Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I must be buying way too much stuff from eaglemoss, all the tracking adverts are from there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Frank votes Nigel then Fiona.
    Tegan votes Nigel then Fiona.

Hope you two are not angry at me, i killed 3 bad guys, but only voted for 1 villager.
    you two have voted two villager, so STFU whining at me!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

My FFA

Isla
    Tegan

Explained these two already

Third name is Ewan

I feel Ewan has been a tad aggressive at times today, needlessly. Less solid on Ewan for now, but he's who I'd trust least right now, and possibly a good shout for a conversion last night too.

Holly WW wrote: »

Hope you two are not angry at me, i killed 3 bad guys, but only voted for 1 villager.

NEVER!

rs_500x210-140519115225-current-boss-23.gif?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=90

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

what he ^^^^ said

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

#FFA3

I don't Care.

#FFA3

I don't Care.

Whoop whoop

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Holly, not sure of what your asking me to do exactly,

Loom through posts during 10am and 11am yesterday and tell me what i see?

Also you talk about trusting me yesterday, i appreciate that, however all trust went out the window with a convertion.

Why would you trust me now, im curious

Liam WW wrote: »
    Holly, not sure of what your asking me to do exactly,

Loom through posts during 10am and 11am yesterday and tell me what i see?

Also you talk about trusting me yesterday, i appreciate that, however all trust went out the window with a convertion.

Why would you trust me now, im curious

To get you to support her for a lynch vote?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

No way 2 wolves vote the same way in 2 consecutive lynches. Therefore either one or the other is a wolf but not both. I think my vote will be on one of these 2. Leaning towards Tegan.

Isla WW wrote: »
    No way 2 wolves vote the same way in 2 consecutive lynches. Therefore either one or the other is a wolf but not both. I think my vote will be on one of these 2. Leaning towards Tegan.

Evil-Morty.gif

Im the wolf.

Save time.

Lynch me.

Isla WW wrote: »

Quick clarifications; both couldn't have started out as wolves. We know we've got three of the four originals, so yeah, at best its coincidence they voted the same way.

Now, both could be wolves NOW thanks to the convert.

What the hell is with Tegan's posting this afternoon though. At best, it's contributing nothing.....

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Im the wolf.

Save time.

Lynch me.

tenor.gif

Right, can we talk about the possibility of mind control then? :P

Eva WW wrote: »
    Quick clarifications; both couldn't have started out as wolves. We know we've got three of the four originals, so yeah, at best its coincidence they voted the same way.

Now, both could be wolves NOW thanks to the convert.

What the hell is with Tegan's posting this afternoon though. At best, it's contributing nothing.....

tumblr_og27taqL5i1tq4of6o1_500.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4385561

So, is it just me and Tegan at the moment. Has everyone else's brains gone pop?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I wonder if wolves had an N0 task that's what Steves burst of posts was, I interupped that with what was thought to be a task.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Would have been very suspicious for any of them to try it again, so no Munch?

Or was.it always a mod munch

Hmmm

On this, I posted another six times in a row or so after your post. If I was trying to do a task I would've just kept going until whatever number I needed to hit was. Your post hardly stopped me posting now did it?

Quickly scanning through Ewan. I’m not taking notes cos my pencil says no.

Up to 6pm. Ewan has had zero interactions with wolves.
    Henry has just added him to his FFA and he was already on mine and Eva’s. Henry gives the following reason....

Ewan in a dozen or so posts has actually said kind of nothing to indicate what he’s thinking. His ffa is sort of a crowd pleaser ffa. Looking at his posts they’re all fluff basically. It’s all just looking steady, active and one of the gang

Frank WW wrote: »
    STEVE

FACTS
    zero interaction with a wolf from first post till first lynch results.

23:53 1st post
    Posted gifs through night. Back and forth conversation between Steve, Holly, Nigel, Orla and Liam in relation to this for most of the morning of the first munch of Maling.
    Back and forth conversation with Liam regarding first day FFAs.

Ewan FFA1 has Steve on it. Reason - most of his posts have related to his gif posts. No other real input.
    Katie FFA1 had Steve as a possibility of being her option 3 along with 2 others. All for varying different reasons. Katie chose Orla.

17:35 Jake shot

17:51 Steve posts “fair play to the vig. That’s quite a shot. Comments that Jake “mentions tasks and lack of priest. Maybe saying there probably weren’t any tasks. Was trying to throw us off the scent but I didn’t get it”

17:55 quotes Fiona, Henry and Tegan. Says originally suspicious of Henry trying to make a point about Fiona’s post (not having many posts to read). Then says Tegan jumped in and maybe it was Regan waiting for someone to point the finger and then jump on it.
    Tegan replies “ only a wolf would post this”

18;03 awaiting FFAs from Conor, Doris, Mary, Orla, Riona, Steve and Tegan.

