Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Were i a wolf. Convert liam. Dont munch holly. Lead lynch on holly later as converted

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

You have followed me once, thank you for that, but i got a villager dead :(

p.s., if you are a villager, plz don't say 'if i was a villager' :D some people don't let things like that go and create huge tunnels that airplanes can fit thru over it . sorry fiona.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Given your track record Holly it was worth a shot (pardon the pun) following you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Frank would you mind doing the ffas now?

Will do. Just making a snack

Also, if we started with 18 players -
    4 wolves
    1 SK
    13 villagers

We’ve taken out 3 wolves and the SK leaving 1 wolf but then a convert = 2 wolves

13 villagers plus Abi & Vern less Nigel Mary & Fiona = 12 villagers

12 v 2 as per mod announcements

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Mod note

Any of you horn dogs that were visiting the brothel. Please pay your respects to the Madam of the house Maeve Millay who you killed tonight.

Thoughts are with all of you who lay with her.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I wanna be a wolf. Give me something to do.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I wanna be a wolf. Give me something to do.

You not got a mirror handy?

A B C
    Liam: Tegan Katie Frank
    Isla: Orla Frank -
    Frank: Conor Isla Steve
    Katie: Tegan Conor Orla/Frank
    Fiona: Vernon Abigail Frank
    Eva: Isla Steve Conor
    Tegan: Katie Steve Eva/Fiona
    Ewan: Conor Tegan Fiona
    Orla: Isla Katie Conor
    Holly: Fiona Vernon Abigail
    Steve: Tegan Orla Isla
    Conor: Tegan Isla Steve

Tegan: 5 votes
    Conor: 5 votes
    Isla: 5 votes
    Frank: 4 votes
    Steve: 4 votes
    Katie: 3 votes
    Orla: 3 votes
    Fiona: 3 votes
    Vernon: 2 votes
    Abigail: 2 votes
    Eva: 1 vote

Frank WW wrote: »
    A B C
    Liam: Tegan Katie Frank
    Isla: Orla Frank -
    Frank: Conor Isla Steve
    Katie: Tegan Conor Orla/Frank
    Fiona: Vernon Abigail Frank
    Eva: Isla Steve Conor
    Tegan: Katie Steve Eva/Fiona
    Ewan: Conor Tegan Fiona
    Orla: Isla Katie Conor
    Holly: Fiona Vernon Abigail
    Steve: Tegan Orla Isla
    Conor: Tegan Isla Steve

Tegan: 5 votes
    Conor: 5 votes
    Isla: 5 votes
    Frank: 4 votes
    Steve: 4 votes
    Katie: 3 votes
    Orla: 3 votes
    Fiona: 3 votes
    Vernon: 2 votes
    Abigail: 2 votes
    Eva: 1 vote

The results compared to that ffa result is an absolute joke. Top 3 had 15 votes on ffa and drew 4 votes for lynch. Fiona had 3 and got 6 for lynch. The 3 who didnt nominate should be hung drawn and quartered.

Katie, eva and frank can ye explain yerselves please.

As soon as voting opens tomorrow im locked in on katie as original wolf.

Good point Eva, could be a wolf hiding in them that decided to change to Fiona as they could see Holly was leading us in that direction.

• Advertisement

Sorry meant Orla not Eva

The results compared to that ffa result is an absolute joke. Top 3 had 15 votes on ffa and drew 4 votes for lynch. Fiona had 3 and got 6 for lynch. The 3 who didnt nominate should be hung drawn and quartered.

It’s all Holly’s fault

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Good point Eva, could be a wolf hiding in them that decided to change to Fiona as they could see Holly was leading us in that direction.

Ah come on. Holly’s track record on bullets was spot on. Was worth the risk going with her hunch.

Oh I don’t disagree but I do think we should keep it in mind as a possibility

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Catching up now , not caught up yet.

I voted Katie off my FFA. I skimmef through, saw no FFA compliation and voted katie as she was where my gut took me from the 3 on my FFA.

I had no read on Fiona myself.

Will catch up properly now

Your some spanner, I first asked her how sure she was on Fiona, she said 95%. A 100% success rate so far earned success. Your nothing but predictable, two nights in a row you rock up pre lynch and the try stir it post lynch.

If I'm a wolf im the worst one in the world! Read between the lines Orla, simple stuff.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Ah come on. Holly’s track record on bullets was spot on. Was worth the risk going with her hunch.

Bollox. Village after village has been led by a a confirmed villager down the wrong path. You are big enough and ugly enough to make your own mind up. Holly told you that she believed that henry possibly named a wolf in ffa and you felt that was stronger than your own reasoning.

Im not having a go at holly. She made her case and you followed it.

Again im voting Katie tomorrow. Nothing other than a 100% confirmation of another player as a wolf will dissuade me from that. I fully believe Katie is a wolf.

