Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir vision

Options
  • 14-05-2018 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm due to get hooked up to FTTH on Wednesday,Just wondering about eir vision I want offered this by the rep but I'm out of contract with sky and looking at alternatives .....is it something I can add on in a bundle etc ? What's the reliability like and quality of pic as I like my HD sports

Cheers
    Vego

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Vego wrote: »
    Hi, I'm due to get hooked up to FTTH on Wednesday,Just wondering about eir vision I want offered this by the rep but I'm out of contract with sky and looking at alternatives .....is it something I can add on in a bundle etc ? What's the reliability like and quality of pic as I like my HD sports

Cheers
    Vego
    Hi Vego,

It is possible to have this added to your existing bundle, I would reccomend contacting our sales team on 1800 503 303. They will have all information there regarding our Eir vision package. 

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Hi Thomas,

Just of the line to the sales team, They are saying its 15 euro extra to get eir vision essentials pack with out any HD .... yet just reading the form I got from when I signed up theres an option on it where if I was offered it on that day the cost would have been 10 euro extra (e60 total) for 12 months and 96 euro after for 6 months ...any chance of confirming which price is right :D

Cheers 
    Vego

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Vego wrote: »
    Hi Thomas,

Just of the line to the sales team, They are saying its 15 euro extra to get eir vision essentials pack with out any HD .... yet just reading the form I got from when I signed up theres an option on it where if I was offered it on that day the cost would have been 10 euro extra (e60 total) for 12 months and 96 euro after for 6 months ...any chance of confirming which price is right :D

Cheers 
    Vego
    Our promotion prices can change at times so this offer may be over now. The sales team would be the best team to advise on any promotions or discounts we are offering at present or our online offers can be found here 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement