Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Lets run me and Katie tonight.

What you say Katie?

Anyone up for that�

No issue, let's look at FFAs first, as I mentioned driving home but I'll be back on after 7. As I said I'm between you and Conor, so I'll wait a little longer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    No issue, let's look at FFAs first, as I mentioned driving home but I'll be back on after 7. As I said I'm between you and Conor, so I'll wait a little longer

Well, im voting you either way.
    Unless something drastic changes in next hour or so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Why is discussing if people would consider lynching the new accounts TMI? Assuming TMI equals too much information here its hard to tell given you asked what is not a legit kill and then also put it (TMI) in brackets after. afaik 1/2 of the wolves killed were not killed by you (I believe you corrected me that it was only 1 when I thought 2) or Lynch so I was questioning if that may have been part of the game narrative and that the 1/2 unnacounted for deaths may have been people whose game didn't actually end but who were awoken as the new players instead.

Nobody else seemed to be mentioning this until I think Steve a few posts back and I even got thrown on an FFA for suggesting it in my FFA but is it not more likely that if we really hit the wolves we were told we did that there would be a good chance that any new players introduced could be team wolf in order to balance the scales and therefore should be strongly discussed.

What is a non legit kill?

In my head, someone got Jake before I did, thoughts went through my mind were that the wolves were given a gun, and liamwolf says, sorry jake, we need to bus you to get me into end game.

or some other weird narrative, this morning i took off the tin foil hat and put liam back up to top tier were he deserved to be.

you calling jakes kill not legit is TMI, yes, too much information. Why was it not legit? could you not think of any scenario where somebody other that the vig gets a shot off? unless, there was info in the den about kill being not legit, and that you get you buddy back when the new character are intro'ed tomorrow.
    'respawned'.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Another reason I asked about the new players appearing in peoples FFAs is because if nobody else is considering that it'd be a wasted vote from me to go that way. Gonna vote for someone else (for tonight) soon as things stand given the response

Well, im voting you either way.
    Unless something drastic changes in next hour or so.

Oh yeah I know, I just don't give a ****! Vote for the most likely wolf, if you think that's me then so be it, that's how the game works!

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    What is a non legit kill?

In my head, someone got Jake before I did, thoughts went through my mind were that the wolves were given a gun, and liamwolf says, sorry jake, we need to bus you to get me into end game.

or some other weird narrative, this morning i took off the tin foil hat and put liam back up to top tier were he deserved to be.

you calling jakes kill not legit is TMI, yes, too much information. Why was it not legit? could you not think of any scenario where somebody other that the vig gets a shot off? unless, there was info in the den about kill being not legit, and that you get you buddy back when the new character are intro'ed tomorrow.
    'respawned'.

Of course I could imagine a scenario where someone else got a shot off but given we had so many day 1 deaths and then 2 new players introduced I thought it interesting that we don't know why one of those deaths occured.

A non legit death is very simply, one I think may not have really happened. Nobody is claiming to have shot him, he wasn't lynched and there are replacement characters so although I admit its not definite I think there is a possibility he may have respawned, awoken, been brough back etc as one of the new accounts.

Unless we were being lied to about the deads alignment I would be suspicious of any new players added as team village was flying it without them

Of course I could imagine a scenario where someone else got a shot off but given we had so many day 1 deaths and then 2 new players introduced I thought it interesting that we don't know why one of those deaths occured.

A non legit death is very simply, one I think may not have really happened. Nobody is claiming to have shot him, he wasn't lynched and there are replacement characters so although I admit its not definite I think there is a possibility he may have respawned, awoken, been brough back etc as one of the new accounts.

Unless we were being lied to about the deads alignment I would be suspicious of any new players added as team village was flying it without them

so, there is a 1 in 2 chance the vernon is a wolf?

#FFA2
    Fiona
    Vernon
    Abigale

Fiona because she is that remaining wolf that has not died yet.
    Vernon because there is a 1 in 2 chance he is Jake respawned
    Abigale because there is a 1 in 2 chance he is Jake respawned

so, there is a 1 in 2 chance the vernon is a wolf?

I think there is a better probability that either Abigail or Vernon are a wolf than virtually anyone else atm but tbh I of course can't be 100% the unaccounted for dead are a new account.

That said I don't see the village chiming in on this so maybe im alone and as a result have just voted for oneof the other 3 names I mentioned on my FFA

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

If I had written the above paragraph it would have read..,,,,

Unless we were being lied to about the dead’s alignment I would be suspicious of any new players added as we were flying it without them

• Advertisement

sorry abi, she . i copy'n'pasted

#FFA2
    Fiona
    Vernon
    Abigale

So your basing 2/3 of your FFA off a theory of mine even though you think im bad? odd but at least my theory must be making some sense.

