Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    So Abi, based on the events........ tell me.......... whats your thoughts. You gonna stick around a while..... you currently have 9 posts all game.

Nine sweet sweet posts

I'm not onto much but work has been really taking over my WW time for reading back. As I said earlier I liked Katie's theory on Conor resorting to fluff everytime the conversation was directed at him but i didn't have time to read back and confirm the theory yet other than the posts she quoted

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Big of you to put yourself before me, does nothing to convince me your good though.

Abigail.......... we can not assume she is an NRV, judging from her play, has barley played to say the least.

Yeah big of me, i just listed people as I went, that's it. Well then if you think its her then tell me how? Unless Nidge was a wolf, got himself lynched and got to come back in a new guise (host) Which I struggle with because Nidge loved to talk and it would talk a lot of restraint to be as sporadically engaged as Abi is

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Nine sweet sweet posts

I'm not onto much but work has been really taking over my WW time for reading back. As I said earlier I liked Katie's theory on Conor resorting to fluff everytime the conversation was directed at him but i didn't have time to read back and confirm the theory yet other than the posts she quoted

Well Conor has no voted and killed his wolf comrade if I was right. It's a bold move, can't see if it but a very bold move

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Well Conor has no voted and killed his wolf comrade if I was right. It's a bold move, can't see if it but a very bold move

Maybe Conor thought he Ewan was safer, maybe he bused him. Maybe he didnt.

Wouldnt be unusual for a wolf to try earn brownie points to play the long game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Well I would vote Steve, Katie and Conor off first leaving only Abi in a 2 vs 1 scenario.

Can’t lose village if you stick to that

• Advertisement

Actually unless there’s a sleeper wolf, we can only lose by voting incorrectly at the 2 v 1 scenario.

My maths are correct, right? I mean based on one wolf left.

8 left right, so most likely 7 v 1.

We mislynch here its then 5 v 1

we mislynch again and its 3 v 1

Yep

I should really investigate Conor and Katie up until Nigel’s lynch. But I want to snooze first.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Well I would vote Steve, Katie and Conor off first leaving only Abi in a 2 vs 1 scenario.

Can’t lose village if you stick to that

Well I'd advocate similar only it would be you, Tegan and then someone else like me or Liam. I've been banging the drum for days now, might get repetitive but I'm consistent. Did Steve and Conor not both vote for Ewan, in which case why would you note put me first on that list as opposed to Steve?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

#ffa5

Abigail WW

Frank WW

Katie WW

Because I haven’t gone back over yours and Conor’s posts yet so Steve has to remain at No1. If you or Conor look dodgier, the order could change.

I’m happy to be mislynched. I think after that though it should be someone from my list.

Holly WW wrote: »
    #ffa5

Abigail WW

Frank WW

Katie WW

Holly I am on your side. Who would be your ideal 2 players to be in the final 3 with. Don’t say it on thread. Two people in front of you, who do you trust?

Because I haven’t gone back over yours and Conor’s posts yet so Steve has to remain at No1. If you or Conor look dodgier, the order could change.

I’m happy to be mislynched. I think after that though it should be someone from my list.

what list?

Holly I am on your side. Who would be your ideal 2 players to be in the final 3 with. Don’t say it on thread. Two people in front of you, who do you trust?

i have a back room, you can see my method after the game.

what list?

Steve
    Katie
    Conor

Abi last

Grand lynch you first then you pick who to lynch next. You've a few hours to pick a target. Mislynch my hole, your a fluffy fecker

Grand lynch you first then you pick who to lynch next. You've a few hours to pick a target. Mislynch my hole, your a fluffy fecker

Katie WW wrote: »

I could do with booking a waxing appt but I ain’t that bad!!!

Steve
    Katie
    Conor

Abi last

Why Abi last,

Id like her first

• Advertisement

Grand lynch me.

Just think of the end game though. Who do you think the wolves will munch between now and then? Who do you trust and how can you try and get them to the end game with you?

It’s not only about who’s bad but also who is good from this point.

Steve and Conor are way after Frank and abi

Why Abi last,

Id like her first

Why?

Grand lynch me.

Just think of the end game though. Who do you think the wolves will munch between now and then? Who do you trust and how can you try and get them to the end game with you?

It’s not only about who’s bad but also who is good from this point.

is that from a mods perspective?

Why Abi last,

Id like her first

Vernon was a villager. You think it was one of each?

That means there wasn’t 4 wolves at the start though?

is that from a mods perspective?

Pee off you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Explain?

If Liam thinks abi is prime suspect for the original wolf. Abi wasn’t here at the start and the op says 4 wolves

• Advertisement

If they can add an NRV they can add a wolf?

Its not her being added thats wolfy, her play has been non existant.

Advertisement