Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I’m voting Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I think the wolves done me a massive favor..

Without researching and just of gut alone, Katie and Liam are the wolves, but that's without any research and with massive bed head.
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Hey Liam. My FFA from last night DID NOT include Isla. Why you saying it did?

Let me check, might be a format error

My ffa would be

Steve
    Ewan
    Katie

Sorry , I must have formatted it wrong or mistyped.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Liam, why did you vote isla? can you get your FFA 3 post up please. ty

K

• Advertisement

I think the wolves done me a massive favor..

Without researching and just of gut alone, Katie and Liam are the wolves, but that's without any research and with massive bed head.
    Gut alone, i did ask that they don't do speed day!

Nigel - extraordinary villager.
    Jake - wolf
    riona - the SK
    doris - wolf
    mary - seer
    henry - wolf

fiona - villager
    orla - villager
    isla - villager
    eva - villager

There is so much to work with but no time to do it.
    without the time, i can't dive into posts myself.

Lynch Liam as the convert, going to register my vote now.

If Liam is the convert, i can't be.

No Im not the convert. Id be a good choice. I know Im not.

You'd be the obvious choice, would they take the obvious choice? Probably not, but to say you cant be the convert is not true.

Why cant you be the convert?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Really sorry I haven't been around guys
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Please correct if I've made any mistakes.
    I'd be surprised if Holly and Henry are both wolves. So that makes me think she's not the original. I also wouldn't have converted her, but she may be the convert.

Conor hasn't changed from Isla, although will have to today because she's no longer with us.

I would've voted for Tegan last night again, but with less conviction than before.

Abigail - you've voted for me twice and haven't provided any reasoning for that. Why did you vote for me?

Vernon - why did you vote for Ewan? They weren't in your FFA. What changed your mind?

I voted for you because I noticed a bit of a genie act on day 1, generally didn't like the cut of your jib, and didn't have much else to go on

This game has been so ridiculously fast moving that by the time I form an opinion on somone everything's gone tits up

For now sticking with my gut on Steve, but over the course of the day I'll try to get a FFA together with less fluffy reasoning

Holly I put it to you like this, you claim to have bullets or there is a nother vig who took out Jake.

You can clear yourself............take me out.

Or the other vig can take me out.

Ill take the bullet, it will clear me and we get a confirmed villager to lead us.

What are you waiting for?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Conor has rowed back from every confrontation he's had in the game to try stay under the radar.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Says yourself

that's the only reasoning you have for suspecting anyone then so?

When we got a bit heated he replies to my post with my reasoning
    Knows how to soften a Mans prick

In relation to Holly dictating FFAs
    You going to shoot all of us big boy?

Then shortly after switches to this
    Interesting, I am NRV so please no shoots.

Im going to follow you

Along with this strange post which has been mentioned.
    Thank this post if you like onion rings

On Isla for two days for no apparent reason, straight after lynch
    Sorry Isla

Nearly sure he had a disagreement with Eva or Ewan (can't remember) which he roled back on. Will have a look now, on mobile so pain in the hole

Liam WW wrote: »
    No Im not the convert. Id be a good choice. I know Im not.

You'd be the obvious choice, would they take the obvious choice? Probably not, but to say you cant be the convert is not true.

Why cant you be the convert?

Logic if we believe that there was only one convert.

If YOU are the convert, I cannot be the convert.

• Advertisement

Liams FFA3

Isla
    Vern
    Abigail
    Ewan
    Frank

Honestly Im suss of a lot of folk, for a wide range of reasons. I have rather 5 than 3 and Id like all 5 to be placed on the FFA. (not just 3 of the 5.) But if push comes to shove, Ill pick 3 relucantly.

Isla : Well here post here today stuck with me and I queried as much at the time too:

Now again, Im not putting her on my FFA because she was absent. Isla was absent, but she still can manage a wolfy to goodie list despite, by her own admission, she has no reason other than gut.

No for me, if I have a gut feeling or even a weak feeling, I can trace that feeling back to a post or interaction or too, yet Isla, cant. She claims tone of certain posters, but again cant point to any particular post.

She could be a wolf or a lazy villager. At this point Id like to find out. If she is a wolf, the list she drew up could be vital

Vern / Abigail - Didnt vote, only got involved this morning and acts a little too innocent for my liking. Then disappeared. Heres his first post.

He claims to not know what a convert is. The Gif thing isnt saying hes bad, but it suggests to me that this isnt his first game yet him having some many questions about converts and not knowing what they were. Abigail has been here too for over 24 hours now and posted nothing of note bar a couple of posts with nothing much. A wolf hiding thinking "out of sight, out of mind?" I may change my mind if they get more involved but as it stands its not looking good. That said I would lean more toward Vern than her. That said if Vern is a not a wolf , then I may go for Abi by proxy.

Ewan - On my list here as my choice for the convert. I wouldnt choose Holly, too obvious, I know its not me, that leaves Ewan and Eva for me. Had Ewan and Eva in my good pile before conversation. Sorry guys, your good choices,

Frank - Again going back to my day 1 feeling. Nothing drew me much stronger on him yesterday however his posts here stuck with me, the wording..........

he backed tracked with his "mod POV" comment, but thats doesn’t mean he didn’t initially slip. A wolf could easily be in the Nigel voters day 1 too. Maybe Im reading too much into this wording, but it stuck with me.

Ive flip flopped on Tegen all game, is he good or is he bad. Id lean on good, but then we have the convert. Not sure about Steve or Conor, flying under the radr but fairly brash when posting. Look forward to seeing Franks rationle for steve being a wolf. Anyone could be the convert, Holly the obvious choice, but probably too obvious (probably not who knows).

2 wolves left for certain. Odds are in our favor, we can afford a mislynch but Id rather not. If I was to vote now it be for Isla. I may change but thats how I currently feel.

Here you go, notice the last line along with the vote results. I voted right after this and didnt change.

I voted for her in the hope she was a non commital wolf and her list. If she was a wolf, that list would be gold. I was wrong

Logic if we believe that there was only one convert.

If YOU are the convert, I cannot be the convert.

And vice versa. If you are the convert, no one else can be.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Really sorry I haven't been around guys

I voted for you because I noticed a bit of a genie act on day 1, generally didn't like the cut of your jib, and didn't have much else to go on

This game has been so ridiculously fast moving that by the time I form an opinion on somone everything's gone tits up

For now sticking with my gut on Steve, but over the course of the day I'll try to get a FFA together with less fluffy reasoning

5 or 6 posts, 3 of which have been saying you've been having trouble etc or caught up now? Pretty poor showing, anyone else on the mind?

Steve, why the no vote last night, you might have covered it but I've not seen it

Holly I put it to you like this, you claim to have bullets or there is a nother vig who took out Jake.

You can clear yourself............take me out.

Or the other vig can take me out.

Ill take the bullet, it will clear me and we get a confirmed villager to lead us.

What are you waiting for?

Thats a great plan,
    Lynch Liam, he'll take the bullet for the team.

Here you go, notice the last line along with the vote results. I voted right after this and didnt change.

I voted for her in the hope she was a non commital wolf and her list. If she was a wolf, that list would be gold. I was wrong

Any chance you could get me islas list, the wolfie to good one?

Any chance you could get me islas list, the wolfie to good one?

Do it yourself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    5 or 6 posts, 3 of which have been saying you've been having trouble etc or caught up now? Pretty poor showing, anyone else on the mind?

Steve, why the no vote last night, you might have covered it but I've not seen it

Yeah its been pretty piss poor I'll admit

I'm following you on the conor thing you posted above though, going to look back a bit

Thats a great plan,
    Lynch Liam, he'll take the bullet for the team.

Fine :)

Though do me a favor in the mean time, show me how you came to this conclusion

Do it yourself

Why won't you help the village?
    Is the list incriminating?

Why won't you help the village?
    Is the list incriminating?

Oh dont play the "will you not help the village" card. You've your own means of quoting posts

• Advertisement

Votes Night one

#FFA1
    |A|B|C
    Nigel|Isla|Katie|Ewan
    Frank|Nigel|Conor|Ewan
    Fiona|Frank|Henry|Conor
    Liam|Jake the Wolf|Henry|Frank
    Ewan|Steve|Tegan|Isla
    Holly|Tegan|Fiona|Doris
    Eva|Ewan|Tegan|-
    Katie|Nigel|Isla|Orla
    Isla|Nigel|Frank|~Fiona
    Henry|Fiona|Ewan|-
    Conor|Isla|Tegan|-
    Doris|Frank|Orla|-
    Riona|Jake (after he's dead)|Nigel|-
    Steve|Tegan|Eva|NigelNo FFAs from Mary, Orla & Tegan

