Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    You just need to look at tegans post before last nights lynch to see she is a villager. Her play since the beginning hasn’t been that of a wolf too.

I haven’t covered for Eva. I’m highlighting Katie’s MO. She done the same thing yesterday, deflected from the original wolf conversation onto the convert. I get the impression she’s doing so to get heat off the OW and also guide us into looking elsewhere for the convert because that’s what she is.

Agree re Tegan, was just askibg

Youve also been deflecting chat towards the OG wolf, I thought you were the convert because of it, the end of that post is making me more sure that you're the convert

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Agree re Tegan, was just askibg

Youve also been deflecting chat towards the OG wolf, I thought you were the convert because of it, the end of that post is making me more sure that you're the convert

That’s fine. So lynch me once you’ve worked out who the original wolf is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Really sorry I haven't been around guys

I voted for you because I noticed a bit of a genie act on day 1, generally didn't like the cut of your jib, and didn't have much else to go on

This game has been so ridiculously fast moving that by the time I form an opinion on somone everything's gone tits up

For now sticking with my gut on Steve, but over the course of the day I'll try to get a FFA together with less fluffy reasoning

You noticed a genie act, when Tegan pointed out that I was around about lunchtime. Tegan however, was apparently waiting for me to come online to question me. They still haven't done so, a couple of days later.

Why didn't you say any of that when you voted for me though? This is the first time you've used my name I believe and you've voted twice for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I didn't do either last night. I lost connection before nine and wasn't able to vote. Would've gone for Tegan.

You seemed to get your connection back just after nine though right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

are we 100% there's a convert.
    I did a search and looked back through the thread....isn't it just assumptions ?

The first mention I can find is from Frank,
    Will do. Just making a snack

Also, if we started with 18 players -
    4 wolves
    1 SK
    13 villagers

We’ve taken out 3 wolves and the SK leaving 1 wolf but then a convert = 2 wolves

13 villagers plus Abi & Vern less Nigel Mary & Fiona = 12 villagers

12 v 2 as per mod announcements

• Advertisement

My ffa would be

Steve
    Ewan
    Katie

Is this your real FFA3 Frankie

200.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

You noticed a genie act, when Tegan pointed out that I was around about lunchtime. Tegan however, was apparently waiting for me to come online to question me. They still haven't done so, a couple of days later.

Why didn't you say any of that when you voted for me though? This is the first time you've used my name I believe and you've voted twice for me.

Ive gotten all the answers I need from your style of play.

So far my FFA tonight is presently

Steve
    Connor
    Katie

Gotta be the original wolf in that.

Liam WW wrote: »
    You seemed to get your connection back just after nine though right

Yeah, don't think my vote would've changed things in the end though.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Really sorry I haven't been around guys

I voted for you because I noticed a bit of a genie act on day 1, generally didn't like the cut of your jib, and didn't have much else to go on

This game has been so ridiculously fast moving that by the time I form an opinion on somone everything's gone tits up

For now sticking with my gut on Steve, but over the course of the day I'll try to get a FFA together with less fluffy reasoning

What exactly brought you to Steve, you say gut, based on what exactly?

As i put it to Isla yesterday, if you have a gut feeling, you should be able to trace it back to a post or some sort of interaction.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I did a search and looked back through the thread....isn't it just assumptions ?

Yes it was mentioned in one of the kill announcements.

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Ive gotten all the answers I need from your style of play.

So far my FFA tonight is presently

Steve
    Connor
    Katie

Gotta be the original wolf in that.

Fair enough Tegan, at least you've abandoned the pretence of going to question me when you had time :)

There had been many deaths in the last 24 hours, when will it stop? There was a sharp shooting vigilante on the prowl, that's for sure. How many bullets do they have? will they make a mistake and get it wrong? Will the Delos corporation see sense and close the doors till this madness has past?

One member of Sweetwater had been pretty outspoken and has tried to get folks to follow her lead. Will they? you know what it is like with some folks and some are not even folks, now are they?
    The sun was going down and they felt they had squabbled enough. The hosts had been acting very strange as well, something wasn't quite right with their programming these last few days.

The Ai and the Humans had come to a decision. The grabbed Fiona by the shoulder and marched them to the front of the sheriff's office. Where the horse trough was.
    Fiona was ducked under the water and a bullet was put through the back of the head. The body dipped almost totally into the trough.
    Fiona was a villager

While the crowd was gathered around, one townsperson was quickly grabbed and taken away.

A conversion has taken place.

Pretty sure Vernon

Yeah, don't think my vote would've changed things in the end though.

Not what I was infering.

Its easy to say I was offline and lost my connection, miss the lynch and say i was voting for X or Y. Your potnetial vote means nothing in hindsight. That and the fact you were back online so quick after lynch. Not saying it didnt happen though. Just saying the timing isnt great.

Ive no reason to think you'd lie though

It was part of a mods death notice I think.

Not what I was infering.

Its easy to say I was offline and lost my connection, miss the lynch and say i was voting for X or Y. Your potnetial vote means nothing in hindsight. That and the fact you were back online so quick after lynch. Not saying it didnt happen though. Just saying the timing isnt great.

