Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    when i am munched, you can be 100% certain of where my intentions lie. READ THEM FULLY.

You seem so certain youll be munched, why?

Frank WW wrote: »
    Munch will be as normal at 10.00am
    There will be a lynch at 2.00pm
    There will be a Munch at 3.00pm
    There will be a lynch at 9.00pm as the last action for the day

If I’m not munched in the morning would it be possible to change 2pm to 2:30pm? Would anyone mind?

I’m on the road from 1:20 till just after 2pm.

Has this been offically announced?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    In relation to Eva, my initial read over day 1 and 2 ore conversion was that she was good and in my mind a good candidate for conversion. Maybe its because nothing peeked my interest compared to others. I may be guilty of tunnelling Frank abit, first impressions and all that.

Your posts youve highlighted shall be analised when im less sleepy.

note , evas mistake in posting from another account and owning up to it gave her a great impression in all our minds.

get over that. you'll see, i think i showed the progression well, but i honestly dont get stuff accross to others very well, that why i love the vig role, i didnt have to try to explain síit to others, i just found it , went, caught you and shot. its so refreshing not having to explain it in ways others never pick up properly.

i love the vig role, and would love to rand it again.

was really shítting it at the start thinking , what if i f.up, but ha, thatnks to seer, 3 for 3. :D

Ive read through the eva posts you highlighted. I woukd like to read them all myself via the search option to make sure you havent picked and chose which posts to highlighted, you know, in case you are the wolf Holly.

You also make some good points, some points i dont agree woth, like when you began trusting Holly. As ive said im tired, sso i will come back to this tomorrow.

Night

• Advertisement

note , evas mistake in posting from another account and owning up to it gave her a great impression in all our minds.

get over that. you'll see, i think i showed the progression well, but i honestly dont get stuff accross to others very well, that why i love the vig role, i didnt have to try to explain síit to others, i just found it , went, caught you and shot. its so refreshing not having to explain it in ways others never pick up properly.

i love the vig role, and would love to rand it again.

was really shítting it at the start thinking , what if i f.up, but ha, thatnks to seer, 3 for 3. :D

Ill address this before i sleep.

Why did it give you a good impression? She probably **** the bed from a player POV and was worried shed be modkilled for an accidental mistake.

It was just a player playing by the rules of the game, it didnt sway me one way or the other.

Ill address this before i sleep.

Why did it give you a good impression? She probably **** the bed from a player POV and was worried shed be modkilled for an accidental mistake.

It was just a player playing by the rules of the game, it didnt sway me one way or the other.

owning up to the mistake, gave an HONEST impressionnn. thats what you look out for when playing this game, HONEST v DECEPTION.

player v character got muddled, she went on mu good list after being HONEST about the mistake.

i shouldnt have let that influence my in game sight of things, but i did.

on review, there was slips,
    i'm afk, very busy.. i'm going to reread... meaning she was uptodate.
    read v reread, after being afk all morning.

You seem so certain youll be munched, why?

wolf team:
    i dare you not to munch me. double dare u! triple dare u!

you know by now that we have a shared goodie room and that angel is going to follow me tonight!

• Advertisement

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Reread back on your Eva post, what strikes me is she's playing very middle of the road, trying not to antagonize anyone or come under too much scrutiny. Got to say I'd Eva firmly in camp village but you've highlighted that well.

Oh and Holly, you werent protected last night!

Katie WW wrote: »
    Reread back on your Eva post, what strikes me is she's playing very middle of the road, trying not to antagonize anyone or come under too much scrutiny. Got to say I'd Eva firmly in camp village but you've highlighted that well.

Oh and Holly, you werent protected last night!

lol, brillant, ty katie, i knew i was right with u.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

lynch Eva most likly will flip wolf

give you core of.

Ewan
    Tegan
    Steve
    Conon

i'm sure she spewed others along the way.

Well we have 2 chances for Lynch today.
    It seems like your dead set on Eva first, and reading your posts it seems like a logical choice

With regards to a game mechanic question, are you able to 'convert' a roled villager ? That would be mental.

Finally...this gif. What film is it from ? It's freaky as f*ck.
    I wanna watch the film (I assume it's probably trash though)

[IMG][/img]giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Nice to see other people still awake :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Might not be awake for munch but we'll see. Tomorrow will be a good day

haha, wecome to the backrooms, i shant lie, i think it is just as possible to convert a rolled villager as anybody else, but i think they would be removed from here if the were converted, otherwise it would be very unfair, i'm really snot converted if the mechanics allowed for that it would be ridocolous, but my gun doesnt run out of ammo until i shoot an innocent, hence my aim at lynching fiona, i only had fi at about 30-35% , nowhere near the blatent 95 percent i said on thread lol, and i wasnt gonna waste my life on them stats, we'll know by morning if its worth me blasting eva or not, i'll do it by 11.

music videos?

what?

stop tahta stupit busrsting crap

spammers

boo hiss

'bout time they stopped! yay

• Advertisement

those spammer make this game so hard to read.... thehy should be offed first!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement