Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract cancelled in February, now being threatened with debt collection

Options
  • 14-05-2018 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi

I cancelled my contract in February due to the increase.

I've been receiving emails and texts telling me there's an outstanding balance, the total of which increases each time, over a week ago I contacted yourselves about this and was assured it was not an issue and it would be dealt with accordingly, this morning I received an email telling mt my service had been suspended and that if I didn't pay then you would be contacting a debt collection agency. I can't call any of your automated switchboards as my account number isn't recognised.

I've also been trying to get an unlock code for a modem I purchased from yourselves, the first code I was was supplied didn't work, I mentioned this in the last call I made to yourselves and was assured I would receive an email with the correct code, this still hasn't been supplied.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi

I cancelled my contract in February due to the increase.

I've been receiving emails and texts telling me there's an outstanding balance, the total of which increases each time, over a week ago I contacted yourselves about this and was assured it was not an issue and it would be dealt with accordingly, this morning I received an email telling mt my service had been suspended and that if I didn't pay then you would be contacting a debt collection agency. I can't call any of your automated switchboards as my account number isn't recognised.

I've also been trying to get an unlock code for a modem I purchased from yourselves, the first code I was was supplied didn't work, I mentioned this in the last call I made to yourselves and was assured I would receive an email with the correct code, this still hasn't been supplied.
    Hi FlanFlinger, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll have a look into these issues for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement