Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Oisin WW and Abigail WW are possibly the last two guests into the park, could they let the ones for tomorrow in? they paid top dollar for this.

Vernon: Abigail: you letting someone in?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

not even in first page of gifs here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

As the sun rose on this fine morning in the Wild West, humans and hosts wandered round the park. Some gentlefolk were seen coming in and out of the Mariposa Salon, we wonder what they were up to...

Dorlores Abernathy woke as usual, she walked downstairs and headed outside, her Daddy Peter was sitting on his favourite chair watching the sun come up.

"Morning Daddy, did you sleep well?" she asked as she did every morning.
    "Well enough" said Peter Abernathy "You headed out to set down some of this natural splender?"

"Thought I might" says Dolores

maxresdefault.jpg

And the day has begun.

In Sweetwater, everything seemed as it should be. Folks walking about town, damage from the previous day sorted and all the people in place.

Deputy Foss took a ride out of town, looking over the area as he usually did. As he approached the road he stopped. Both himself and the horse stood like statues.

Robert Ford decided that he was going to check over things in the park this morning with Bernard, as the heads of Delos were getting very cagey with the deaths in the park. They were considering closing the Westworld park and rebooting all the hosts to divide between Shogun World and the other parks.

They jumped into the buggy with a couple of the crew and scooted down the path. They had already checked Sweetwater town and all seemed ok.

binge_westworld_122316~5.jpg
    As they stopped at the top of the creek, they looked around. Robert took his binoculars out and scanned the area to make sure all was ok. He nudged Bernard and passed them over and pointed towards the water.

"Please don't tell me that is a body?"
    Bernard started back up the engine and the reversed and took the road down.

Lying face down in the water was a body. The two techs ran and retrieved it. again, the head had been taken off and the scalp had been removed. Why? why has this been done again?

Peter Abernathy was dead. They were aka as Orla WW They were
    Villager

Robert radioed the control room.

"Close the park, we have another body. We can't let anyone else in today or until this stops. "

With heavy hearts, they went back to the control centre.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

So what is the significance of the gif used by Vernon?

As the sun rose on this fine morning in the Wild West, humans and hosts wandered round the park. Some gentlefolk were seen coming in and out of the Mariposa Salon, we wonder what they were up to...

Dorlores Abernathy woke as usual, she walked downstairs and headed outside, her Daddy Peter was sitting on his favourite chair watching the sun come up.

"Morning Daddy, did you sleep well?" she asked as she did every morning.
    "Well enough" said Peter Abernathy "You headed out to set down some of this natural splender?"

"Thought I might" says Dolores

maxresdefault.jpg

And the day has begun.

In Sweetwater, everything seemed as it should be. Folks walking about town, damage from the previous day sorted and all the people in place.

Deputy Foss took a ride out of town, looking over the area as he usually did. As he approached the road he stopped. Both himself and the horse stood like statues.

Robert Ford decided that he was going to check over things in the park this morning with Bernard, as the heads of Delos were getting very cagey with the deaths in the park. They were considering closing the Westworld park and rebooting all the hosts to divide between Shogun World and the other parks.

They jumped into the buggy with a couple of the crew and scooted down the path. They had already checked Sweetwater town and all seemed ok.

binge_westworld_122316~5.jpg
    As they stopped at the top of the creek, they looked around. Robert took his binoculars out and scanned the area to make sure all was ok. He nudged Bernard and passed them over and pointed towards the water.

"Please don't tell me that is a body?"
    Bernard started back up the engine and the reversed and took the road down.

Lying face down in the water was a body. The two techs ran and retrieved it. again, the head had been taken off and the scalp had been removed. Why? why has this been done again?

Peter Abernathy was dead. They were aka as Orla WW They were
    Villager

Robert radioed the control room.

"Close the park, we have another body. We can't let anyone else in today or until this stops. "

With heavy hearts, they went back to the control centre.

So doesn't sound like any new players today or for the rest of the game.

RIP Orla.

• Advertisement

Rip Orla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Hmm, of the three who voted Nigel, Orla would have been my biggest suspect :/

Role hunting? I'd have thought Orla was less important to hit than others tbh.

Vernon, sorry, i searched 'waved gif', now that i searched waving gif, i see it is first. fair enough. Are you still unfamiliar with a convert.
    Somebody whom was once villager has been turned wolf. All the info before 9pm last night is vilager, as they where a villager, but since 9pm last night they are now playing for team wolf.

Tegan, if you’re a villager and I’m a villager, we need to investigate who voted for you on the first lynch.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    So what is the significance of the gif used by Vernon?

Its been used in several games before, and has been associated with playing the fool. But, it is the first result for 'waving gif'.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Induldge me for a second

Nigel role revealed as an Extraordinary Villager

Fiona role revealed as villager

Orla role revealed as villager

Did Nigel have a special role ?

He was eager to put himself to sacrifice early and was lynched first.

Was his role to be lynched? and if so what happened if he was succesful?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Induldge me for a second

Nigel role revealed as an Extraordinary Villager

Fiona role revealed as villager

Orla role revealed as villager

Did Nigel have a special role ?

He was eager to put himself to sacrifice early and was lynched first.

Was his role to be lynched? and if so what happened if he was succesful?

How about, if he sucessfully gets himself lynched, two new villagers will be let in the park the next day. A villager gained for a sacrifice?

Nah, You'd need to have a reserve play on hand, planned before the game ...

Nigel aka Arnold Weber, one of the creaters of the park was dead. He was an extraordinary human

Fiona was ducked under the water and a bullet was put through the back of the head. The body dipped almost totally into the trough.

Fiona was a villager

Nigel was a roled going by this

But, lynch and munch = 2.

After a wonderful day of killing baddies, there was a lot of rejoicing in the theme park. Two baddies (wolves) were dead and the Man in Black, who must be the deadliest of them all.

Someone was out to protect them, but who?

They still felt they needed to get revenge, they knew there was more evil at work than what they found, so they still went ahead with the hanging of who they thought was part of whatever gang Theresa and Logan were part of.

And they had their man (they thought) they dragged Nigel to the tree, got him ontop of a stool and tied his feet to a rope. Then somehow they dragged him upside down and hoisted him high. High enough so they could reach his throat which they swiftly slit.

The life blood drained from Nigel pretty quick and he was soon stone dead.

Nigel aka Arnold Weber, one of the creaters of the park was dead. He was a
    n extraordinary human

Here is Nigel's death notice, saves people having to look for it

Holly WW wrote: »
    How about, if he sucessfully gets himself lynched, two new villagers will be let in the park the next day. A villager gained for a sacrifice?

Possibly.

If tahts the case nether can still be cleared due to the conversation now though.

But sure who knows.

But interesting to note that Nigel was possibly roled and was possibly sacrificing himself for some reason.

so, if successfully lynches, you get the munchee back too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Analysing that kill is interesting in itself.

Makes a doubt in people's mind over Holly.

Makes the strategy pushed by me and others (Nidge voters) look a bit off. Narrowing the circle to two instead of three if there is a wolf in there. Possible double bluff by Tegan or Frank to throw us off that scent.

The sensible kill was Holly unless she was protected. Holly how many bullets you got today?

Was Jakes kill before or after Nigel?

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »

?

I dont follow, explain it to me

Frank WW wrote: »

Before

Jake, Riona and doris were dead before nigel.

I dont follow, explain it to me

As a possible convert, going for Orla over a known roled goody is a possible wolf strategy to cast doubt over the bona fides of Holly following last nights convert

Makes the strategy pushed by me and others (Nidge voters) look a bit off. Narrowing the circle to two instead of three if there is a wolf in there. Possible double bluff by Tegan or Frank to throw us off that scent.

The sensible kill was Holly unless she was protected. Holly how many bullets you got today?

No, the sensible kill was Orla as it focuses eyes onto both me and Tegan. If Tegan is also a villager that’s another 2 days of wasted lynches.

Now the villagers have to also look at who they want as a 3rd suspect.

Frank WW wrote: »

What are you getting at?

Not sure on the Nidge roled thing but the extraordinary villager thing stands out when you look at it. He seemed to want to die but flipped back later in the day so it's hard to know his intentions.

Holly WW wrote: »
    What are you getting at?

If Nigel died before Jake could Nigel have placed the shoot order.

It’s moot now anyway.

Oh I get ya now.

Look at it this way, Holly was the only confirmed goodie, Holly would be the super obvious choice.

Keeping her alive spreads the notion shes the convert.

But would the wolves take the super obvious choice or go for someone futher down the good pile.

That said everyones good pile is different, but Holly herslef made a good post about the possible good pile choices earlier.

• Advertisement

Oh I get ya now.

Look at it this way, Holly was the only confirmed goodie, Holly would be the super obvious choice.

Keeping her alive spreads the notion shes the convert.

But would the wolves take the super obvious choice or go for someone futher down the good pile.

That said everyones good pile is different, but Holly herslef made a good post about the possible good pile choices earlier.

if thats the squeaky clean one, then i made a mistake in that post, I'm squeaky clean both days, not just day 1.

Advertisement