Ewan and Tegan, when did ye post ffa? Would ye mind quoting it with a time stamp. Ok if not i can check in a while anyway.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Oh I don’t disagree but I do think we should keep it in mind as a possibility

I’m more than happy to be raced tomorrow. Might even post a lot less so that you can all discuss without as much noise.

I will be declared good though so don’t get tunnel vision

Bollox. Village after village has been led by a a confirmed villager down the wrong path. You are big enough and ugly enough to make your own mind up. Holly told you that she believed that henry possibly named a wolf in ffa and you felt that was stronger than your own reasoning.

Im not having a go at holly. She made her case and you followed it.

Again im voting Katie tomorrow. Nothing other than a 100% confirmation of another player as a wolf will dissuade me from that. I fully believe Katie is a wolf.

Ewan and Tegan, when did ye post ffa? Would ye mind quoting it with a time stamp. Ok if not i can check in a while anyway.

Jeez you are a bossy boots.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Your some spanner, I first asked her how sure she was on Fiona, she said 95%. A 100% success rate so far earned success. Your nothing but predictable, two nights in a row you rock up pre lynch and the try stir it post lynch.

If I'm a wolf im the worst one in the world! Read between the lines Orla, simple stuff.

Lol. Im sorry if you are unable to make your own mind up Katie.

Night 1 holly shoots a low poster so therefore you vote for a low poster in order to achieve what holly achieved, lol.

Night 2 you ask holly if she believes that her pick is better than your three picks, and in spite of that person not being in your TOP 3 you vote for her.

Dont make me laugh wolf

• Advertisement

How sure on Fiona are you? Like if we say you were 50% sure on Doris and Riona, what's your call on Fiona?

Holly WW wrote: »
    You want me to do odds?

Riona i had at 85% to be the SK
    Doris i had at 95% to be a wolf.
    Fiona has risen from yesterday 55% to 95% today.

I would not touch the two new account until fiona flips wolf.

Cheers, you've a good track record so far so just wanted to see if it was hunch or you are relatively sure on it.

If you'd kept up Orla you would have seen at half 7, I asked the question. I was between Tegan and Conor for a vote with yourself and Frank on the periphery.

The vig who nailed 3 from 3 made a call, it was the right thing to do to trust her judgement

Lol. Im sorry if you are unable to make your own mind up Katie.

Night 1 holly shoots a low poster so therefore you vote for a low poster in order to achieve what holly achieved, lol.

Night 2 you ask holly if she believes that her pick is better than your three picks, and in spite of that person not being in your TOP 3 you vote for her.

Dont make me laugh wolf

Sure stick on me tomorrow and see how you go? Keep up with the thread and I'll take your opinion seriously. We will see tomorrow though Orla

Sure stick on me tomorrow and see how you go? Keep up with the thread and I'll take your opinion seriously. We will see tomorrow though Orla

I have kept on top of the thread sonce last night, thanks

Btw Holly I'm not at all having a go at you. You at least voted on your opinion which is all anyone can ask for.

Lol you planning to eat me and claim stitch up, ya.

If you'd kept up Orla you would have seen at half 7, I asked the question. I was between Tegan and Conor for a vote with yourself and Frank on the periphery.

The vig who nailed 3 from 3 made a call, it was the right thing to do to trust her judgement

I saw this obviously. I chose not to comment as I believed it would highlight the wolves. The "o i duno holly, are you sure this is where i should vote?"

I guess i was just dissapointed so many were afraid of original thought.

Btw Holly I'm not at all having a go at you. You at least voted on your opinion which is all anyone can ask for.

I hardly noticed, I've a cunning new plan, I've spent the last hour eatting time release laxitives, so when the pair of them eat me in the morning they'll shít themselves all over the thread and be easily spotted and put down.

Where I'd look at to pick a convert.

Terms:
    squeaky clean means 0 mention
    quite clean means only 1 mention

FFA1
    squeaky clean
    Liam & Holly
    quite clean
    Eva & Katie & Steve

FFA2
    squeaky clean
    Ewan & Liam
    quite clean
    Eva

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Right ive caught up, very tired though, but my god theres a lot going on.

If the conversation did one thing besides turning a villager, it reset the balance as no one is confirmed since the conversion though that only applied to Holly.

Hi Orla, you got something you wanna say to me?

Ill post up my thoughts on you and others in the morning.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Right ive caught up, very tired though, but my god theres a lot going on.

If the conversation did one thing besides turning a villager, it reset the balance as no one is confirmed since the conversion though that only applied to Holly.

Hi Orla, you got something you wanna say to me?

Ill post up my thoughts on you and others in the morning.

Nah i was jesting. Wouldnt be shocked though.

Advertisement