Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Lynching opens at what time ?

I'm sure the mods will open it when they get a chance.

Are you going to get involved in the game at all? have you explained why you didn't vote last night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

STEVE

YOU ARE THE LAST ORIGINAL WOLF!

I’m only up to 6pm of the first nights lynch but it’s so obvious. I will be posting the facts not my opinion ASAP. The rest of you can make up your own mind.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm sure the mods will open it when they get a chance.

Are you going to get involved in the game at all? have you explained why you didn't vote last night?

Because voting lynching was at 9pm, ...but 5am my time.
    Which means I would have had to vote around 3-4pm your time (11-12pm) my time. But I was only just let into the game and didn't really have enough to go on at that stage.

As such, I have to do my FFA now and will cast a vote in an hour or so before I go to bed. 23:49 here atm

As for FFA's , I'll go with the group

but atm

Isla - people are saying she's suspicious
    Tegan - spam master, makes it hard for me to read through posts (have to give a reason)
    Steve - (Depending on Franks 'facts' )

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Liams FFA3

Isla
    Vern
    Abigail
    Ewan
    Frank

Honestly Im suss of a lot of folk, for a wide range of reasons. I have rather 5 than 3 and Id like all 5 to be placed on the FFA. (not just 3 of the 5.) But if push comes to shove, Ill pick 3 relucantly.

Isla : Well here post here today stuck with me and I queried as much at the time too:
    Isla WW wrote: »
    User Name |Posts
    Frank WW |164
    Holly WW |108
    Liam WW |104
    Tegan WW |102
    Katie WW |85
    Ewan WW |69
    Eva WW |63
    Steve WW |58
    Conor WW |51
    Isla WW |46
    Vernon WW |7
    Abigail WW |2

Ok so this is (AFAIK) the table of remaining players. In that we have 1 original wolf and 1 converted wolf. If I put them in order of most to least likely to be a wolf (IMO) then I'd be looking at this:

Frank WW
    Tegan WW
    Ewan WW
    Conor WW
    Vernon WW
    Abigail WW
    Eva WW
    Steve WW
    Liam WW
    Katie WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW

TBH though I don't really have any strong reads on most people. This game has just totally gotten away from me and I haven't been able to give it the time I would've liked. My FFA for today would probably be the top 3 there but I've no concrete reasons for Tegan and Ewan. Just a gut feeling.
    Now again, Im not putting he ron my FFA because she was absent. Isla was absent, but she still can manage a wolfy to goodie list despite, by her own admission, she has no reason other than gut.

No for me, if I have a gut feeling or even a weak feeling, I can trace that feeling back to a post or interaction or too, yet Isla, cant. She claims tone of certain posters, but again cant point to any particular post.

She could be a wolf or a lazy villager. At this point Id like to find out. If she is a wolf, the list she drew up could be vital

Vern / Abigail - Didnt vote, only got involved this morning and acts a little too innocent for my liking. Then disappeared. Heres his first post.
    Well, got through reading 'some' of the posts.
    Great job by the Vigi

I seen there was confusion in earlier posts about someone getting my name wrong, not sure what that was all about.
    This is why people were getting Oisin / Vernon mixed up

tenor.gif?itemid=5632990

Also...me joining now with apparently 2 wolves and the SK down seems a bit late.
    But I need to recheck the rules as I seen there is mention of a 'convert' or possible convert ?

Are these conditions present in every WW game or each has diff rules ?
    I do read the rules at the OP, but no mention of converts etc.

He claims to not know what a convert is. The Gif thing isnt saying hes bad, but it suggests to me that this isnt his first game yet him having some many questions about converts and not knowing what they were. Abigail has been here too for over 24 hours now and posted nothing of note bar a couple of posts with nothing much. A wolf hiding thinking "out of sight, out of mind?" I may change my mind if they get more involved but as it stands its not looking good. That said I would lean more toward Vern than her. That said if Vern is a not a wolf , then I may go for Abi by proxy.

Ewan - On my list here as my choice for the convert. I wouldnt choose Holly, too obvious, I know its not me, that leaves Ewan and Eva for me. Had Ewan and Eva in my good pile before conversation. Sorry guys, your good choices,

Frank - Again going back to my day 1 feeling. Nothing drew me much stronger on him yesterday however his posts here stuck with me, the wording..........
    Frank WW wrote: »
    My mistake (I think), so what you are saying is at the time of you joining the game yesterday morning, there were 2 wolves and an SK dead?

