Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco alcohol delivery limits.

Options
  • 13-05-2018 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

I've googled, and looked on their website, but can't find anything about limits on the amount of alcohol they will deliver.

I'm not looking to buy a keg's worth of beer or anything, but they have a deal on Budweiser (shut up. I like it) at the moment, and even with the delivery charge, I'd be paying significantly less than I would in the Super Valu off licence across the road.

Also, they have food that the local Super Valu doesn't have, so that's a plus.

Anyway, I remember reading that they had a limit of 4 cans of beer per delivery, but that was years ago.
    Has anyone had more than 4 cans delivered?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Conservatory

<SNIP>

I get a tray regularly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I got a load of beer (at least 3 crates), 12 bottles of wine and a few bottles of spirits as part of the Christmas delivery, no hassle. I think once it's not a once off delivery or a pub it's grand.

I just ordered 2 crates of Bud for myself, €15 for 20 bottles how bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Cheers.
    That's my shopping sorted for this week.
    Also, just saw a delivery charge deal on their website, so it's sorted for the next month at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,017 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They have signs up in store locally recently with per customer limits but they're something like 96 cans and 4l of spirits.

And I live in a student town, so that could easily be related.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Maynooth?
    That's the one I'll be ordering from in the morning. I won't be getting 96 cans. Close to it, but if that's the limit, then I'm grand. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,017 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Yes. I've not even bought 96 in one go myself and I've had decent sized parties!

Advertisement