Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Holly, how about you help the village and show them why they should trust you. Make the village believe your not the convert?

Do YOU not want to help the village? :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Just saw this Conor. That is an almighty leap. You may notice the latter posts are related to posts on previous pages when I was reading back.

Oh yeah, in isolation I wouldnt give it much weight, im very wishy washy on yourself atm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Starting to think Vern and Abi have been stuck in to just wind us up. How do you miss a bloody convert!

I was wondering if they were mods acting as AI (would it be in keeping with the theme?), but them voting made me think otherwise. Although they haven't been the deciding vote I don't think.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I’ve been close to being lynched each and every lynch since day 1. Would I really be what you’re looking for in a convert?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Frank and Tegan would be IMO the worst candidates for conversion, not saying it diddnt happen but posters high up in FFAs never make good converts.

My FFA today would be
    Conor
    Frank
    Tegan

I'm going Conor as I think he might be the original wolf and would have been a decent (although not the best) candidate for conversion. If Conor turns out wolf, it might give us a small village core. If he's not well we are in trouble and I'll be back to Frank/Tegan strategy from the Nidge voters

• Advertisement

I went from only calling out Tegan on day 2 apparently to having nothing to go off, despite Frank making a good argument against me. Isla stays in day three but no longer thinks she's the wolf, but a convert. Did you explain why Conor? The reasoning for her earlier seems to be the same as the reasoning for Ewan on Day 3 but he's likely to be the wolf and her the convert, why?

I didn't say nothing to go off. Sh1t all, I had fleeting suspicions of you which Franks post added to. Its not that im massively suspicious of you, just less suspicious of most others.

I thought Islas style changed after the conversion, so I figured I was wrong (obviously I was) about her being the OG. I thought Isla was OG due to the reasons in my first FFA.

Ewan has been Cpt. Summary/Obvious for days now and AFAIK, his recent post about Vernon is the only new information / opinion he's offered. I don't think Ewan is the convert if he is evil.

Frank WW wrote: »
    I’ve been close to being lynched each and every lynch since day 1. Would I really be what you’re looking for in a convert?

Were you? I think you only got one vote in each of the last lynches. I also don't think you were top of any FFAs, or even in the top 2.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I didn't say nothing to go off. Sh1t all, I had fleeting suspicions of you which Franks post added to. Its not that im massively suspicious of you, just less suspicious of most others.

Sorry, I misunderstood. I took that to mean nothing.

Im finding it hard to pick an FFA today.

I was wrong about Isla last night, I feel the lynch votes and FFAs tell us little without catching a wolf.

FFA4

1. Ewan - My bet for the convert
    2. Holly - My second choice for convert
    3. Abigail - Too quiet for my liking, hasnt got involved in the game since she joined on day 2. Possible rolled goodie (low odds though), could be a wolf in hiding. Id take a punt on her over Vernon at the minute

Conor has rowed back from every confrontation he's had in the game to try stay under the radar.

When we got a bit heated he replies to my post with my reasoning

In relation to Holly dictating FFAs

Then shortly after switches to this

Along with this strange post which has been mentioned.

On Isla for two days for no apparent reason, straight after lynch

Nearly sure he had a disagreement with Eva or Ewan (can't remember) which he roled back on. Will have a look now, on mobile so pain in the hole

Have I been rowing away? I was happy with your posting, I let you know which is why I backed off, Tegan im almost certain is NRV after last night. Steve im still chatting, Ewan I haven't let go of let.

You've plucked less than 10% of my posts, I think 2 of them are N0 and 3 D1, when I was quiet and pisstakey, have you nothing on me since I picked up and started playing proper?

I spent 3 days voting Isla, swapped to her at 8.59 and she was lynched because of it, and flipped Village, is my apologizing for that one of my most suss moments?

you've been doing well since Tuesday but this is weak.

Why do you think im OG and not the convert?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Have I been rowing away? I was happy with your posting, I let you know which is why I backed off, Tegan im almost certain is NRV after last night. Steve im still chatting, Ewan I haven't let go of let.

You've plucked less than 10% of my posts, I think 2 of them are N0 and 3 D1, when I was quiet and pisstakey, have you nothing on me since I picked up and started playing proper?

I spent 3 days voting Isla, swapped to her at 8.59 and she was lynched because of it, and flipped Village, is my apologizing for that one of my most suss moments?

you've been doing well since Tuesday but this is weak.

Why do you think im OG and not the convert?

What happened last night to lead you to this?

Ewan WW wrote: »

As Im most likley voting for you Ewan or Holly, can we get an FFA from you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

#FFA4

Holly - She killed every evil in this game so far.

Holly - The wolves have been trying to stitch her up ever since the conversion.

Holly - If she was the convert, jeez, let her win the game, its the least she deserves.

hahaha.

Seriously ..

Liam - [heres my reasons ]
    Has 2 known wolves on FFA, votes known wolf Henry on night 1. On night 2 votes Katie (an unknown) and has all unknowns on his FFA. [prime choice for convert :)]

Night 3, votes Isla, whos now good and has 1 known goodie on his FFA.

[oh, btw, they are Liams own words :D except mine in brackets]

I had a big argument with Tegan, her attitude, posting style and post.just before the Lynch.

FFA3

Ewan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    As Im most likley voting for you Ewan or Holly, can we get an FFA from you?

Your wish is my command:

#FFA4

Vernon - my choice for convert as he keeps trying to dismiss the idea of there being a convert. May have been selected as he is not an obvious choice.

Frank - Frank is going out of his way to be helpful with the facts but has been becoming increasingly aggressive when not listened to, original wolf trying to lead the village?

Conor - slipping down my list but still there. Not coming across a wolfy as in the first days but could be just changing tact.

Off to lunch now, will check back before the lynch to see if anyone has any questions.

It’s FFA4 but whatevs.

#FFA4
    Steve - reasons as outlined before
    Katie - not liking her change in play style
    Ewan/Conor - 25% chance each of them being the original

The wolves fecked up imo when they took Eva this morning. It reduced the original wolf pile for me.

#FFA4

Ewan - I've a theory that the wolves in the beginning all decided to not vote for Nigel. Now two died before that came to pass, but the second of these was close to lynch time. Ewan then was one of the last to vote for the person who got lynched each time. Maybe waiting to see where the votes were falling to try and fall in with the crowd. That would make him the original, but also wouldn't have been a terrible choice of convert.

Tegan - not completely given up on the idea but I think it's less likely.

Liam - Only two people had Jake on their FFA. Riona was one (if we count her saying it after the fact), the other was Liam. Liam also had another wolf on his FFA (Henry). Maybe that was to try and say later on, I suspected two wolves at the beginning I'm not one. Stayed away from the pack in the voting before being first to vote for Isla.

It’s FFA4 but whatevs.

#FFA4

The wolves fecked up imo when they took Eva this morning. It reduced the original wolf pile for me.

Seems like they did an alright job if you still have me top of your FFA.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

You noticed a genie act, when Tegan pointed out that I was around about lunchtime. Tegan however, was apparently waiting for me to come online to question me. They still haven't done so, a couple of days later.

Why didn't you say any of that when you voted for me though? This is the first time you've used my name I believe and you've voted twice for me.

First time I've said anything of note to be fair
    What exactly brought you to Steve, you say gut, based on what exactly?

As i put it to Isla yesterday, if you have a gut feeling, you should be able to trace it back to a post or some sort of interaction.

It was based on a genie act on day one, which i know is super fluffy but i was run off my feet and decided to stick to it

Anypne's style of play differed since the convert that you've noticed?

Your wish is my command:

#FFA4

Frank - Frank is going out of his way to be helpful with the facts but has been becoming increasingly aggressive when not listened to, original wolf trying to lead the village?

Off to lunch now, will check back before the lynch to see if anyone has any questions.

Order humble pie. You’re gonna need it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

JUST A REMINDER FOLKS!!

Get those votes in.