Conversion happens quite often in games and I think it was probably needed yesterday as if we had lynched the only original wolf left last night, it would have been game over.

I’ve had my coffee now. Morning Vernon <waves>
    We started off with 4 wolves and the SK (man in black). At your time of joining the game there were 2 wolves left.

The wolves killed Mary at that munch who turned out to be our seer. She must have peeked Henry as she alluded to him being bad in many of her posts.

Holly, our vigilante, shot Henry yesterday and he was a wolf just like Mary said. This left only one wolf left and 14 (?) villagers so a conversion to the wolf side took place.

It’s normally written in the rules that mods have secrets and all actions that haven’t their own rule are covered by that.

he backed tracked with his "mod POV" comment, but thats doesn’t mean he didn’t initially slip. A wolf could easily be in the Nigel voters day 1 too. Maybe Im reading too much into this wording, but it stuck with me.

Ive flip flopped on Tegen all game, is he good or is he bad. Id lean on good, but then we have the convert. Not sure about Steve or Conor, flying under the radr but fairly brash when posting. Look forward to seeing Franks rationle for steve being a wolf. Anyone could be the convert, Holly the obvious choice, but probably too obvious (probably not who knows).

2 wolves left for certain. Odds are in our favor, we can afford a mislynch but Id rather not. If I was to vote now it be for Isla. I may change but thats how I currently feel.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

As for FFA's , I'll go with the group

but atm

Isla - people are saying she's suspicious
    Tegan - spam master, makes it hard for me to read through posts (have to give a reason)
    Steve - (Depending on Franks 'facts' )

Seriously........ like really, basing your FFA on someelses thoughts which have remained unposted as of yet.

I could vote for you as you find me suspicious too.
    I don't understand all the suspicion around random gifs.

STEVE

FACTS
    zero interaction with a wolf from first post till first lynch results.

23:53 1st post
    Posted gifs through night. Back and forth conversation between Steve, Holly, Nigel, Orla and Liam in relation to this for most of the morning of the first munch of Maling.
    Back and forth conversation with Liam regarding first day FFAs.

Ewan FFA1 has Steve on it. Reason - most of his posts have related to his gif posts. No other real input.
    Katie FFA1 had Steve as a possibility of being her option 3 along with 2 others. All for varying different reasons. Katie chose Orla.

17:35 Jake shot

17:51 Steve posts “fair play to the vig. That’s quite a shot. Comments that Jake “mentions tasks and lack of priest. Maybe saying there probably weren’t any tasks. Was trying to throw us off the scent but I didn’t get it”

17:55 quotes Fiona, Henry and Tegan. Says originally suspicious of Henry trying to make a point about Fiona’s post (not having many posts to read). Then says Tegan jumped in and maybe it was Regan waiting for someone to point the finger and then jump on it.
    Tegan replies “ only a wolf would post this”

18;03 awaiting FFAs from Conor, Doris, Mary, Orla, Riona, Steve and Tegan.

19:00 Steve’s FFA Tegan, Eva, Nigel
    Tegan responds to ffa “very flimsy reasons where have you been all day”

19:28 vote count to date posted

20:52 Riona and Doris shot

21:02 replies to Tegans very flimsy reason comment with “do you want something ironclad on day one?
    21:03 replies to another of tegans posts.
    21:05 posts “a gold medal for our vig”
    21:21 lynch votes in. Steve voted Tegan.

Also...just to point out about the waving gif...that it IS the first image for me

[IMG][/img]3UZYkTE.png

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

#FFA3

Isla – has openly admitted that she is not paying attention to the game and going off gut feeling but I don’t believe this. I think she is trying to lie low and get away with the bare minimum, hoping to make it to the end.

Conor – keeping Conor on my list as he hasn’t done anything to persuade me otherwise. Pops in every now and again with posts that have no substance to them and doesn’t appear to respond when questioned.

Vernon – seems reluctant to get into the game. Has not really expressed any opinions on anything – even his FFA is based on other people’s opinions. For a player only entering the game I would expect him to be more active (same for Abi not Vernons playing dumb act put his above her for now)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Conor WW - unplayable, a wolf being frustrated by all his team mates dying? got pretty strappy. maybe i was poking at his new convert?

