Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Soooooooooooo none of us are dead?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Im very confused

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Frank WW wrote: »
    Tick tock mods

Want shot Frank :D

Some things can't be rushed. And also my internet went down for 25 mins! came back on 8 minutes before 10.00am

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Well it says someone is dead

Want shot Frank :D

Some things can't be rushed. And also my internet went down for 25 mins! came back on 8 minutes before 10.00am

You forgot to tell us who’s dead

• Advertisement

You forgot to tell us who’s dead

Maling died. It is in the post. Have a heart, she meant something to someone!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

And scalped. Why a lovely little detail.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

She wasn't one of us though! Soooooooooooo..................anyone wanna confess their wolfiness to make today easier?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

5n5vhqj7wwt01.jpg

Meh....

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Henry WW wrote: »

Explain to me how people not talking is good in a game like this again?

Did say at least (not this one thing being highlighted makes it good) but I meant that with a low post count people can catch up easier and wolves can't use catching up as an excuse for being quiet as much.

Nothing more meant really and at least it was the usually nonsense filled day 0 that was quiet and not a day when we can perhaps learn a lot more

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Fare thee well Maling, whomever you are.

Steve, leave those tossed panties alone.

Dear Mods

Maling was [insert player anon name here]

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

So just to be 100% nobody from the village died today just Maling? Fine with me

I should really read the death notices. My mum usually tells me who’s dead but she’s not playing.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Dear Mods

Either we arent getting anon names told to us, or this was a dummy munch so that noone dies on the first morning.

I dont think it was an oversight from the mods, so i guess we wont find out which of the above it was until tomorrow morning.

Dear Mods

Human, Maling was HUMAN

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

How very dare you!

Very touchy today Frank.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Either we arent getting anon names told to us, or this was a dummy munch so that noone dies on the first morning.

I dont think it was an oversight from the mods, so i guess we wont find out which of the above it was until tomorrow morning.

But if you don’t know you’re dead, you’ll just continue posting.

Who wants to volunteer to be lynched tonight?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Very touchy today Frank.

I like a bit of touchy on a Monday morning ;)

• Advertisement

But if you don’t know you’re dead, you’ll just continue posting.

Who wants to volunteer to be lynched tonight?

If we dont have a clear candidate, kill me. Im insignificant. Village is better off not lynching someone important.

K Nidge x

Dormant Vigilante - The Vigilante is bulletless at the moment. His bullets will only be activated once day one starts.

How many bullets, I wonder?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

So, Liam was not a dummy account to be killed off. They are just a 0 poster.

If we dont have a clear candidate, kill me. Im insignificant. Village is better off not lynching someone important.

Boooooo

Too early for self sacrifices

We really have nothing to talk about

K Nidge x

Dormant Vigilante - The Vigilante is bulletless at the moment. His bullets will only be activated once day one starts.

How many bullets, I wonder?

Usually two

We really have nothing to talk about

Stop touching people

Usually two

With so many NRVs, the wolves have their work cut out for them so I’d be advocating saving those bullets till we have some real suspects.

But the bored me wants them used now lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hi guys, new game, just caught up there and have a few musings.

Thoughts so far. Its day 1 now and while the majority have been fluff, the amount of fluff is low. But what I’ve noticed so far, its nothing to lynch anyone with yet but Its what Ive noticed.

Jakes game thus far,
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Morning all, nothing happening around here I see.
    How you mean, all I see is nonsense from Steve
    Evening all, nice here.
    So you're a wolf? Good to know.
    Ah Jaysus, that must be a record time!
    Watch online
    Great show, have you seen it?
    If you are looking forward to a feast, maybe.

Morning btw.

With no priest (that we know off) I assume we get player alignment upon death.

The quoted post in bold caught my attention earlier, don’t know why exactly. In a day 0 with arguably total fluff (despite it being a low amount), this just seemed odd before the munch. Now the posts quoted are all fluff, nothing to hang them for as a lot of peopel like to fluff post on day 0, , but the bolded posted just seems like a wolf attempt to appear helpful on day 0. The “Ive got nothing to really say so Ill discuss the mechanics in an obvious way” post. I think by the OP its quite obvious we don’t know, yet you until it happens, nothing is gained by starting this discussion if you really are team village.

Henry
    Like Jake, nothing in first 2 posts, a lot of people have posted fluff…… but then this…….
    Ok, quiet enough first night so far. My guess would be at least one vocal wolf up to now, two who are pattering along and probably one still be post.

Such an odd thing to say on day zero………. Surely there is no way to predict anything. How would you come up with such a prediction? A wolf trying to look “non fluffy” perhaps?

Then Henry posts this in response to Fiona.
    Fiona WW wrote: »
    Top o the morning to ya jake. At least if it's quiet that means less for people to have to catch up on and less of an excuse for quiet wolves to use.
    Explain to me how people not talking is good in a game like this again?

Fiona didn’t say it was a good thing not to post, yet Henry twists it …….a wolf throwing shade

Tegen liked this post, already getting NRV vibes from him so if Henry is a wolf, Id doubt Tegen is by proxy of she liking Henrys post here.
    Steve WW wrote: »
    No, I'm saying, you said I didn't interact with the two people who were around when I posted. I checked, you posted half an hour before I posted first and 13 minutes after my last post. So were you around during my posting? If so why didn't you interact? If you were not around, why are you saying that two people were around? And also, if you were not around how would I have interacted with you?

Steve makes a good point about Holly here. If Holly was around before and after Steves posts, why wait until before the first munch/action to call him on it? A wolf looking for a reason to lynch steve?

Not sure if that’s the case, but worth noting myself. I always find day 0/1 fights are usually between edgy villagers more than wolves. That said it was Holly who moved on Conor, would a wolf go for someone so early? Probably not in my eyes. The exchange is worth noting.

The “munch” appears to be flavour. No mention of any WW player dead. No”Liam WW has died” so its just the mods being cool and not killing anyone off to early. Franks rationale is correct, if someone died then they would need to be told so they stop posting. If we all post then we know someone didnt die. Simples.

So we have zero to go on as a result (not that we ever get much from the first munch anyway).

I haven’t watched a whole hunk of Westworld, but I am aware of the show. The OP is extremely vanilla, 1 seer, 1 Vig. So unless we have any reason to be thinking otherwise, that the gospel thus far.

With the munch being flavour in my eyes with no actual kill, Frank posted this before hand.
    Who's afraid of the big bad wolf
    The big bad wolf, the big bad wolf
    Who's afraid of the big bad wolf
    Not I, not I, not I.
    A taunting of the wolves pehaps or more? Or di Frank know the wolves weren’t getting a munch? Maybe Im looking too much onto this one to be honest.

Also Nigel posted this :
    12 mins to go. Best of luck good folk of the village.

If i die remember me first and foremost for the food talk last night.

I don’t know why, but posts before a munch like this, esp on day zero when anyone can be munched always rub me the wrong way. Then he posts this:
    Base it on the post numbers for each account posting.

The higher the post count, the more often that person gets far in the games.

IM LOOKING AT YOU ORLA

Then :
    ACTUALLY IM ALSO LOOKING AT YOU MARY

Not sure if hes serious here or not. Nigel can you at the very least explain what you meant here?

So in summary, while nothing worth lynching anyone has happened yet, the above has stuck out more than anything else so far, roll on day 1. Given its day one AKA International WW Paranoia Day, Im could be guilty of looking at things that are not there too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Fare thee well Maling, whomever you are.

Steve, leave those tossed panties alone.

I'm staying well away from them Nigel.

giphy.gif

Advertisement