fiona in here but my feeling on her appear to be gut as there is little in her posts that stand out wolf imo.

Conor... seems to be all over the place today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

My last post about Tegan, until they actually ask me their questions. From what I can make out Tegan has only started suspecting me since I put them on an FFA. Then has come up with this bad feeling thing so they don't have to say it's because I suspected them, for what was admittedly a weak reason. Tegan herself called day 1 FFAs not of much use.

But anyway, I'll try stop focusing on one person now.

Aye she seems that way inclined, looking through her posts it seems if you FFA her your on hers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Jaysus, my neck hurts from the whiplash here, cause the thread seems to have ground to a halt for some reason....

People being dictated to about who tbey can and cannot vote for has put people on edge a little by the looks of it.

I'll be voting Tegan or Conor tonight. Driving home now so be back on after 7 to see what's happened/happening

The person I was talking to was claiming NRV so I was saying that I didn't think that person was acting how I thought a NRV would act. I am team village btw but I don't think that can be proven yet.... still reading back

So holly claims vig? Anything back this up ? Can we base anything off who she didn't kill re who might have re spawned?

But why say "but if I was a NRV" if you are an NRV?
    This was the beginning.

Then the bolded part. What is this respawning being introduced like everyone knows what you are talking about.

Look into Liam but this bit I could understand, Liam was the only one on Jake for instance, insight into how she chose wolves succesfully could be helpful (admit wolves might want to know to) and potentially confirm her, though without a counter claim I'm siding with going with the claim for now.

Also i'd imagine players (wolves included) who were legit shot or lynched wouldn't come back but unexpected deaths might. That however is an assumption but when way I might look into who the new players might be given so many dead were bad before, hence them being a group worth looking into despite potentially just a name change

What is not a legit kill? (TMI)
    I will do an FFA but it might take me a while to consider as right now I could still easily just repeat my FFA from yesterday with some order of Fran, Henry & Conor but there is still time for me to change it up esp as I now see the seer thing although we don't know who was actually peeked just who she suspected right?

Yo, i FFAd Henry, i must be good
    So this is our new (potentially recycled) player? not surprising that she is Busy as then she does not have to be instantly accountable.

Were you previously in the WW westworld? Are you claiming to be a villager? why not ask

who were not legit killed, i get the picture now, so one of the two returned is the unlegit kill
    note to self no more posts in a row when suspicious that I might have missed a page on an account where I didn't set the post per page. Only now do I see things like Henry is dead, maybe it's good I held off on an FFA :pac:

this is so my Yo from above makes sense in some peoples minds.
    Yeah I should have waited till I had read everything before responding tbh.

Riona was SK. vig kill

Doris was wolf. Vig kill

Henry dead wolf

Jake dead wolf

Henry & Jake's deaths are unnactounted for yes? they weren't lynched but died so they would be the likely Oisin and Abigail no? woken wolves.

so, its either jake or henry, lol.
    You mean the person I listed as a dead wolf on a post after that. I've caught up on what I missed now. If thats what your asking, if not its an odd question

people aint as dumb as you think.
    Probably the wrong one to ask as my name appears there but are you willing to say why people should not vote for us? I don't mind not being lynched and all via FFAs but I can't say those are 3 other names I'd fully trust.

sure, why not smear the other 3 a bit more from your immunity castle.
    Are people considering putting Abigail and Wendel on FFAs? We don't know how 2 wolves died right? and now we have two new (wolf?) players.

TMI again. so, one of the two new entries are a wolf, lol, you made this so easy.

If you are wolf, which i think you are, all the TMI vommited on thread, then last wolf is in Abi/Vern.

oh yeah, veto thing is over, i got the info i needed, everyone is free to vote the way they want to, i don't have any more bullets :D

oh yeah, veto thing is over, i got the info i needed, everyone is free to vote the way they want to, i don't have any more bullets :D

I'd like to use this again

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Tegan you raised concerns about me around three hours ago. I've asked you twice since then for the questions you said you were going to ask and they have not yet come. First you just say, speak and he appears whilst quoting my post asking for questions. You do not ask anything though.

I ask again and you post a couple of times after this, putting me again on your list of suspects and still no questions.

So, my question to you once more is - do you want to ask me anything?

People have jobs in the real world Stewolf.

When free, ill ask you in my own god damn time. You get very nerious when questioned.
    But for now, ill be voting Katie tonight.

Why is discussing if people would consider lynching the new accounts TMI? Assuming TMI equals too much information here its hard to tell given you asked what is not a legit kill and then also put it (TMI) in brackets after. afaik 1/2 of the wolves killed were not killed by you (I believe you corrected me that it was only 1 when I thought 2) or Lynch so I was questioning if that may have been part of the game narrative and that the 1/2 unnacounted for deaths may have been people whose game didn't actually end but who were awoken as the new players instead.

Nobody else seemed to be mentioning this until I think Steve a few posts back and I even got thrown on an FFA for suggesting it in my FFA but is it not more likely that if we really hit the wolves we were told we did that there would be a good chance that any new players introduced could be team wolf in order to balance the scales and therefore should be strongly discussed.

Lets run me and Katie tonight.

What you say Katie?

Anyone up for that�

People have jobs in the real world Stewolf.

When free, ill ask you in my own god damn time. You get very nerious when questioned.
    But for now, ill be voting Katie tonight.

I specifically quoted your posts because it showed you were active a number of times between my posts (and you said you'd ask when I was around). But okay, ask in your own time. I haven't been questioned though, so how exactly have I gotten nervous when questioned?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Why is discussing if people would consider lynching the new accounts TMI? Assuming TMI equals too much information here its hard to tell given you asked what is not a legit kill and then also put it (TMI) in brackets after. afaik 1/2 of the wolves killed were not killed by you (I believe you corrected me that it was only 1 when I thought 2) or Lynch so I was questioning if that may have been part of the game narrative and that the 1/2 unnacounted for deaths may have been people whose game didn't actually end but who were awoken as the new players instead.

Nobody else seemed to be mentioning this until I think Steve a few posts back and I even got thrown on an FFA for suggesting it in my FFA but is it not more likely that if we really hit the wolves we were told we did that there would be a good chance that any new players introduced could be team wolf in order to balance the scales and therefore should be strongly discussed.

Are the new accounts bad?

One or both?

Are they good?

Is the openning the gate tomorriw referring to an existing player turning and the new accounts are actually good?

Haven't watched westworld (on ep 3) but i assume if they control the gate they are good no?

I specifically quoted your posts because it showed you were active a number of times between my posts (and you said you'd ask when I was around). But okay, ask in your own time. I haven't been questioned though, so how exactly have I gotten nervous when questioned?

I never saw that post tbh

It was as passive and unassuming as your play this entire game.

Guffy wrote: »

One or both?

Are they good?

Is the openning the gate tomorriw referring to an existing player turning and the new accounts are actually good?

Haven't watched westworld (on ep 3) but i assume if they control the gate they are good no?

Hehehehehhehehebheehheheh

That's four players now.

Put the wig on guff!!

Guffy wrote: »

One or both?

Are they good?

Guffy - wrong account!

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Guffy - wrong account!

We could make a drinking game out of this

• Advertisement

I never saw that post tbh

It was as passive and unassuming as your play this entire game.

You didn't see the post? You quoted it. Although to be fair the post you quoted didn't specifically ask for questions but I thought the intent was clear given you said you were going to question me.
    Yeah, like I said, could be nothing. But just unsure. Ill question him when he posts again.
    What would you like to know Tegan?
    Do let me know though if you have more than an inkling/uneasy feeling which I can actually explain.
    Speak and he appears!!!!!!!!

Advertisement