FFA2

A B C
    Liam: Tegan Katie Frank
    Isla: Orla Frank -
    Frank: Conor Isla Steve
    Katie: Tegan Conor Orla/Frank
    Fiona: Vernon Abigail Frank
    Eva: Isla Steve Conor
    Tegan: Katie Steve Eva/Fiona
    Ewan: Conor Tegan Fiona
    Orla: Isla Katie Conor
    Holly: Fiona Vernon Abigail
    Steve: Tegan Orla Isla
    Conor: Tegan Isla Steve

vote day 3
    Isla - Liam, Eva, Ewan, Conor
    Tegan -, Isla, Conor, Katie
    Steve - Frank, Abigal
    Ewan - Vernon
    Conor - Tegan
    Frank - Holly

FFA 3
    A B C
    Liam: Vernon/Abigail Ewan Isla/Frank
    Frank: Conor Isla Steve
    Katie: Tegan Conor Frank
    Vernon: Isla Tegen Steve
    Eva: Isla Tegen Ewan
    Tegan: Katie Steve Conor
    Ewan: Isla Conor Vernon
    Orla: Isla Katie Conor
    Holly: Tegen Isla Katie

Conor: Ewan Isla Steve

No FFA from Abi or Steve Or Isla that i can see , open to correction. Isla was good so not importnat I suppose

So there are our patterns folks:

Holly was a known goodie on day 1 and 2, so nothing much to look there. Her play hasnt changed but her FFA had 3 new names on day 3 from day 2, 1 of which died.

Ewan : ffa had 1 known goodie on night 1. voted an unknown Tegen in line with his FFA on night 1. Ewan votes on Fiona last, from his FFA of which Isla dropped off and Fiona comes on, both known goodies in hindsight. Same again on night 3, he votes for a now known goodie.

Frank : 1 known goodie on his FFA on night 1, no known wolves. Votes Nigel. Votes Fiona despite not having he ron his FFA on night 2, though he has Isla on it. Votes steve and again has Isla on his FFA

Liam : Has 2 known wolves on FFA, votes known wolf Henry on night 1. On night 2 votes Katie (an unknown) and has all unknowns on his FFA. Night 3, votes Isla, whos now good and has 1 known goodie on his FFA.

Steve : Votes Tegen and has two now known goodies on his first FFA. Night 2, same, votes Tegen, 2 known goodie son FFA. Last night I cant see his vote or FFA. Odd

Conor : votes for a known goodie on night one, has no wolves on FFA. Night 2
    votes for Isla again and has two unknowns in his FFA. For a third time votes Isla, 2 unknowns in his FFA on night 3

Tegen : No ffa on night 1 yet votes for nigel, a now known goodie. Does an FFA on night 2 and has 2 goodies on it. Votes for Fiona. Votes Conor last night, 3 unknowns on FFA

Abigail - 2 votes for steve, no FFAs.

Vernon - I FFA on night 3, 1 known goodie on it. Voted away from his FFA and went with Ewan. Didnt vote on night 2 despite being in the game for 12 hours.

Katie : votes a known goodie in Orla on night 1, has 3 known goodie son ffa1 too. Has Orla on FFA2 but votes Fiona whos not on it. Votes Tegen and has 3 unknowns in FFA on night 3

I think thats everyone

To be honest its hard to read the FFAs with the convert and the lack of wolf caught since Tuesday Morning. I see nothing much from the lynch votes and FFAs yet though they will be important if we do kill a wolf soon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Morning/afternoon all.

Again. That is not my FFA3!

Ah me ol buddy is here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ah me ol buddy is here

Whoop whoop

Apologies for my absence. Been a hectic morning. Mental busy.

Frank

Steve
    Ewan
    Katie,

Thats not it either, I quoted it from your own post

Who tabled the FFA3? Isla just multiquoted people’s posts just before her lynch. It was never put into a table.

Also, RIP Eva x

Who tabled the FFA3? Isla just multiquoted people’s posts just before her lynch. It was never put into a table.

Also, RIP Eva x

I did,

I copied the table from night 2, and edited the names to reflect the names

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107015368&postcount=1469

Ive probably made a balls of it.

Also, RIP Eva x

As in teh table above in my post I did that this morning, I could see no other FFA table except the Isla multi quote

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Steve : Votes Tegen and has two now known goodies on his first FFA. Night 2, same, votes Tegen, 2 known goodie son FFA. Last night I cant see his vote or FFA. Odd

I didn't do either last night. I lost connection before nine and wasn't able to vote. Would've gone for Tegan.

Advertisement