Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage protection

Options
  • 13-05-2018 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

I have a policy with ye for last 3 years and I would like to cancel and get a new policy elsewhere

Do I need to take out the new policy before I cancel ? Could you give me some information , it is hard for me to make the bank during work hours so hopefully this can be done over phone

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

popsy09 wrote: »
    I have a policy with ye for last 3 years and I would like to cancel and get a new policy elsewhere

Do I need to take out the new policy before I cancel ? Could you give me some information , it is hard for me to make the bank during work hours so hopefully this can be done over phone

Thanks

Hi popsy09,

Thanks for your post.

For help with your Mortgage protection policy and switching it, please get in touch with our Mortgages team on 01- 611 3333 and an advisor will be happy to help you.
    Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement