Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    For formatting sake

Nigel - Frank, Tegan, Orla
    Frank - Fiona, Isla
    Tegan - Steve, Ewan
    Fiona - Holy, Henry
    Ewan - Eva, Nigel
    Isla - Connor
    Henry - Liam
    Orla - Katie

Isla, Steve, Ewan. I’m gonna investigate you’d based off the first lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

User Name |Posts
    Frank WW |164
    Holly WW |108
    Liam WW |104
    Tegan WW |102
    Katie WW |85
    Ewan WW |69
    Eva WW |63
    Steve WW |58
    Conor WW |51
    Isla WW |46
    Vernon WW |7
    Abigail WW |2

Ok so this is (AFAIK) the table of remaining players. In that we have 1 original wolf and 1 converted wolf. If I put them in order of most to least likely to be a wolf (IMO) then I'd be looking at this:

Frank WW
    Tegan WW
    Ewan WW
    Conor WW
    Vernon WW
    Abigail WW
    Eva WW
    Steve WW
    Liam WW
    Katie WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW

TBH though I don't really have any strong reads on most people. This game has just totally gotten away from me and I haven't been able to give it the time I would've liked. My FFA for today would probably be the top 3 there but I've no concrete reasons for Tegan and Ewan. Just a gut feeling.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Frank WW wrote: »

What exactly is standing out for you about Steve and Ewan's first lynch?

For formatting sake

Nigel - Frank, Tegan, Orla
    Frank - Fiona, Isla
    Tegan - Steve, Ewan
    Fiona - Holy, Henry
    Ewan - Eva, Nigel
    Isla - Connor
    Henry - Liam
    Orla - Katie
    Holly WW wrote: »
    What exactly is standing out for you about Steve and Ewan's first lynch?

Are you saying, from a mod POV, tegan is good, so you voting for him/her makes you suspect?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Frank you suddenly seem certain Tegan is a villager - why is this? Have I missed something?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Frank you suddenly seem certain Tegan is a villager - why is this? Have I missed something?

He thinks because Orla is gone the wolves are trying to put focus on him and Tegan which I find somewhat unusual as if Orla hadn't of been munched that focus would have still been there.

Personally I think the wolves are a little raw from being picked of by Mary from the dead yesterday so Id be looking at Orlas posts, I doubt she named the original wolf in there, convert might be different but that's my thoughts on it.

Katie WW wrote: »
    He thinks because Orla is gone the wolves are trying to put focus on him and Tegan which I find somewhat unusual as if Orla hadn't of been munched that focus would have still been there.

Personally I think the wolves are a little raw from being picked of by Mary from the dead yesterday so Id be looking at Orlas posts, I doubt she named the original wolf in there, convert might be different but that's my thoughts on it.

It was actually you that she had been communicating with and calling out in her last few posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lads, can I just ask something. I know usually knowledge of the theme isn't required.

But...there'd be nothing in the show lore that would lead those running the "park" to flip results of lynches, etc. Like...there's no chance we're getting back false positives on every village-led action, right?

That's probably just self-doubt about how strong a start we had, and it would be unfair if it was happening as such, but just worried now....

Hmmmmmm. Food for thought. Was Frank massively eager to try and shape a narrative after the munch? If there was a wolf in those three, would they have been brave enough to knock off Orla in a bid to try and double bluff things?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Lads, can I just ask something. I know usually knowledge of the theme isn't required.

But...there'd be nothing in the show lore that would lead those running the "park" to flip results of lynches, etc. Like...there's no chance we're getting back false positives on every village-led action, right?

That's probably just self-doubt about how strong a start we had, and it would be unfair if it was happening as such, but just worried now....

Hmmmmmm. Food for thought. Was Frank massively eager to try and shape a narrative after the munch? If there was a wolf in those three, would they have been brave enough to knock off Orla in a bid to try and double bluff things?

Im only on episode 5 of season 1, so someone may know more about this than me.

My take so far on the show, its that there are the following :

AI in the world of Westworld, (Both good AI and bad AI. AI that can malfunction and become self aware)

there are those visitors to the park (both good and bad, some visit to play the hero, some visit to kill and torture others.)

The good AI can help the visitors who want to be heros or be victims of bad visitors

The bad AI can be there to help the good visitors act out their hero fantasies as well as help the bad visitors in their blood thirsty quests.

Behind the scenes you also have the folk that run the park. Again good and bad, some with good intentions and others with their own agenda.

So anything is possible from a theme POV I guess.

I am concentrating on the original wolf and I never got a wolf vibe off Tegan. Now it’s quite possible that my gut is wrong but I can only work with what I believe.

Nigel said to sacrifice him and I don’t think wolves jumped on that vote.
    Tegan would have been lynched had I not changed last minute and at the time she was suspicious so a wolf could hide there.
    I was suspected too so a wolf could hide there.
    Henry voted for Fiona.
    Henry and Isla already had a few suspicions thrown at them so if the wolf is Isla (if), it was better to jump on a player with more votes.
    Steve, I think was the other player to change his vote but I need to find those posts.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Only logging on now. Will be playing catch up.

