Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    What this the order?

No order, all random

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Poor Bernard, he spent his life thinking he had a wife and kid. But in fact, he was turned to be a hairy wolf.

He was the convert.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Take me now wolves :D Take me hard!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Your wish is my command:

#FFA4

Vernon - my choice for convert as he keeps trying to dismiss the idea of there being a convert. May have been selected as he is not an obvious choice.

Frank - Frank is going out of his way to be helpful with the facts but has been becoming increasingly aggressive when not listened to, original wolf trying to lead the village?

Conor - slipping down my list but still there. Not coming across a wolfy as in the first days but could be just changing tact.

Off to lunch now, will check back before the lynch to see if anyone has any questions.
    Ewan - Steve, Liam, Conor

Conor- Katie, Abigal

Steve
    - Frank, Tegan

Liam - Holly

Frank - Vernon

Vernon - Ewan

Why didn’t Ewan vote for Conor? They were neck and neck with 4 votes each on FFA4.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Take me now wolves :D Take me hard!

Wolf rash?

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Wolf rash?

I ate those laxitives again, so instead of me shítting all over the thread it will be them :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I ate those laxitives again, so instead of me shítting all over the thread it will be them :D

Well thats certainly an image!

Poor Bernard, he spent his life thinking he had a wife and kid. But in fact, he was turned to be a hairy wolf.

He was the convert.

:)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Why didn’t Ewan vote for Conor? They were neck and neck with 4 votes each on FFA4.

They also didn't vote for me. Maybe they misjudged completely who was voting for who? They certainly didn't seem to vote to save themselves anyway. Is that because Conor is a wolf and they though it best not to vote for him or is it that he felt he was definitely going and wanted to confuse us with a vote?

Liam WW wrote: »
    :)

K Liam. You’re not the convert and unless you are a right b4stard, you didn’t buss 2 teammates, Jake and Henry, so you’re not the original either.

What’s your plan?

• Advertisement

Holly also confirmed good too. That leaves in my opinion

Steve
    Conor
    Katie
    Abigail
    Vernon

Liam, Race is off BTW :D

Holly where r ya gorgeous

Liam, Race is off BTW :D

At one point I was like either shes the convert or I want a big apology.

So your not a wolf............ so..........?

Holly also confirmed good too. That leaves in my opinion

Steve
    Conor
    Katie

Took out abi n Vern. They wasn’t here at the start! Can’t lose taking out these one at a time.

Ok Holly, one wolf left, whats teh story with Jakes kill, who did it, any more bullets left?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

K Liam. You’re not the convert and unless you are a right b4stard, you didn’t buss 2 teammates, Jake and Henry, so you’re not the original either.

What’s your plan?

We know. Bernard was the convert.

He was the convert.

This clears me and Abigail then right, as we came in with the possible convert, so it's assumed it's an OG wolf left ?

only ever had 3 bullets, roina + doris + henry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

earlier you said you had bullets until you shoot an innocent

Vernon WW wrote: »
    We know. Bernard was the convert.

This clears me and Abigail then right, as we came in with the possible convert, so it's assumed it's an OG wolf left ?

Nope, you could be NRVS, Roled or wolves.

• Advertisement

So who killed Jake.......... Someone should own up to that now.

As the sun rose on this fine morning in the Wild West, humans and hosts wandered round the park. Some gentlefolk were seen coming in and out of the Mariposa Salon, we wonder what they were up to...

Dolores Abernathy woke as usual, she walked downstairs and headed outside, walking by her departed Daddy's favourite chair, where he sat watching the sun come up.

"Morning Daddy, did you sleep well?" she asked as she did every morning.

Nothing was said back, like it usually was. But Dolores didn't take heed of that and replied

"Thought I might" says Dolores

And the day has begun.

In Sweetwater, everything seemed as it should be. Folks walking about town, damage from the previous day sorted and all the people in place.

Deputy Foss took a ride out of town, looking over the area as he usually did. As he approached the road he stopped. Both himself and the horse stood like statues.

Robert Ford and his workers took the buggy out. They zipped round the park looking for any trouble. They were not sure if the death of the man he thought was his faithful companion was the last. If it was, then they could open the park to new visitors.
    All was looking good, they spent a good hour going round everywhere before heading back to the control centre.

On the return, Robert went to check on the repairs to hosts that had been damaged. Elsie said one of the hosts was playing up really bad and thinks it needed to be retired. Robert said he would drop it down to the graveyard. He enjoyed doing that sometimes, kind of bittersweet seeing all the hosts from the last 30 years that had been retired for one reason or another.

He pressed the lift to the basement. And went down with the cart that had the deactivated host in it. The lift doors opened and he took the cart to the double doors that led to the graveyard.
    As he walked towards the doors, he saw blood on the floor. He warily pushed open the door, radioed the control room to get urgent re-inforcements.

He saw some of the hosts were on the ground and the blood dripping all the way through. He then came across a body, it was of that of his associate Charlotte Hale. She was known to some as Vernon WW.

Vernon was
    A villager

Next lynch is at 9.00pm

Vernon WW wrote: »
    earlier you said you had bullets until you shoot an innocent

Holly trying to draw fire on herself.

Wasn’t me.

RIP Vernon. Thank you wolves

The Lynch for has been reset for the evening Lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ewan - Steve, Liam, Conor

Conor- Katie, Abigal

Steve
    - Frank, Tegan

Liam - Holly

Frank - Vernon

Vernon - Ewan

Based on such a close lynch I'd rule Conor safe along with Liam and Steve. Frank and Tegan would still be mine as original wolf, Holly safe too.

Frank
    Tegan
    Myself
    Liam
    Abigail (She can hardly be original wolf bar some fecked up mechanics)
    There's a wolf in there, I'm not it so that leaves me with Frank and Tegan and Liam. Struggling to see Liam at the moment being the original wolf but those 3 make up my next run of votes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Wolves are more likely to space out their votes to avoid suspicion.

Voting patterns mean nothing with the convert in play

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Voting patterns mean nothing with the convert in play

So Abi, based on the events........ tell me.......... whats your thoughts. You gonna stick around a while..... you currently have 9 posts all game.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    Based on such a close lynch I'd rule Conor safe along with Liam and Steve. Frank and Tegan would still be mine as original wolf, Holly safe too.

Frank
    Tegan
    Myself
    Liam
    Abigail (She can hardly be original wolf bar some fecked up mechanics)
    There's a wolf in there, I'm not it so that leaves me with Frank and Tegan and Liam. Struggling to see Liam at the moment being the original wolf but those 3 make up my next run of votes

Big of you to put yourself before me, does nothing to convince me your good though.

Abigail.......... we can not assume she is an NRV, judging from her play, has barley played to say the least.

Advertisement