If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dolby Atmos add-on speakers

Options
  • 14-05-2018 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

do you have any other finishes on the atmos add-on upward firing speakers listed on your site?
    I've Tannoy Revolution R3s up front so would be looking for a wood effect/veneer finish.

thanks,
    -Coley.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

coley wrote: »
    do you have any other finishes on the atmos add-on upward firing speakers listed on your site?
    I've Tannoy Revolution R3s up front so would be looking for a wood effect/veneer finish.

thanks,
    -Coley.
    Hey Coley.

It would seem at the moment there are only available in black or white finishes.

KEF have Black and white, whereas The Elac A4 only seem to be in Black.

I've check over their websites and they don't list a walnut or oak finish unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭coley

thanks,
    -Coley.
    Hey Coley.

It would seem at the moment there are only available in black or white finishes.

I've check over their websites and they don't list a walnut or oak finish unfortunately.
    thanks for checking - couldn't find anything either.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

thanks,
    -Coley.
    Hey Coley.

thanks for checking - couldn't find anything either.
    No problem Coley.

I'll keep my eye our for you and if anything comes up I'll let you know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.