Orla WW wrote: »
    A B C
    Liam: Tegan Katie Frank
    Isla: Orla Frank -
    Frank: Conor Isla Steve
    Katie: Tegan Conor Orla/Frank
    Fiona: Vernon Abigail Frank
    Eva: Isla Steve Conor
    Tegan: Katie Steve Eva/Fiona
    Ewan: Conor Tegan Fiona
    Orla: Isla Katie Conor
    Holly: Fiona Vernon Abigail
    Steve: Tegan Orla Isla
    Conor: Tegan Isla Steve

Tegan: 5 votes
    Conor: 5 votes
    Isla: 5 votes
    Frank: 4 votes
    Steve: 4 votes
    Katie: 3 votes
    Orla: 3 votes
    Fiona: 3 votes
    Vernon: 2 votes
    Abigail: 2 votes
    Eva: 1 vote

The results compared to that ffa result is an absolute joke. Top 3 had 15 votes on ffa and drew 4 votes for lynch. Fiona had 3 and got 6 for lynch. The 3 who didnt nominate should be hung drawn and quartered.

Katie, eva and frank can ye explain yerselves please.

As soon as voting opens tomorrow im locked in on katie as original wolf.

Its a pretty strongly worded post. one that's hard to forget!

Sorry I posted that without it being complete.

The Park opens and closes and things can be reset. For example a robot could be shot and kille din teh park, then repaired and good to go the next day.

I cant think of a way you'd get false positives from deaths though. It be cruel mechanic from the MODS.

It was actually you that she had been communicating with and calling out in her last few posts.

Look at all her posts, it's been me all along really along with one or two others.

Interesting munch. Suppose it raises more questions that it answers.

Look at all her posts, it's been me all along really along with one or two others.

I dont trust a word you say.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I dont trust a word you say.

Yeah you've mentioned that before. If you've got to this stage and still think like that then I can't really help you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Hi guys, only managed to login now, was working till midnight last night :(

Catching up, feel free to chat to me while I do

Abigail WW wrote: »

Looking forward to fresh input!

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Interesting munch. Suppose it raises more questions that it answers.

Can you offer some of those questions, Tegan? And our thoughts on them?

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »

Let me know when you catch up

Who is the OUR in this conversation piece?

Isla WW wrote: »
    User Name |Posts
    Frank WW |164
    Holly WW |108
    Liam WW |104
    Tegan WW |102
    Katie WW |85
    Ewan WW |69
    Eva WW |63
    Steve WW |58
    Conor WW |51
    Isla WW |46
    Vernon WW |7
    Abigail WW |2

Ok so this is (AFAIK) the table of remaining players. In that we have 1 original wolf and 1 converted wolf. If I put them in order of most to least likely to be a wolf (IMO) then I'd be looking at this:

Frank WW
    Tegan WW
    Ewan WW
    Conor WW
    Vernon WW
    Abigail WW
    Eva WW
    Steve WW
    Liam WW
    Katie WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW

TBH though I don't really have any strong reads on most people. This game has just totally gotten away from me and I haven't been able to give it the time I would've liked. My FFA for today would probably be the top 3 there but I've no concrete reasons for Tegan and Ewan. Just a gut feeling.

What gave you the gut feeling? Explain it to me.

When I have a gut feeling, I can say "well I have that feeling because of this post here or because you said that". Where did you get the gut feeling from ?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Who is the OUR in this conversation piece?

*Your

Missed a letter

Isla WW wrote: »
    User Name |Posts
    Frank WW |164
    Holly WW |108
    Liam WW |104
    Tegan WW |102
    Katie WW |85
    Ewan WW |69
    Eva WW |63
    Steve WW |58
    Conor WW |51
    Isla WW |46
    Vernon WW |7
    Abigail WW |2

Frank WW
    Tegan WW
    Ewan WW
    Conor WW
    Vernon WW
    Abigail WW
    Eva WW
    Steve WW
    Liam WW
    Katie WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW

Maybe if you got more involved in the game instead of trying to just slip under the radar then you would be able to get a read on people. I can't tell if you are just a disinterested villager or a hiding wolf.

Can you explain why you have the Liam, Katie and Holly at the bottom of your list?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Spelling mistake in Lynch form

This game is literally unplayable

Conor, this is the first time you said game was unplayable. You said it again last night and I asked you about it but you never replied.

I dunno what you meant.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I saw some people asking if i was awoken, i've been told to say:
    I am playing at the time I was told to in my PM, I can not say any more than that.

As in why that Person.

If i were a wolf, id take out Holly, she is leading the group at the moment and trusted, everyone else is very divided. By killing Holly I could have hid better.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I am concentrating on the original wolf and I never got a wolf vibe off Tegan. Now it’s quite possible that my gut is wrong but I can only work with what I believe.

Nigel said to sacrifice him and I don’t think wolves jumped on that vote.
    Tegan would have been lynched had I not changed last minute and at the time she was suspicious so a wolf could hide there.
    I was suspected too so a wolf could hide there.
    Henry voted for Fiona.
    Henry and Isla already had a few suspicions thrown at them so if the wolf is Isla (if), it was better to jump on a player with more votes.
    Steve, I think was the other player to change his vote but I need to find those posts.

I didn't change my vote Frank. In fact I've only ever voted for one person.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I’m more than happy to be raced tomorrow. Might even post a lot less so that you can all discuss without as much noise.

I will be declared good though so don’t get tunnel vision

The suggestion of posting less today could be an attempt from someone recently converted to preemptively explain a change in behaviour. But maybe that is being too obvious about doing it.

Advertisement