Eva WW - initially suspicions, but worked her way into me liking her a lot. possible convert

Ewan WW - was on wolfs ffa, i'll give a pass for now

Frank WW - was on wolfs ffa, i'll give a pass for now

Isla WW - Temporarily made it out of bottom tier when Nigel FFA'd her, but with a note that the other two did not get, genied FFA. If Nigel was wolf, Isla would stay up there, but Nigel was village and Isla dropped back down to bottom tier and has done nothing i found worthy of leaving bottom tier.

Katie WW - comes up with reasons not to believe our seer. very Henry apologetic until flipped wolf, but would a wolf set themselves up like that, unlikely.

Liam WW - Top tier, Highlighted jake and henry.

Steve WW - burst of 12 posts n0. Had a good back and forward with steve day1, after that put him into top tier. Let see what frank has to say.

Tegan WW - has done nothing the whole game to impress me , i have the village sorted and tegan is at the bottom.

Aibgail WW - the told me to write this.

Vernon WW - give benefit of doubt, for the moment.

My opinion on Steve.

He tries to get us thinking about tasks again when Jake is shot. I think he wanted to lead us on a wild goose chase.
    He says he’s suspicious of Henry but within the same paragraph makes out that Tegan is the baddy and using Henry.
    Doesn’t post his FFA till 7pm and has 2 of the players Nigel & Tegan on it that are on many other FFAs.

The kicker is the 9pm posts. Riona and Doris shot ten minutes earlier but Steve quotes Tegan about conversations that started at 6pm! It’s lynch time. Anyone pressing F5 at that time?

At 5 past 9 makes a short “A gold medal for our vig” post. Eva, forget Islas panic post this one reeks of sour grapes.

You were watching the game Steve, colluding in your back room about how the lynch votes were going and then BANG. Half your team were dead and I don’t think Henry was posting either.

Anyhoo, my opinion

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Having a mare in work today, so not been on much, managing to keep up with the posts though.

My FFA still stays the same
    Tegan
    Conor
    Frank

In no particular order. Tegan and Frank as the Nidge voters. Tegan posting in a burst today just before saying take out a middle of the road poster is sussy enough in itself.

Frank as a Nidge voter and his assertation that Steve is a wolf, he built that up and I'm still waiting on a smoking gun. Not sure on Steve but his post didn't convince me one way or the other.

Conor has an odd posting style but a few things he's posted about the game being unplayable etc stand out.

My FFA from yesterday could nearly be copy and pasted, haven't seen anything to swing me and also I'm only looking at the original wolf on that lot.

A convert wolf I feel lies in one of Ewan/Eva/Liam/Isla/Steve. These are all posters getting little to no heat at the time of the conversion and are better choices than Vern/Abi.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    What do the quotes above mean?

When you submit your vote it says "lets home you make the right choice" or something like thay

Its a common meme atm where minor issues are met with replies of "LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE"

Tl:Dr its a joke

The last one led from me misunderstanding who you were talking to, thought you werecallig the mods out

Liam WW wrote: »
    Seriously........ like really, basing your FFA on someelses thoughts which have remained unposted as of yet.

The whole FFA is nonsense sure

Henry WW wrote: »
    Feck, game just became mountainous :(
    Conor WW wrote: »
    G'look Henry, nice to know ya

Isla for the last wolf? Gimme a bullet mods, pretty pretty please
    Now thats misrepresenting whats being said, doesn't read at all to me like Mary was uncertain

She a finger up ya and cried wolf, im not sure how you're spinning that
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Because I’m not a wolf!

And Mary didn’t do a seer reveal of a peeked wolf! But she did get herself killed and me set up and knee deep in **** based on her suspicions
    Ive re read this a few times since we learned Mary was the Seer.

It reads as if shes thinking of Seer checking Henry first, then Katie and Frank. With Henry being her first choice as she has a gut feeling about you.

Liam, i trusted you pre conversion.
    This chuck is a very interesting time with lots of interactions.

just we 10:am to 11:am and see if you can see any wolf-wolf chatter.

Frank -

Why not me this morning, my veto list?
    orla
    fiona
    frank
    ewan

First 3 FFA1s
    Nigel*
    Frank*
    Fiona*

Statistically, it don't make sense, but i had a lot of heat on Frank this morning, and that would never change if i was eaten.
    Maybe they were afraid i was the obvious choice for the bodyguard.
    Seer suspected Frank.
    Pre conversion Liam suspected Frank.

Not seeking the convert in my ffa here, just the origional.
    #FFA3
    Frank
    Isla
    Katie
    Conor

If you have time, do reread the post seer death stuff.

My opinion on Steve.

He tries to get us thinking about tasks again when Jake is shot. I think he wanted to lead us on a wild goose chase.
    He says he’s suspicious of Henry but within the same paragraph makes out that Tegan is the baddy and using Henry.
    Doesn’t post his FFA till 7pm and has 2 of the players Nigel & Tegan on it that are on many other FFAs.

The kicker is the 9pm posts. Riona and Doris shot ten minutes earlier but Steve quotes Tegan about conversations that started at 6pm! It’s lynch time. Anyone pressing F5 at that time?

At 5 past 9 makes a short “A gold medal for our vig” post. Eva, forget Islas panic post this one reeks of sour grapes.

You were watching the game Steve, colluding in your back room about how the lynch votes were going and then BANG. Half your team were dead and I don’t think Henry was posting either.

Anyhoo, my opinion

I wonder if wolves had an N0 task that's what Steves burst of posts was, I interupped that with what was thought to be a task.

Think about it for a few minutes more. Would a wolf draw attention to themselves like that or would they see what my posts were going to say first. Possibly wait for a reaction from others?

Oh and Swan = Ewan

Holly was I getting strappy?

FFA on the way, got 7 minutes

I wonder if wolves had an N0 task that's what Steves burst of posts was, I interupped that with what was thought to be a task.

Would have been very suspicious for any of them to try it again, so no Munch?

Or was.it always a mod munch

Hmmm

• Advertisement

Think about it for a few minutes more. Would a wolf draw attention to themselves like that or would they see what my posts were going to say first. Possibly wait for a reaction from others?

All our wuffs are too long.in the tooth to be shaken.with " would a wolf do xyz", sure its all,double bluff.

Would a wolf team consisting of Frank and Vernon post the way you're posting? I,could see that to throw a scent

Katie WW wrote: »
    Having a mare in work today, so not been on much, managing to keep up with the posts though.

My FFA still stays the same
    Tegan
    Conor
    Frank

In no particular order. Tegan and Frank as the Nidge voters. Tegan posting in a burst today just before saying take out a middle of the road poster is sussy enough in itself.

Frank as a Nidge voter and his assertation that Steve is a wolf, he built that up and I'm still waiting on a smoking gun. Not sure on Steve but his post didn't convince me one way or the other.

Conor has an odd posting style but a few things he's posted about the game being unplayable etc stand out.

My FFA from yesterday could nearly be copy and pasted, haven't seen anything to swing me and also I'm only looking at the original wolf on that lot.

A convert wolf I feel lies in one of Ewan/Eva/Liam/Isla/Steve. These are all posters getting little to no heat at the time of the conversion and are better choices than Vern/Abi.

Seriously, that’s all you’ve got on Conor?

Does nobody take a word I say seriously? Yeah yeah I get the tunnel vision on me and Tegan regarding Nigel’s vote but you’ve all had your minds made up about that for days! Could you not at least do some digging for solid alternatives for when the mods announce.

FRANK WAS A VILLAGER!

**** my FFA

#FFA3
    Isla - Thought she was wolf, now believing the convert
    Steve - **** all to to off here but Frank makes a good argument on him being the OG
    Ewan - Skating round the middle, Cpt.Obvious again today so more likely wolf than convert imo

Bonus vote for Vernon but that FFA feels like bait

Ewan, you’ve got lucky. I can’t be arsed anymore.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

My ffs/ ffs tonight

Steve
    Katie
    Connor

#FFA3
    tegan
    katie
    isla

#FFA3
    tegan
    katie
    isla

Booooo

Stupid move.

Its like all your smarts suddenly vanished........for some reason.

Maybe the idea was, either i was going to get frank mislynched or i myself would be untrusted and mislynched.

Jeez this game makes me so angry sometimes lol

• Advertisement

Maybe the idea was, either i was going to get frank mislynched or i myself would be untrusted and mislynched.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Advertisement