Munch will be as normal at 10.00am
    There will be a lynch at 2.00pm
    There will be a Munch at 3.00pm
    There will be a lynch at 9.00pm as the last action for the day

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRloazhubd3m82TLMKj1t6tnQQCz8gAqWpcZUskVBajxECoWoPA

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Your wish is my command:

#FFA4

Vernon - my choice for convert as he keeps trying to dismiss the idea of there being a convert. May have been selected as he is not an obvious choice.

Not dismissing it, just asking about it as it's the first time I've encountered it (newish player)

Order humble pie. You’re gonna need it.

Can I have Strawberry Pie?

2752734f269ababc3b1476f4e66fd584.gif

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Not dismissing it, just asking about it as it's the first time I've encountered it (newish player)

I think you were always kinda screwed this game. The late start would always make you look Dodge unless you had a saving grace superpower. TBF, you have been very low key since arrival or the timings im jut missing your posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I'm fine being hung out to dry , I am an NRV.
    Take me out as a safe vote if you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Just over 30 minutes till lynch time. We have 9 votes in so far.

And Tegan, you can leave the modding to our good selves thanks ;)
    We are watching it all :p

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Ive gotten all the answers I need from your style of play.

So far my FFA tonight is presently

Steve
    Connor
    Katie

Gotta be the original wolf in that.
    Frank and Tegan would be IMO the worst candidates for conversion, not saying it diddnt happen but posters high up in FFAs never make good converts.

My FFA today would be
    Conor
    Frank
    Tegan

I'm going Conor as I think he might be the original wolf and would have been a decent (although not the best) candidate for conversion. If Conor turns out wolf, it might give us a small village core. If he's not well we are in trouble and I'll be back to Frank/Tegan strategy from the Nidge voters
    Im finding it hard to pick an FFA today.

I was wrong about Isla last night, I feel the lynch votes and FFAs tell us little without catching a wolf.

FFA4

1. Ewan - My bet for the convert
    2. Holly - My second choice for convert
    3. Abigail - Too quiet for my liking, hasnt got involved in the game since she joined on day 2. Possible rolled goodie (low odds though), could be a wolf in hiding. Id take a punt on her over Vernon at the minute
    Holly WW wrote: »
    #FFA4

Holly - She killed every evil in this game so far.

Holly - The wolves have been trying to stitch her up ever since the conversion.

Holly - If she was the convert, jeez, let her win the game, its the least she deserves.

hahaha.

Seriously ..

Liam - [heres my reasons ]
    Has 2 known wolves on FFA, votes known wolf Henry on night 1. On night 2 votes Katie (an unknown) and has all unknowns on his FFA. [prime choice for convert :)]

Night 3, votes Isla, whos now good and has 1 known goodie on his FFA.

[oh, btw, they are Liams own words :D except mine in brackets]
    I had a big argument with Tegan, her attitude, posting style and post.just before the Lynch.

FFA3

Ewan
    Your wish is my command:

#FFA4

Conor - slipping down my list but still there. Not coming across a wolfy as in the first days but could be just changing tact.

It’s FFA4 but whatevs.

#FFA4

#FFA4

Ewan - I've a theory that the wolves in the beginning all decided to not vote for Nigel. Now two died before that came to pass, but the second of these was close to lynch time. Ewan then was one of the last to vote for the person who got lynched each time. Maybe waiting to see where the votes were falling to try and fall in with the crowd. That would make him the original, but also wouldn't have been a terrible choice of convert.

Tegan - not completely given up on the idea but I think it's less likely.

Liam - Only two people had Jake on their FFA. Riona was one (if we count her saying it after the fact), the other was Liam. Liam also had another wolf on his FFA (Henry). Maybe that was to try and say later on, I suspected two wolves at the beginning I'm not one. Stayed away from the pack in the voting before being first to vote for Isla.

So

So FFAS

TEGEN - Steve, Conor, Katie

KATIE - Conor, Frank, Katie

LIAM - Ewan, Holly, Abigail

HOLLY - Liam,

ABIGAIL -

STEVE - Ewan, Tegen, Liam

CONOR - Ewan

FRANK - Steve, Katie, Ewan/Conor

Ewan - Vernon, Frank, Conor

VERN -