Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying Credit Card

Options
  • 13-05-2018 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

My credit card has been cancelled today and I am waiting to receive a new one because of charges that were not mine appearing. My problem is I have a bill that needs to be paid off i the next 3-4 days but the new card won't be here in time. 

I usually pay bills using the lodgement ATMs in branch but obviously seen as the card has been cancelled that isn't an option. So I was wondering is there any way I will be able to pay my bill in time so as to avoid interest?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

TheBeast17 wrote: »
    My credit card has been cancelled today and I am waiting to receive a new one because of charges that were not mine appearing. My problem is I have a bill that needs to be paid off i the next 3-4 days but the new card won't be here in time.

I usually pay bills using the lodgement ATMs in branch but obviously seen as the card has been cancelled that isn't an option. So I was wondering is there any way I will be able to pay my bill in time so as to avoid interest?

Hi TheBeast17,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

You can pay your credit card on 365 Online if you have the card added as a bill payee or through Card Care. To log in to Card Care please see this link.
    Alternatively you can call into your local branch to use the courtesy phone and call through to our Credit Card team who can take the payment over the phone when you are still waiting on the card. Another option would be to call our Payments team on 1890 882 960 who will be happy to help you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement