Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone in the Swords area want a free cinema ticket?

• 14-05-2018 12:47pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,929 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey all!

Would anyone be interested in a cinema ticket for "Life of The Party" in Movies-at-Swords this Thursday 17th of May at 10:45am? It's for the parent and baby showing - basically you can bring along a "pre-crawler" and they keep the lights on a bit and the sound slightly lower (more info here)

Dundrum is my local cinema, but in a possibly-baby-brain-related mishap, I booked a ticket for Swords, and it's non-refundable. So, rather than it going to waste, perhaps a fellow parental unit would like to go?

Post below and I can send you on the booking ref :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Might be worth posting on Mum's the Word page on Facebook, would reach a wider audience.

Advertisement