Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Think the exact same as you Tegan. No biggie if I go.

But the problem left for the players at end game is everyone has been targeting us two so can’t rely on the info from FFAs and votes.
    Im

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Tegan WW wrote: »

Im really not sure what else can be done at this stage.

We know there's one wolf left from the original 4.

We work that angle first. Who was the most suspicious prior to the conversion. Catch him/her, then focus on seeing if we can link that person to the last wolf.

Shrugging and basically turning the game into "lynch at random" seems counter-intuitive to the good of the village.

As does screaming "I'm a wolf" too.....

Can everyone throw up their FFAs again? Have them near at hand

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

70% sure you are a wolf. Im voting Connor.

Possibly Steve a wolf.

Am I your No.1 suspect?

I think Steve might be one too, though Islas done nothing to put me off her

Just names

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    We know there's one wolf left from the original 4.

We work that angle first. Who was the most suspicious prior to the conversion. Catch him/her, then focus on seeing if we can link that person to the last wolf.

Shrugging and basically turning the game into "lynch at random" seems counter-intuitive to the good of the village.

As does screaming "I'm a wolf" too.....

Id make an awesome wolf though. Maybe I am?

Or just an NRV

As for angles, what you thinking, right angle, obtuse? There are no angles, not sure we even got confirmation tasks were in play.

We simply pick the most dodgy original players from day one and kill them off until the village wins. If that means me and you, so be it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Think I only said Tegan and yourself Frank.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Am I your No.1 suspect?

I think Steve might be one too, though Islas done nothing to put me off her

Its between you and Steve n Katie.

We should all create a Dodge list of all players and off no.1 on it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Can everyone throw up their FFAs again? Have them near at hand

reminder:

#FFA3

I Don't Care

If someone’s on a laptop would they mind multiquoting all the FFAs that come in? Please

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    reminder:

#FFA3

I Don't Care

Holly, your gut has been right far more than wrong. Why not throw up some names? As a villager, it shows us what your thinking, cause a wolf would be more likely to not want to give out names, so as not to contradict themselves from earlier....

What’s a matter you, eh
    Gotta no respect
    Whatya think you do
    Why you look so sad
    Itsa not so bad
    Itsa nice a place

Ah shaddup ya face

For our love is a ghost that the others can’t see
    It’s a danger
    Every shade of us you fade down to keep
    them in the dark on who we are
    (Oh what you do to me)
    This love is gonna be the death of me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

These are the ones I could see.
    My ffa would be

Steve
    Ewan
    Katie
    My FFA

Isla
    Tegan

Explained these two already

Third name is Ewan

I feel Ewan has been a tad aggressive at times today, needlessly. Less solid on Ewan for now, but he's who I'd trust least right now, and possibly a good shout for a conversion last night too.
    **** my FFA

#FFA3
    Isla - Thought she was wolf, now believing the convert
    Steve - **** all to to off here but Frank makes a good argument on him being the OG
    Ewan - Skating round the middle, Cpt.Obvious again today so more likely wolf than convert imo

Bonus vote for Vernon but that FFA feels like bait
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Having a mare in work today, so not been on much, managing to keep up with the posts though.

My FFA still stays the same
    Tegan
    Conor
    Frank

In no particular order. Tegan and Frank as the Nidge voters. Tegan posting in a burst today just before saying take out a middle of the road poster is sussy enough in itself.

Frank as a Nidge voter and his assertation that Steve is a wolf, he built that up and I'm still waiting on a smoking gun. Not sure on Steve but his post didn't convince me one way or the other.

Conor has an odd posting style but a few things he's posted about the game being unplayable etc stand out.

My FFA from yesterday could nearly be copy and pasted, haven't seen anything to swing me and also I'm only looking at the original wolf on that lot.

A convert wolf I feel lies in one of Ewan/Eva/Liam/Isla/Steve. These are all posters getting little to no heat at the time of the conversion and are better choices than Vern/Abi.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Liams FFA3

Isla
    Vern
    Abigail
    Ewan
    Frank

Honestly Im suss of a lot of folk, for a wide range of reasons. I have rather 5 than 3 and Id like all 5 to be placed on the FFA. (not just 3 of the 5.) But if push comes to shove, Ill pick 3 relucantly.

Isla : Well here post here today stuck with me and I queried as much at the time too:

Now again, Im not putting he ron my FFA because she was absent. Isla was absent, but she still can manage a wolfy to goodie list despite, by her own admission, she has no reason other than gut.

No for me, if I have a gut feeling or even a weak feeling, I can trace that feeling back to a post or interaction or too, yet Isla, cant. She claims tone of certain posters, but again cant point to any particular post.

She could be a wolf or a lazy villager. At this point Id like to find out. If she is a wolf, the list she drew up could be vital

Vern / Abigail - Didnt vote, only got involved this morning and acts a little too innocent for my liking. Then disappeared. Heres his first post.

He claims to not know what a convert is. The Gif thing isnt saying hes bad, but it suggests to me that this isnt his first game yet him having some many questions about converts and not knowing what they were. Abigail has been here too for over 24 hours now and posted nothing of note bar a couple of posts with nothing much. A wolf hiding thinking "out of sight, out of mind?" I may change my mind if they get more involved but as it stands its not looking good. That said I would lean more toward Vern than her. That said if Vern is a not a wolf , then I may go for Abi by proxy.

Ewan - On my list here as my choice for the convert. I wouldnt choose Holly, too obvious, I know its not me, that leaves Ewan and Eva for me. Had Ewan and Eva in my good pile before conversation. Sorry guys, your good choices,

Frank - Again going back to my day 1 feeling. Nothing drew me much stronger on him yesterday however his posts here stuck with me, the wording..........

he backed tracked with his "mod POV" comment, but thats doesn’t mean he didn’t initially slip. A wolf could easily be in the Nigel voters day 1 too. Maybe Im reading too much into this wording, but it stuck with me.

Ive flip flopped on Tegen all game, is he good or is he bad. Id lean on good, but then we have the convert. Not sure about Steve or Conor, flying under the radr but fairly brash when posting. Look forward to seeing Franks rationle for steve being a wolf. Anyone could be the convert, Holly the obvious choice, but probably too obvious (probably not who knows).

2 wolves left for certain. Odds are in our favor, we can afford a mislynch but Id rather not. If I was to vote now it be for Isla. I may change but thats how I currently feel.
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    As for FFA's , I'll go with the group

but atm

Isla - people are saying she's suspicious
    Tegan - spam master, makes it hard for me to read through posts (have to give a reason)
    Steve - (Depending on Franks 'facts' )
    That moment sticks out massively in my mind.

I've got two names for my FFA right now. Isla is one, and Tegan is the second. Her spamming now solidified that anyway....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Holly, your gut has been right far more than wrong. Why not throw up some names? As a villager, it shows us what your thinking, cause a wolf would be more likely to not want to give out names, so as not to contradict themselves from earlier....

Because frank & tegan were being mean.
    When they are gone, i'll think clearer.

For our love is a ghost that the others can’t see
    It’s a danger
    Every shade of us you fade down to keep
    them in the dark on who we are
    (Oh what you do to me)
    This love is gonna be the death of me

And I know
    In my heart, in this cold heart
    I can live or I can die
    I believe if I just try
    You believe in you and I

Note to self: listen to some more Agnes Obel

**** my FFA

#FFA3
    Isla
    Steve
    Ewan

This

This lynch could be anyone’s. G’luck villagers x

Holly WW wrote: »
    Because frank & tegan were being mean.
    When they are gone, i'll think clearer.

X9M8.gif

Swapped to Isla, if Tegan wakes up, she could be worth keeping

So im about to die it seems

I look forward to the deadroom. I shall laugh at thee from beyond.

Good luck team village. Play the numbers game. Hope it works out or someone slips up.

My top suspects for wolves are as follows.

Katie, Steve, Connor, Eva, converted Holly.

Pick them off in any order and you should get your wolf and village wins.

Other than that, i bid you all goodbye and hope eva dies painfully.

Frank.......you're awesome dude. Best of luck. If your a wolf, i tip my hat.

giphy.gif

Village has been entirely uselss today, hopefully not beyonf redemption. Wolves had an easy time of it.

At least i bothered to post.

Also when its proven im an NRV and someone comments 'ah well no loss' or 'useless villager' we all know you're just covering up your mistakes and wasted efforts.

Thanks mods, good laugh as usual. :)
    Looking forward to seeing the game mechanics

• Advertisement

We don't know shes a villager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

As the sun set over Sweetwater, it was almost that time again.

The loss of Peter Abernathy was hard on some of the folks, Dolores was so upset that her precious Daddy was gone.

It was decided that Dolores would take her revenge tonight on the person they thought was responsible.

310?cb=20180507001504

Folks had gathered, and as sweet as anything Dolores walks up to Isla and hands them a cup.

"You look real warm, have a cup of this to help cool you down"

"Why thank you Dolores" they said.

She walked away and then turned. She pulled a gun from her hip and fired.

The body just blew apart. What the hell?

She smiled calmly and headed back to the ranch home.

Isla is definitely dead, they were aka Lawrence Gonzalez who was
    A Villager

Tomorrow is going to be a speed day.

Munch will be as normal at 10.00am
    There will be a lynch at 2.00pm
    There will be a Munch at 3.00pm
    There will be a lynch at 9.00pm as the last action for the day

Isla - Liam, Eva, Ewan, Conor

Tegan -, Isla, Katie

Steve - Frank, Abigal

Ewan - Vernon

Conor - Tegan

Frank - Holly

No vote : Steve

We don't know shes a villager

My point is theres two scenarios

1 Villager who isn't contributing despite having a great track record
    2. Wolf who isn't contributing cause they don't want to dish out rope to hang themselves with.

Either way, its benefical to the village to get names from Holly.

btw, I'm not voting Tegan...

Well, that just ruined my last post :(

RIP Isla. Not sure why the fuss on you.

Well, that just ruined my last post :(

RIP Isla. Not sure why the fuss on you.

<3

Sorry Isla

Steve, no vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Looks like you're around for a bit longer Tegan.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Steve, no vote?

I know I just got back online. I would've gone for Tegan.

Very sorry mods.

Advertisement