Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Is the speed day confirmed? As with Holly, would rather it didnt

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Morning Conor

How are you?

You lot have made me so mad that I’ve switched to full site on my mobile just to multi quote.

Did I give up yesterday, really? I spent the entire day going through each and every post up until Nigel’s lynch. Started this process with Isla, went back and done the same again with Steve and then again with Ewan. Disappointed that this work isn’t being acknowledged.

Nice thing to say about Isla. She wasn’t lazy. She had conversations with a variety of players.

Why do you insist on swinging the conversation back to the convert? We still have one original wolf that needs finding.

Too right they wasn’t protected. THERE ISNT A BODYGUARD!

Oh my ****ing god! You think Holly’s posts are logical? They are the incoherent ramblings of a retired vigilante!

The only person I trust to be a villager is Tegan. My first choice for a wolf team is Steve & Katie.

Why Tegan, Why Steve and Katie?

Have you brushed your teeth yet? Big breakfast on the way

Iirc this is the third time you've covered for Eva

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

11 players left 9 villagers vs 2 wolves
    Munch
    8 villagers vs 2 wolves
    Lynch correctly 8 v 1
    Munch 7 v 1
    Lynch correctly game over

11 players left 9 villagers vs 2 wolves
    Munch
    8 villagers vs 2 wolves
    Lynch wrong 7 v 2
    Munch 6 v 1
    Lynch Wrong 5 v 2
    Munch 4 v 2
    Lynch wrong 3 v 2
    Munch wolves win

We can afford 2 mislynches only before taking out a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    bodybuard, i know you can't protect me twice in a row, so you'll have to protect somebody else tonight.

but angel, if you can follow me and let the village know who munched me, that'd be super.

source.gif

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why Tegan, Why Steve and Katie?

Have you brushed your teeth yet? Big breakfast on the way

Iirc this is the third time you've covered for Eva

You just need to look at tegans post before last nights lynch to see she is a villager. Her play since the beginning hasn’t been that of a wolf too.

I haven’t covered for Eva. I’m highlighting Katie’s MO. She done the same thing yesterday, deflected from the original wolf conversation onto the convert. I get the impression she’s doing so to get heat off the OW and also guide us into looking elsewhere for the convert because that’s what she is.

Why Steve? Did I not give a list of reasons yesterday? *big sigh*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

First off, before I address Holly or anyone els eon my findings, I had a thought.

Holly, you still stand by your 3 kills as your kills and the single Jake kill as unknown?

Because If you do, and the death notice suggest no other vig has died, who ever the other vig is should come forward.

I assume they are hidden (if they exist) becaus ethey have more bullets. The can use their bullet on whom ever and by proxy get cleared.

We could use a confirmed villager more than ever.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Why Steve? Did I not give a list of reasons yesterday? *big sigh*

I feel for you Frank, you did indeed have a couple of large posts about it. Not too far back either.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Yes a speed day has been confirmed. It was at the end of the death notice.
    As the sun set over Sweetwater, it was almost that time again.

The loss of Peter Abernathy was hard on some of the folks, Dolores was so upset that her precious Daddy was gone.

It was decided that Dolores would take her revenge tonight on the person they thought was responsible.

310?cb=20180507001504

Folks had gathered, and as sweet as anything Dolores walks up to Isla and hands them a cup.

"You look real warm, have a cup of this to help cool you down"

"Why thank you Dolores" they said.

She walked away and then turned. She pulled a gun from her hip and fired.

The body just blew apart. What the hell?

She smiled calmly and headed back to the ranch home.

Isla is definitely dead, they were aka Lawrence Gonzalez who was
    A Villager

Tomorrow is going to be a speed day.

Munch will be as normal at 10.00am
    There will be a lynch at 2.00pm
    There will be a Munch at 3.00pm
    There will be a lynch at 9.00pm as the last action for the day

• Advertisement

How are you?

I could be better, I’m tired and not looking forward to going to work. Roll on the weekend!!

**** my FFA

#FFA3
    Isla - Thought she was wolf, now believing the convert
    Steve - **** all to to off here but Frank makes a good argument on him being the OG
    Ewan - Skating round the middle, Cpt.Obvious again today so more likely wolf than convert imo

Bonus vote for Vernon but that FFA feels like bait

Nothing to go off? That doesn't seem quite right. Sure you say in the rest of the sentence that Frank makes a good argument. There must be something to go off if they can make the argument.

Now looking at Evas posts in isolation could represnt a few things on day one or two.

Yes she didnt ruffle too many feathers, apart from throwing her suspcion of Tegen out there.

That could be seen as a wolf keeping herself to herself in the hope of going unnoticed. My gut in those days had me place Eva in the good pile, not because of her honesty in owning up to a post she accidently posted as Liam (as the mods confirmed it was a total mistake).

It should be noted taht this si her post as well (this is the post she posted under Liam by mistake)

Liam WW wrote: »
    MOD NOTE

PLEASE NOTE THIS POST WAS ACCIDENTALLY POSTED BY EVA USING LIAMS ACCOUNT. THIS POST SHOULD BE ATTRIBUTED TO EVA.

The game mods have asked me to insert this comment for future reference.

You lot have made me so mad that I’ve switched to full site on my mobile just to multi quote.

Did I give up yesterday, really? I spent the entire day going through each and every post up until Nigel’s lynch. Started this process with Isla, went back and done the same again with Steve and then again with Ewan. Disappointed that this work isn’t being acknowledged.

I dont know who you are to retort.

Smart arse ;)

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Well we have 2 chances for Lynch today.
    It seems like your dead set on Eva first, and reading your posts it seems like a logical choice

With regards to a game mechanic question, are you able to 'convert' a roled villager ? That would be mental.

Finally...this gif. What film is it from ? It's freaky as f*ck.
    I wanna watch the film (I assume it's probably trash though)

[IMG][/img]giphy.gif

Whats teh 2 chances?

Follow Holly (an unconfirmed former goodie) or what?

Abigail, will you be joining us today?

Eva WW wrote: »
    For formatting sake

Nigel (village) - Frank, Tegan, Orla
    Frank (unknown) - Fiona, Isla
    Tegan (unknown)- Steve, Ewan
    Fiona (village) - Holy, Henry (wolf)
    Ewan (unknown) - Eva, Nigel
    Isla (village) - Connor
    Henry (wolf) - Liam
    Orla (village) - Katie
    Fiona (village) - Holly, Eva, Frank, Tegan, Katie, Ewan

Isla (village) - Orla, Conor

Tegan (unknown) - Steve

Orla (village) - Isla

Frank (unknown) - Fiona

Steve (unknown to you - village to me) - Abigal

Katie (unknown) - Liam
    Isla (village) - Liam, Eva, Ewan, Conor

Tegan (unknown) -, Isla, Katie

Steve (unknown to you - village to me) - Frank, Abigal

Ewan (unknown) - Vernon

Conor (unknown) - Tegan

Frank (unknown) - Holly

No vote : Steve

Please correct if I've made any mistakes.
    I'd be surprised if Holly and Henry are both wolves. So that makes me think she's not the original. I also wouldn't have converted her, but she may be the convert.

Conor hasn't changed from Isla, although will have to today because she's no longer with us.

I would've voted for Tegan last night again, but with less conviction than before.

Abigail - you've voted for me twice and haven't provided any reasoning for that. Why did you vote for me?

Vernon - why did you vote for Ewan? They weren't in your FFA. What changed your mind?

Smart arse ;)

I honestly didnt. So your frank, allow me to reply.

I didnt name names as to who gave up, but Hollys NAMELESS FFA, Tegen being bored and joking about wanting to be lynched, Abigail MIA, no one tallying the FFAs (Im a smuch to blame as that but I was at work in RL, and others fluted about on thread here before lynch and could have sorted it)

I just feel we are still in a good position, but after such a hot start we got complacent. As a whole we got lazy becaus eof our epic start.

We were right to go with Holly for teh Fiona lynch in terms of she had a great gut to kill 2 wolves and deserved the chance. Now it didnt work out but It was not the worse plan.

But we need to pull our socks up today, do real work whether its by keeping our wits about ourselves or by going over old ground or going over new information such as the FFAs from last night and the lynch votes.

We dont need spammers today, we dont need confusion for the wolves to hid in. Its day 4, with no confirmed goodies and plenty of lynch and FFA info.

Abigails votes on Steve on Steve both nights is strange.

Could Abil be an app seer and shes signalling Steve?

It would explain why Abi is quiet.

That said she could easily be a wolf hiding. Just a theory.

Why else would she vote Steve twice and keep hidden? (or missing)

Shes been far too quiet either way

• Advertisement

Abigails votes on Steve on Steve both nights is strange.

Could Abil be an app seer and shes signalling Steve?

It would explain why Abi is quiet.

That said she could easily be a wolf hiding. Just a theory.

Why else would she vote Steve twice and keep hidden? (or missing)

Shes been far too quiet either way

That's a fair old leap Liam. She may be the apprentice seer, if such a thing even exists. But even if she is, it doesn't make me a wolf.

If there was an apprentice seer and they found one of two remaining wolves, they would come out.

You just need to look at tegans post before last nights lynch to see she is a villager. Her play since the beginning hasn’t been that of a wolf too.

I haven’t covered for Eva. I’m highlighting Katie’s MO. She done the same thing yesterday, deflected from the original wolf conversation onto the convert. I get the impression she’s doing so to get heat off the OW and also guide us into looking elsewhere for the convert because that’s what she is.

On Tegen, I can agree they ahvent changed there play and agree Tegens play is traditionally seen as non wolf. I wont argue that.

But if Tegen was converted, to keep us off the scent they would most likely keep their style of play up, wouldnt they?

Perhaps but that would be real end game thinking in my mind.

Can we please concentrate on the original wolf for a bit longer? The convert throws up so many ifs, buts and maybes.

If there was an apprentice seer and they found one of two remaining wolves, they would come out.

They should come out! Im just spitballing on my theory, maybe we dont ahve one at all, maybe we have one thats unsure of the best move to make.

I don’t believe there’s a bodyguard and I don’t believe there is an app seer

Perhaps but that would be real end game thinking in my mind.

Can we please concentrate on the original wolf for a bit longer? The convert throws up so many ifs, buts and maybes.

Ive had you down as a wolf since day one, not saying your wrong about the post above.

But i cant help thinking if you are indeed a wolf, are you trying to push the village off the scent of tegen.

But you are right no matter what even if you are a wolf.

I wanna say lynch me first so you can all clear me out of your minds. But is it the right thing to do at this stage in the game? I know I pushed that plan with Nigel and it seems a bit hypocritical.

Agree between yourselves on what to do with me.

Dont be so sure ;)

• Advertisement

First off, before I address Holly or anyone els eon my findings, I had a thought.

Holly, you still stand by your 3 kills as your kills and the single Jake kill as unknown?

Because If you do, and the death notice suggest no other vig has died, who ever the other vig is should come forward.

I assume they are hidden (if they exist) becaus ethey have more bullets. The can use their bullet on whom ever and by proxy get cleared.

We could use a confirmed villager more than ever.

has Holly responded to Liam's question above? If there is a hidden vig, there may also be a hidden BG / Seer?

Advertisement