19:00 Steve’s FFA Tegan, Eva, Nigel
    Tegan responds to ffa “very flimsy reasons where have you been all day”

19:28 vote count to date posted

20:52 Riona and Doris shot

21:02 replies to Tegans very flimsy reason comment with “do you want something ironclad on day one?
    21:03 replies to another of tegans posts.
    21:05 posts “a gold medal for our vig”
    21:21 lynch votes in. Steve voted Tegan.

On the first thing about lack of interaction with wolves. I don't believe I interacted with everyone in the game on the first day. You said yourself that much of my interactions were with Holly, Nigel, Orla, Liam and Tegan. That's 5 players, one of whom may be a wolf (except the confirmed dead villagers and Holly at the time as vig). So that's 5 I mainly interacted with. Okay I may not have interacted with the now known wolves, but I also didn't interact with a good chunk of villagers. And I may have interacted with a wolf, we just don't know it yet.

On the 9pm stuff, I was trying to get some points across whilst in Westworld. I was checking back on some stuff before then. I knew who I was voting for and wasn't going to change. Then as I got closer to being fully-caught up I saw the two new dead people post.

My opinion on Steve.

He tries to get us thinking about tasks again when Jake is shot. I think he wanted to lead us on a wild goose chase.
    He says he’s suspicious of Henry but within the same paragraph makes out that Tegan is the baddy and using Henry.
    Doesn’t post his FFA till 7pm and has 2 of the players Nigel & Tegan on it that are on many other FFAs.

The kicker is the 9pm posts. Riona and Doris shot ten minutes earlier but Steve quotes Tegan about conversations that started at 6pm! It’s lynch time. Anyone pressing F5 at that time?

At 5 past 9 makes a short “A gold medal for our vig” post. Eva, forget Islas panic post this one reeks of sour grapes.

You were watching the game Steve, colluding in your back room about how the lynch votes were going and then BANG. Half your team were dead and I don’t think Henry was posting either.

Anyhoo, my opinion

You may want to find a new place for facts there Frank. Opinions are fine but work on those facts.

STEVE

YOU ARE THE LAST ORIGINAL WOLF!

I’m only up to 6pm of the first nights lynch but it’s so obvious. I will be posting the facts not my opinion ASAP. The rest of you can make up your own mind.

You say you're only dealing in facts Frank but you seem to have a slippery definition of the word. You can't be dealing with them if you say I'm a wolf.

And telling enough, although I'm sure you'll defend it as being a mistake, you say I had zero interaction with wolves before the first lynch. How would you know that? Do you know who every wolf is? How would you know that?

Quickly scanning through Ewan. I’m not taking notes cos my pencil says no.

Up to 6pm. Ewan has had zero interactions with wolves.
    Henry has just added him to his FFA and he was already on mine and Eva’s. Henry gives the following reason....

Ewan in a dozen or so posts has actually said kind of nothing to indicate what he’s thinking. His ffa is sort of a crowd pleaser ffa. Looking at his posts they’re all fluff basically. It’s all just looking steady, active and one of the gang

Again Frank, if we're to be dealing with facts, be careful with saying no interactions with wolves. Only way that could be a fact is if you know who all the wolves are.

So, is it just me and Tegan at the moment. Has everyone else's brains gone pop?

I'm around for a bit Eva. Still waiting on some questions from Tegan though :)

Vernon WW wrote: »
    As for FFA's , I'll go with the group

but atm

Isla - people are saying she's suspicious
    Tegan - spam master, makes it hard for me to read through posts (have to give a reason)
    Steve - (Depending on Franks 'facts' )

Good grief Vernon. At least you said depending on 'facts' though.

Steve WW wrote: »
    I'm around for a bit Eva. Still waiting on some questions from Tegan though :)

Any thoughts on her admission?

Its like...am I the only one seeing them :o

• Advertisement

Ewan cont...

18:06 Nigel changes from frank to Ewan on FFA1

18:25 Ewan says - Well done vig, great shot with not much to go on. Wonder how many bullets are left. For those saying there is not much in my ffa so why was I calling out Eva - not much to go on but at least I put down some thoughts and not just saying it was fluffy!

Back and forth with Eva for a while

20:00 Ewan says - I have a placeholder vote in but are we voting off our own FFA or are we running people?

Riona and Doris shot

20:54 Ewan says - Two more deaths before lynch!! Going down fast! Mods - are we getting the roles?

20:56 Man in black sounds more like SK than wolf

Then posts shocked gif

20:59 he says - Does that mean there will be no SK kill tonight?

Lynch results posted

Advertisement