Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Whats teh 2 chances?

Follow Holly (an unconfirmed former goodie) or what?

Tomorrow is going to be a speed day.

Munch will be as normal at 10.00am
    There will be a lynch at 2.00pm
    There will be a Munch at 3.00pm
    There will be a lynch at 9.00pm as the last action for the day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    has Holly responded to Liam's question above? If there is a hidden vig, there may also be a hidden BG / Seer?

Id like her to respond after lynch to be honest

Vernon WW wrote: »

Ah i seewhat you mean, 2 lynches. i assumed you meant two choices of a lynch.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Id like her to respond after lynch to be honest

After munch that should read

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

She seems certain she will be munched so maybe responding at 9.59 would be a good idea.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I’ll be on the toad for next 45 mins at least.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Vernon WW wrote: »

Oh Vernon, why did you vote for Ewan?

She seems certain she will be munched so maybe responding at 9.59 would be a good idea.

Thats what a convert would want you to think

I suspect shes the convert and she can prove she snot by using her bullets and being confirmed

Frank WW wrote: »
    I’ll be on the toad for next 45 mins at least.

The poor toad :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

As the sun rose on this fine morning in the Wild West, humans and hosts wandered round the park. Some gentlefolk were seen coming in and out of the Mariposa Salon, we wonder what they were up to...

Dorlores Abernathy woke as usual, she walked downstairs and headed outside, her Daddy Peter was sitting on his favourite chair watching the sun come up.

"Morning Daddy, did you sleep well?" she asked as she did every morning.
    "Well enough" said Peter Abernathy "You headed out to set down some of this natural splender?"

"Thought I might" says Dolores

And the day has begun.

In Sweetwater, everything seemed as it should be. Folks walking about town, damage from the previous day sorted and all the people in place.

Deputy Foss took a ride out of town, looking over the area as he usually did. As he approached the road he stopped. Both himself and the horse stood like statues.

Bernard, Robert and the two henchmen scooted into the park. Again, they did not want anyone else to find anything untoward. They zipped to the back of Sweetwater and out the back road.

All hosts had been halted, Bernard was sending signals to all of them to make sure they were all online and stationery. He was getting an error message from someplace out of town.

He told Robert, and they headed down. As they approached the trees, they noticed something a bit odd looking. There were trousers at the foot of the tree!

tumblr_otir9rFFsq1ufcp02o4_1280.gif?w=605
    They all jumped out the buggy and went around the large tree. Robert looked up and swore. They all looked up.

Over the tree, someone had painstakingly attached body parts to branches. Robert found the head. It was none other than Dolores's boyfriend Teddy Flood! Who we knew as Eva. Eva was
    A villager

As noted last night, we are having a speed round today. This is a normal occurrence on a Thursday as we do not want to take the game into the weekend. If you have a problem voting for 2.00pm, get the vote in before you go.

Lynch at 2.00pm, Munch at 3.00pm Then a Lynch at 9.00pm

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

You just need to look at tegans post before last nights lynch to see she is a villager. Her play since the beginning hasn’t been that of a wolf too.

I haven’t covered for Eva. I’m highlighting Katie’s MO. She done the same thing yesterday, deflected from the original wolf conversation onto the convert. I get the impression she’s doing so to get heat off the OW and also guide us into looking elsewhere for the convert because that’s what she is.

When did I do the same thing yesterday? I was specifically responding to Holly saying she was the original wolf. I laid out people I thought likely to be the convert.

I think you or Tegan are the original wolf.
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I've had the longest day, doing a project in work so only leaving work soon. Sorry for my inactivity today, it's been pretty shocking on my part.

I think Eva, if a wolf, is most likely to be convert. She was the ideal middle of the road poster to convert IMO. When the convert took place I'd be thinking Eva, Ewan, Isla, Steve were the ones not under any danger of being lynched at that time.

Too right they wasn’t protected. THERE ISNT A BODYGUARD!

