Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Barber Shop In Town?

• 13-05-2018 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Looking for a new place to go. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Without doubt, Figaro's is the best in town and probably as you'll discover the most expensive, but if you want a good cut you're going to pay. If you just want a shave or something, any of them would be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,774 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Like the crowd based in Denmark street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Vladimir Poontang

yeah retrobarber denmark street

ask for frank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭tototoe

Not a big fan of that place on Denmark Street to be honest. Find the lads in the parkway good...Oscars is it?
    Also the guy in the fairly new place on Catherine Street across from Flannerys. Was only in there once, but nice fella, good cut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Dave at Flanagans Barber out in Castletroy shopping centre. He used to be opposite Uber on Catherine St.
    I'd highly recommend

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Huge fan of Knight's on Catherine Street, went last July and haven't looked back since. I think they're the only Barbers in Limerick that listen properly and do really good fades

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Retro for me anyway. I went to Figaro once and never again. It's nothing to do with the money, I just got a terrible cut

Advertisement