It would be easy to say it, but I'd rather be able to say that I did vote.

I know people would have to take my word for it, but I am just saying that I would've voted for Tegan for a third time. It's up to you whether you think I actually would have. It's not like I'm picking a name randomly from the rest of the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Fair enough Tegan, at least you've abandoned the pretence of going to question me when you had time :)

There is never enough time.

Not what I was infering.

You don’t think he’s a wolf then?

Well there's at least one. Good stuff. And the other wolf (if Liam is one)/wolves (if Liam is not) presumably.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Well, got through reading 'some' of the posts.
    Great job by the Vigi

I seen there was confusion in earlier posts about someone getting my name wrong, not sure what that was all about.
    This is why people were getting Oisin / Vernon mixed up

tenor.gif?itemid=5632990

Also...me joining now with apparently 2 wolves and the SK down seems a bit late.
    But I need to recheck the rules as I seen there is mention of a 'convert' or possible convert ?

Are these conditions present in every WW game or each has diff rules ?
    I do read the rules at the OP, but no mention of converts etc.
    Yes, from what I had gathered and read 2 wolves and an SK were dead.
    I'm assuming the 'man in black' was the SK ?

This to me would have left it at 1 wolf left.
    But then there was discussion about myself and the new char coming into play and maybe 1 of us was a new wolf.
    Other people were also talking about a 'convert' which I still have no idea how that works as I didn't see it in the rules.

(Are there other hidden mechanics that I should be aware of that aren't explicitly stated in the OP ?)

Also...*waves* hello, good day to you sir.

sRUPgzg.gif
    I'm confused about Abigails role now.

Is it definitely 2 WW's left ? (everyone is assuming a convert right ?)

Vernon this isn't the first time that you have queried if there was a convert, despite being told that there is. Is there a reason you keep trying to dismiss this?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

What exactly brought you to Steve, you say gut, based on what exactly?

As i put it to Isla yesterday, if you have a gut feeling, you should be able to trace it back to a post or some sort of interaction.

I'll vote Steve as original wolf.

currently voting Liam as convert, but will change if a few are already voting steve and nobody else is voting Liam.

• Advertisement

Well there's at least one. Good stuff. And the other wolf (if Liam is one)/wolves (if Liam is not) presumably.

Huh?

Holly WW wrote: »
    I'll vote Steve as original wolf.

currently voting Liam as convert, but will change if a few are already voting steve and nobody else is voting Liam.

Huh? So you're voting Liam, unless no one else is and then you'll jump on the bandwagon against me?

That’s fine. So lynch me once you’ve worked out who the original wolf is.

I think its most likely Ewan, so yeah ill vote him next

Huh?

At least one who doesn't think I'm a wolf

tenor.gif?itemid=4622332

Im at work for whoevers asking about be, will be here until 1 and then for a while at 4

I dont know, based off him missing a vote though wouldnt be a hanging offence yet. I just found the timing odd. He missed a vote, says he lost his connection, was online right after lynch.

8 in 7 minutes, my post after the 7th. 4 after that took 13 minutes.

Looked like rapid fire posting to fulfill a "Post x times uninterrupted" task. If I had been given a task like that and it was broken in the way yours was, I'd have kept posting as to try hide it a little, like you did.

Huge leaps there though, need to think a bit more

Just saw this Conor. That is an almighty leap. You may notice the latter posts are related to posts on previous pages when I was reading back.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Starting to think Vern and Abi have been stuck in to just wind us up. How do you miss a bloody convert!

My thinking would be,

If I was an OG wolf who would I convert?

Eva Ewan and myself would be good choices, Holly the too obvious choice. The convert is here IMO. So its not me, Its either Holly or Ewan.

But while I think they are most likely, Tegen, Conor, Steve, Frank, Abi and Vern (or in short everyone else) are all possible too and must not be discounted.

My guess Holly or Ewan.

• Advertisement

FFA

Isla - A lot of pointing out the obvious without posting much. Jake called her a wolf too, which is cheeky enough, the sort of **** a wolf would do D1.

Tegan - Said **** all so far, followed up the onion ring post with a similar one, again, cheek.

Have more players that I think are good rather than bad atm
    #FFA2

Tegan - Same reasons as yesterday, added aggression in her posts and is imo, not helping team village.

Isla - hasn't done anything of note since.yesterday so keeping her in here. Probably suspect no 1 at this state

Steve - Spent the day calling out Tegan and nothing else
    **** my FFA

#FFA3
    Isla - Thought she was wolf, now believing the convert
    Steve - **** all to to off here but Frank makes a good argument on him being the OG
    Ewan - Skating round the middle, Cpt.Obvious again today so more likely wolf than convert imo

Bonus vote for Vernon but that FFA feels like bait

I went from only calling out Tegan on day 2 apparently to having nothing to go off, despite Frank making a good argument against me. Isla stays in day three but no longer thinks she's the wolf, but a convert. Did you explain why Conor? The reasoning for her earlier seems to be the same as the reasoning for Ewan on Day 3 but he's likely to be the wolf and her the convert, why?

Advertisement