Who said there was a bodyguard? And if there was why would you highlight it?

Over the tree, someone had painstakingly attached body parts to branches. Robert found the head. It was none other than Dolores's boyfriend Teddy Flood! Who we knew as Eva. Eva was
    A villager

Also Holly, what's your thoughts now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Lynch form is open

I need to get my head around why Eva?

2 munches ago she implicated Frank, yet frank lives. She tells us it was all an act to stay alive.

She implicates Eva before the latest munch, I for one I took her words with a pinch of salt thinking she was doing the same act a the previous night for the wolves benefit.

Now Eva dies today?

Who had most to gain by Evas death? Those Eva implicated? Someone framing one of those Eva implicated? Holly if shes converted?

Im not sure what to do yet.

I will look throw the FFAs from teh last 3 nights and lynch votes for last 3 nights.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Oh Vernon, why did you vote for Ewan?

He had me on his FFA. I wasn't sure who else to go with.
    I wasn't 100% on anyone.
    I don't understand why agreeing with other people is wrong if you think they're right or it makes sense.
    #FFA3

Vernon – seems reluctant to get into the game. Has not really expressed any opinions on anything – even his FFA is based on other people’s opinions. For a player only entering the game I would expect him to be more active (same for Abi not Vernons playing dumb act put his above her for now)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Also Holly, what's your thoughts now?

I think the wolves done me a massive favor..

Without researching and just of gut alone, Katie and Liam are the wolves, but that's without any research and with massive bed head.

Holly and Tegan were looking for Eva to be booped off anyways

Holly WW wrote: »

Without researching and just of gut alone, Katie and Liam are the wolves, but that's without any research and with massive bed head.

Starting to doubt you babes! Gut alone?

If I had of said Liam and Katie, would your doubt be less?

• Advertisement

Not game related but I Gotta tell you all this.

I’ve just driven to Sligo and in massive writing on Benbulben mountain is the word. NO

You can’t miss it.

Why the sudden change with Liam? You have had him on your good list and not that he has said you may be the converted wolf he seems to have moved to your wolf list?

Gut alone, i did ask that they don't do speed day!

Nigel - extraordinary villager.
    Jake - wolf
    riona - the SK
    doris - wolf
    mary - seer
    henry - wolf

fiona - villager
    orla - villager
    isla - villager
    eva - villager

There is so much to work with but no time to do it.
    without the time, i can't dive into posts myself.

Lynch Liam as the convert, going to register my vote now.

If Liam is the convert, i can't be.

If I had of said Liam and Katie, would your doubt be less?

No. Great shots but tunnel vision the last two days has cost us two villagers. I'm clearly not the wolf otherwise I'm playing the worst game in history.

Also where is Conor? Conor come talk and give us your thoughts?

No. Great shots but tunnel vision the last two days has cost us two villagers. I'm clearly not the wolf otherwise I'm playing the worst game in history.

What two villagers?

Votes Night one
    Eva WW wrote: »
    For formatting sake

Nigel - Frank, Tegan, Orla
    Frank - Fiona, Isla
    Tegan - Steve, Ewan
    Fiona - Holy, Henry
    Ewan - Eva, Nigel
    Isla - Connor
    Henry - Liam
    Orla - Katie

#FFA1
    |A|B|C
    Nigel|Isla|Katie|Ewan
    Frank|Nigel|Conor|Ewan
    Fiona|Frank|Henry|Conor
    Liam|Jake the Wolf|Henry|Frank
    Ewan|Steve|Tegan|Isla
    Holly|Tegan|Fiona|Doris
    Eva|Ewan|Tegan|-
    Katie|Nigel|Isla|Orla
    Isla|Nigel|Frank|~Fiona
    Henry|Fiona|Ewan|-
    Conor|Isla|Tegan|-
    Doris|Frank|Orla|-
    Riona|Jake (after he's dead)|Nigel|-
    Steve|Tegan|Eva|NigelNo FFAs from Mary, Orla & Tegan

VOTES NIGHT 2

Fiona - Holly, Eva, Frank, Tegan, Katie, Ewan
    Isla - Orla, Conor
    Tegan - Steve
    Orla - Isla
    Frank - Fiona
    Steve - Abigal
    Katie - Liam

FFA2

A B C
    Liam: Tegan Katie Frank
    Isla: Orla Frank -
    Frank: Conor Isla Steve
    Katie: Tegan Conor Orla/Frank
    Fiona: Vernon Abigail Frank
    Eva: Isla Steve Conor
    Tegan: Katie Steve Eva/Fiona
    Ewan: Conor Tegan Fiona
    Orla: Isla Katie Conor
    Holly: Fiona Vernon Abigail
    Steve: Tegan Orla Isla
    Conor: Tegan Isla Steve

vote day 3
    Isla - Liam, Eva, Ewan, Conor
    Tegan -, Isla, Conor, Katie
    Steve - Frank, Abigal
    Ewan - Vernon
    Conor - Tegan
    Frank - Holly

FFA 3
    A B C
    Liam: Vernon/Abigail Ewan Isla/Frank
    Frank: Conor Isla Steve
    Katie: Tegan Conor Frank
    Vernon: Isla Tegen Steve
    Eva: Isla Tegen Ewan
    Tegan: Katie Steve Conor
    Ewan: Isla Conor Vernon
    Orla: Isla Katie Conor
    Holly: Tegen Isla Katie

Conor: Ewan Isla Steve

No FFA from Abi or Steve Or Isla that i can see , open to correction. Isla was good so not importnat I suppose

So there are our patterns folks:

Holly was a known goodie on day 1 and 2, so nothing much to look there. Her play hasnt changed but her FFA had 3 new names on day 3 from day 2, 1 of which died.

Ewan : ffa had 1 known goodie on night 1. voted an unknown Tegen in line with his FFA on night 1. Ewan votes on Fiona last, from his FFA of which Isla dropped off and Fiona comes on, both known goodies in hindsight. Same again on night 3, he votes for a now known goodie.

Frank : 1 known goodie on his FFA on night 1, no known wolves. Votes Nigel. Votes Fiona despite not having he ron his FFA on night 2, though he has Isla on it. Votes steve and again has Isla on his FFA

Liam : Has 2 known wolves on FFA, votes known wolf Henry on night 1. On night 2 votes Katie (an unknown) and has all unknowns on his FFA. Night 3, votes Isla, whos now good and has 1 known goodie on his FFA.

Steve : Votes Tegen and has two now known goodies on his first FFA. Night 2, same, votes Tegen, 2 known goodie son FFA. Last night I cant see his vote or FFA. Odd

Conor : votes for a known goodie on night one, has no wolves on FFA. Night 2
    votes for Isla again and has two unknowns in his FFA. For a third time votes Isla, 2 unknowns in his FFA on night 3

Tegen : No ffa on night 1 yet votes for nigel, a now known goodie. Does an FFA on night 2 and has 2 goodies on it. Votes for Fiona. Votes Conor last night, 3 unknowns on FFA

Abigail - 2 votes for steve, no FFAs.

Vernon - I FFA on night 3, 1 known goodie on it. Voted away from his FFA and went with Ewan. Didnt vote on night 2 despite being in the game for 12 hours.

Katie : votes a known goodie in Orla on night 1, has 3 known goodie son ffa1 too. Has Orla on FFA2 but votes Fiona whos not on it. Votes Tegen and has 3 unknowns in FFA on night 3

I think thats everyone

Isla WW wrote: »
    These are the ones I could see.

Hey Liam. My FFA from last night DID NOT include Isla. Why you saying it did?

Liam - Jake the Wolf Henry Frank
    Liam: Tegan Katie Frank
    Liam: Vernon/Abigail Ewan Isla/Frank

• Advertisement

hmm, that posted without me pressing post, ah well.

Advertisement