So your basing 2/3 of your FFA off a theory of mine even though you think im bad? odd but at least my theory must be making some sense.

Did you even read all of this post????

I’m not sold on the abi or Vernon thing. They could well have been subs and bit sh1ttty to get thrown onto FFAs without a chance to converse and play the game.

Frank WW wrote: »
    I’m not sold on the abi or Vernon thing. They could well have been subs and bit sh1ttty to get thrown onto FFAs without a chance to converse and play the game.

Had all players posted up until that point?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

My stance too.

If they've not contributed more by tomorrow evening, fine. But the entire reason for trying to lynch them is too meta for me right now.

Now, I'd appreciate if they were trying to converse now too.

But I won't vote for someone simply cause they just joined the game. I'd need to see at least a shred of evidence that they were playing in a manner designed to hurt the village....

Not sure whether Vernon had. I’ll look back.

I’d say between them they have had a handful of posts

Brb

Had all player posted before the adding of two more?

Yeah and it didn't make much sense then either.

I have a theory.

You think the theory has merit but only cos you think im a wolf who has said too much.

Even though it would make no sense for a wolf to get people to focus on the 2 newbies if you believe the theory because they'd be screwing themselves.

As essentially our only confirmed (dont see a counter coming at this stage) I hope you dont think anyone who has a theory must be a wolf cos otherwise how could they have an idea

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I also don’t see any reason to include them tonight, give them a chance to participate and then we can take them into account tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Had all player posted before the adding of two more?

Yes everyone had posted by then

Not sure whether Vernon had. I’ll look back.

I’d say between them they have had a handful of posts

Brb

don't they only have 3 between them. It's a theory, putting ideas out there can draw heat and I can understand people waiting till tomorrow on them hence me wondering if considering them tonight was in anyones mind as I didn't want to waste my vote.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Yes everyone had posted by then

Hmmmm. Could mods have been playing two low post accounts until dead wolves reborn or that be far too out there?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Not sure if everyone is doing them today but

#FFA2
    Tegan - my original suspicion and then the lack of a real reason for suspecting me. I also reckon a wolf voted for Nigel yesterday.

Following from that if I am wrong it would lead to Frank and Orla but I'm not quite sure enough to put Frank on my list anyway. So
    Orla - she was one of the last to vote I believe (perhaps waiting to see how everything panned out)

Isla - Unless I got the wrong end of the stick, seemed happy enough to go with Holly's vetos. Maybe for a reason. I could be confusing Isla though, but think it was her.

#FFA2
    Fiona
    Vernon
    Abigale

How sure on Fiona are you? Like if we say you were 50% sure on Doris and Riona, what's your call on Fiona?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Havent read back since my last post, mad busy in work

Will pop on to see how the ffas finished and vote. Wont be back up to speed until around 10 or 11.

Katie WW wrote: »
    How sure on Fiona are you? Like if we say you were 50% sure on Doris and Riona, what's your call on Fiona?

You want me to do odds?

Riona i had at 85% to be the SK
    Doris i had at 95% to be a wolf.
    Fiona has risen from yesterday 55% to 95% today.

I would not touch the two new account until fiona flips wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

#FFA2

Tegan - Same reasons as yesterday, added aggression in her posts and is imo, not helping team village.

Isla - hasn't done anything of note since.yesterday so keeping her in here. Probably suspect no 1 at this state

Steve - Spent the day calling out Tegan and nothing else

Steve WW wrote: »
    Not sure if everyone is doing them today but

#FFA2
    Tegan - my original suspicion and then the lack of a real reason for suspecting me. I also reckon a wolf voted for Nigel yesterday.

Following from that if I am wrong it would lead to Frank and Orla but I'm not quite sure enough to put Frank on my list anyway. So
    Orla - she was one of the last to vote I believe (perhaps waiting to see how everything panned out)

Isla - Unless I got the wrong end of the stick, seemed happy enough to go with Holly's vetos. Maybe for a reason. I could be confusing Isla though, but think it was her.

So then.

To be clear.

Your FFAing me cause im suspect of you. Love it.

• Advertisement

You want me to do odds?

Riona i had at 85% to be the SK
    Doris i had at 95% to be a wolf.
    Fiona has risen from yesterday 55% to 95% today.

I would not touch the two new account until fiona flips wolf.

Cheers, you've a good track record so far so just wanted to see if it was hunch or you are relatively sure on it.

Advertisement