Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXVII - WESTWORLD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    wait who was your character again
    tumblr_p03mpt7bXh1wijmvqo1_500.gif

Twas a fitting tribute you made early with the on thread kill, if im guessing the right person :D
    fixxxer wrote: »
    sKieth. how did you make the SK call?

interested in his calls myself, the first few were when nobody (at least openly} was making any calls with great conviction.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

tritium wrote: »
    Do you actually get that this isn’t the point that’s being made here?

Bussing - fine

Distancing- fine

Not working WITH your team - not so much

Lets put it down to a harsh lesson learned for me the hard way. I didnt intentionly want to upset you or anyone on my team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

fixxxer wrote: »
    sKieth. how did you make the SK call?

I can't post. Pter, can you fix that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

And to clear up the extraordinary human. Arnold was a co-creator of the park and AI. that makes him pretty extraordinary in my book! PLUS he had a backup model as well...

If you could create these lifelike robots, do you think you are ordinary?

I do love the paranoia that the theme and some things caused though.

@Liam. After you told the team mates that were dead who you were in the game, did you delete it so that Abi didn't know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Liam WW wrote: »
    Lets put it down to a harsh lesson learned for me the hard way. I didnt intentionly want to upset you or anyone on my team.

I wasn't delighted that you put distance between us without discussing thr means first, cos you were deep in the game and looking pretty reputable at that point.

Having said that its only the game and i can't but assume everyone's playing in the best interest of their team.

• Advertisement

Thaats gotta be a record number of posts to make it to the end by Abigail

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

What do you mean?

I had Sully disable my posting rights in WW to stop me posting in wrong account.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Was convinced there was only one wolf :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

Thaats gotta be a record number of posts to make it to the end by Abigail

I'm pretty ashamed of it tbh

And to clear up the extraordinary human. Arnold was a co-creator of the park and AI. that makes him pretty extraordinary in my book! PLUS he had a backup model as well...

If you could create these lifelike robots, do you think you are ordinary?

I do love the paranoia that the theme and some things caused though.

@Liam. After you told the team mates that were dead who you were in the game, did you delete it so that Abi didn't know?

Never deleted anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Holly WW wrote: »
    I can't post. Pter, can you fix that.

Done. Murray i didnt remove yours, but you should have access again anyway.

Never deleted anything

Post 135 is where I revealed in the wolf backroom

Post 135 is where I revealed in the wolf backroom

Just the post where she was asking if you were Liam and if you were bussing her. That was all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

Liam got in deep early and stayed there, Abigail I am surprised more didn't question. Arrives as 1 of 2 after the wolves have taken a hammering and the other of the 2 was revealed as villager. Were the mods really going to add 2 more villagers at that time? nope

Didn't like this. Personally i think the village ahould be told if additional wolves are added. 2 conversions at random should have happened if it was a balancing thing.

Just the post where she was asking if you were Liam and if you were bussing her. That was all.

I dont think i answered her if i was Liam at that post, i assumed she already knew from reading back.

Listen, I get my play was bad. i honestly had good intentions. Ive clearly annoyed Necro and Trit, which im regretful for. No game is worth actually angering people I consider friends. I clearly mad e amistake in my tactics and I wont be going down that route again.

I didnt cheat.

I didnt play outside the rules.

I get that i annoyed you Necro in hindsight and Again i regret it now. But reading the backroom, calling me names such as an asshole, is that fair?

Guffy wrote: »
    Didn't like this. Personally i think the village ahould be told if additional wolves are added. 2 conversions at random should have happened if it was a balancing thing.

So the village lynch one first night and the second the second night. So what did we gain?

I dont think i answered her if i was Liam at that post, i assumed she already knew from reading back.

Listen, I get my play was bad. i honestly had good intentions. Ive clearly annoyed Necro and Trit, which im regretful for. No game is worth actually angering people I consider friends. I clearly mad e amistake in my tactics and I wont be going down that route again.

I didnt cheat.

I didnt play outside the rules.

I get that i annoyed you Necro in hindsight and Again i regret it now. But reading the backroom, calling me names such as an asshole, is that fair?

Who said you cheated?
    Yeah she couldn't have read back. Just wanted to know if maybe he post had been amended etc or deleted.

Who said you cheated?
    Yeah she couldn't have read back. Just wanted to know if maybe he post had been amended etc or deleted.

No one, I was just making a point that the anger directed at me from Necro is a tad over the top. The name calling is not on.

So the village lynch one first night and the second the second night. So what did we gain?

Ye gained a wolf unbeknownst to the village. Ye also gained a wolf that should have hindered you, ie everyone knows one of the 2 is a wolf (hense the random).

Its basically telling the village there is x number of wolves when in reality there are x+1. When the kill x there is still 1 left and they have to thrawl through everyting again. Im not talking specifically this game, i mean in general. Its an unfair advantage to the wolves.

Sorry misread this. Thats why i said changed at random. Ye are in the same boat at endgame if the original wolves are killed and the 2 are left, no? Kill one one night and the other another.

Ye gained a wolf unbeknownst to the village. Ye also gained a wolf that should have hindered you, ie everyone knows one of the 2 is a wolf (hense the random).

Its basically telling the village there is x number of wolves when in reality there are x+1. When the kill x there is still 1 left and they have to thrawl through everyting again. Im not talking specifically this game, i mean in general. Its an unfair advantage to the wolves.

There was also a munch mentioned that didnt kill any villagers. Mods have secrets.

• Advertisement

wait who was your character again
    [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/f6226855e462c9bea8490333835f41f6/tumblr_p03mpt7bXh1wijmvqo1_500.gif Twas a fitting tribute you made early with the on thread kill, if im guessing the right person :D[/img]

I can’t see the gif

Pter wrote: »
    There was also a munch mentioned that didnt kill any villagers. Mods have secrets.

Ah come off it. How does a munch not killing anyone equate to a team gaining an extra member unknown to the players?

I can’t see the gif

I fixed it in my edit / quote in my next post, guessing you were Maeve's pal

interested in his calls myself, the first few were when nobody (at least openly} was making any calls with great conviction.

Lol Fiona I wasn’t the SK. I was frank the ****.

Ah come off it. How does a munch not killing anyone equate to a team gaining an extra member?

Well, you didnt lose a villager, so the village team was +1. Its exactly equal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Posted this in the dead room aswell

Thanks Mods, good game, I do think the unknown wolf screwed it a bit,as in even if you announced a conversion had taken place for the unknown then it would have been a little clearer. As it was two new wolves effectively joined the game and we knew one. Liam budding his team mates was a winning move, looking at the Ewan vote that put him clear because there was no way a wolf would bus a team mate at that stage of the game and be a solo wolf.

Anyway that's just feedback, genuinely enjoyed the game so thanks for the effort involved. The posting rate was more than manageable and people were interpreting data as opposed to spewing gifs etc. Thanks again.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

No one, I was just making a point that the anger directed at me from Necro is a tad over the top. The name calling is not on.

Oh so it's not on now but it was banter to bring my wife and kids into the game previously? That's some standards you have there :rolleyes:

Pter wrote: »
    Well, you didnt lose a villager, so the village team was +1. Its exactly equal.

I think your missing my point. I don't have an issue with the wolves getting an extra member. I dont have an issue with them getting 2. My issue is they got 2 and the village was only told they got 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

I think your missing my point. I don't have an issue with the wolves getting an extra member. I dont have an issue with them getting 2. My issue is they got 2 and the village was only told they got 1.

From backroom reading, the convert was game mechanics, the second was balancing

• Advertisement

I told you Nigel was a mod!!!!

Advertisement