Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4qpAwkIARUAAIhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLCwzkWM0qC5DENUbcPaJE9bEuQr-g

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Ahh here, relax with the Spam.
    Makes it hard on mobile :P

You'll let us know who you plan to shoot though so we can lynch a diff person though right ?

I've to get my times in order.
    Lynch today is 2pm(EST) ....so 10pm....so I gotta vote before 9ish.
    Then lynch at 9pm(EST) ....so 5am....so get another vote in before bed.

Good luck with your shooting Tex !

Also...your gifs are so random...not sure what's goin on.

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

i wanted to move to the next page :( hoping they would brose over the mistake

next page is onlt 7 posts away

never undersestimate the lazyness of the wolves

some super content coming now.

Thank you. Thank you from the depths of my heart for everything that you have ever done for me. I just want you to know what a humongous change you have brought in to my life and me. You have loved without keeping any conditions and you always have this never ending sea of tolerance in you with which you tolerate me even when I get so difficult. Thank you for being such an amazing partner! I love you tons!

God has blessed me with such an amazing girl that I have no words to thank Him. You lit up each and every dark corner of my being and set me ablaze. I just don’t know how you do it. You are a magician and a true sorcerer who has filled up my life with amazing magic and I want to remain spell bound forever. I love you my magician

I have found love in you forever. I want to be with you and only YOU in this world and the world after death as well. I want our love to never end. I promise you that you are that only one for me. Remember always hearing people saying that everyone has that only one they can never forget or erase from their existence. YOU are that special only one for me.

You gave me a piece of your heart. I can never be more grateful for it than I am today. There is nothing more precious to me than this. I promise to take care of it in every possible way and also protect it. I love you beyond all words that I can think of for describing my love for you. You are simply indescribable. I don’t even want to lock my feelings for you in the limits of words because you are way beyond that. You are so much more than that. You are everything wonderful to me. I love you!

• Advertisement

You lot have made me so mad that I’ve switched to full site on my mobile just to multi quote.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Another villager dead. Other villagers seemed to have given up.

We need to pick ourselves up tomorrow.

We have more FFA votes, more lynch votes to work off of tomorrow. Isla was a lazy villager and we could afford the mislynch. All is not lost, things could have been worse.

Im tired, will reassess things tomorrow.

Lots to discuss either way

Did I give up yesterday, really? I spent the entire day going through each and every post up until Nigel’s lynch. Started this process with Isla, went back and done the same again with Steve and then again with Ewan. Disappointed that this work isn’t being acknowledged.

Nice thing to say about Isla. She wasn’t lazy. She had conversations with a variety of players.

Katie WW wrote: »

I think Eva, if a wolf, is most likely to be convert. She was the ideal middle of the road poster to convert IMO. When the convert took place I'd be thinking Eva, Ewan, Isla, Steve were the ones not under any danger of being lynched at that time.

Why do you insist on swinging the conversation back to the convert? We still have one original wolf that needs finding.
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Reread back on your Eva post, what strikes me is she's playing very middle of the road, trying not to antagonize anyone or come under too much scrutiny. Got to say I'd Eva firmly in camp village but you've highlighted that well.

Oh and Holly, you werent protected last night!

Too right they wasn’t protected. THERE ISNT A BODYGUARD!
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Well we have 2 chances for Lynch today.
    It seems like your dead set on Eva first, and reading your posts it seems like a logical choice

Oh my ****ing god! You think Holly’s posts are logical? They are the incoherent ramblings of a retired vigilante!

The only person I trust to be a villager is Tegan. My first choice for a wolf team is Steve & Katie.

My list of original wolf from highest possibility to lowest

Steve
    Ewan
    Katie / Conor / Eva

Not original wolf
    Holly
    Frank
    Tegan
    Liam
    Abigail
    Vernon

Ewan, you are only at no2 as I haven’t investigated the 3 below you yet.

Morning MrsFD, TB, Mick and Tegan.

The rest of ya <insert Vale’s Homer gif>

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

****. I’ve just realised what I’ve done lol

That’s how made you’ve all made me lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ewan, you are only at no2 as I haven’t investigated the 3 below you yet.
    My list of original wolf from highest possibility to lowest

Steve
    Ewan
    Katie / Conor / Eva

Not original wolf
    Holly
    Frank
    Tegan
    Liam
    Abigail
    Vernon
    You lot have made me so mad that I’ve switched to full site on my mobile just to multi quote.

Did I give up yesterday, really? I spent the entire day going through each and every post up until Nigel’s lynch. Started this process with Isla, went back and done the same again with Steve and then again with Ewan. Disappointed that this work isn’t being acknowledged.

Nice thing to say about Isla. She wasn’t lazy. She had conversations with a variety of players.

Why do you insist on swinging the conversation back to the convert? We still have one original wolf that needs finding.

Too right they wasn’t protected. THERE ISNT A BODYGUARD!

Oh my ****ing god! You think Holly’s posts are logical? They are the incoherent ramblings of a retired vigilante!

The only person I trust to be a villager is Tegan. My first choice for a wolf team is Steve & Katie.
    Morning MrsFD, TB, Mick and Tegan.

The rest of ya <insert Vale’s Homer gif>

So mad you wanted to spam as Strawbs :p

Sort yer sh1t out and get back to your ww account!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

:(

Morning flushy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    ****. I’ve just realised what I’ve done lol

That’s how made you’ve all made me lol

You’re not the first to do it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    You’re not the first to do it!

Morning Ewan