Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some research videos

• 14-05-2018 10:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,713 ✭✭✭✭

Here's a few videos we've collected over the years at LeinsterParanormal.com . Thoughts welcome

Unexplained Camera Movements

This is 17 mins from a camera, compressed into 80 secs. IGNORE THE FLASH AT 33 SECs – that is the downstairs light being turned on briefly. These are very slight changes in the camera’s position over a lengthy period of time. The camera is on a flat surface, away from anything that could move it and – as far as we can see anyway – shouldn’t really have been moving in any way at all. Suggestions welcome.

Have a watch, but more importantly listen.
    Ignore the voices you hear coming from upstairs – though its usually after the people talking upstairs can be heard, that you can hear something else. This one's a bit freaky but you have to listen carefully. I'll explain the story if anyone can tell me what they hear

Sounds from a locked up Supermarket
    The main points to note are that, after checking with the supermarket management, we found there was no-one on the premises at that time and the place was locked up with the alarms on. Plus the music system is manually operated and either on or off - it can't do what you hear it doing without someone being in there. We have no idea how the sound of people can be heard - though the more cynical just state the management were lying. They insisted to me that they weren't.

Advertisement