Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glossier Finally shipping to Ireland!

Options
  • 13-05-2018 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

Glossier will now ship directly to Ireland from the 15th of May

Anyone tried any of their products? I’ve heard their sunscreen is meant to be good and some of the serums have positive reviews..... but I have not tried anything personally.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I got this set about a month ago -
    https://www.glossier.com/products/glossier-phase-1

I'm not mad on the milky jelly cleanser - I've put it into my guest bathroom

The moisturiser is fine- I keep it for night time makeup as it has no spf

Love the balm! Definitely my favorite ill be repurchasing!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭aidom

I went a bit mad and ordered quite a lot when they started delivering to the UK.

Boy Brow - Love this and have rebought once and will do again.

Haloscope - I got this in quartz and I really like it - very natural highlight. Will def buy again.

Shower gel - I like the smell but I'm not a fan of shower oils so wouldn't repurchase and using up very slowly.

Body Moisturiser - I like it but I'm not sure I'd get it again as it's a little expensive for me.

Milky jelly cleanser - I like it for the shower as it holds up quite well with water but I wouldn't get it as a primary cleanser again as I don;t think it gets all my make up off.

Balm.com - I got cake and I liked it it's almost gone now after lasting ages. I've bought the coconut one to replace it but haven't tried it yet.

Hydrating spritz - I like this a lot. I'd buy it again.

I also bought the jumper which really confirms my glossier fangirl status - It's ridiculously comfy thought, lovely and soft on the inside.

I'm planning on getting the new mascara tomorrow. From what I've read it looks to be a tubing mascara which is a must for me as I have oily eyelids and non tubing mascaras always smudge on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I never knew there was a 'Glossier' Jumper..... It looks nice.....(...MUST.RESIST.TEMPTATION.TO.BUY.JUMPER)

Interesting feedback on the milky jelly cleanser.... that's been touted as a holy grail online. I wasn't interested in purchasing it anyhow as I have something which works for me, but good to see 2 reviews on it.

I'm liking the look of the lip balms.... wonder how they compare to other competitors, like Burts bees etc. - as they contain beeswax

What did everyone pick up? I'm thinking about getting the spf now!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Anyone else have trouble with the website? I get as far as adding my details and it won’t let me click “next” to move to payment

• Advertisement

Anyone else have trouble with the website? I get as far as adding my details and it won’t let me click “next” to move to payment

I ordered fine on Tuesday, I used my android mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Tried on android and it worked fine. Wouldn’t work on either iPhone or iPad, weird!

Advertisement