Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prime wheels

Options
  • 14-05-2018 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Anyone here with experience with them ? specifically the rp 50 or rr50.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

A few clubmates have them and have been racing on them with no issues this season. They seem to be good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭harringtonp

Just looked at CRC, is it my imagination or have they gone up quite a bit price wise in the last year ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Political Wall Map

I have the Rp50's.

I have done a few sunday races, mondellos and club races aswell as some training spins.

So far so good. Nice and light. They give brake pads and spare spokes with them aswell which is handy.

Hubs are very smooth.

They brake well in the wet. I dont know how they compare to the big brands. But I am pleased with them.

Another clubmate got the rr30's aswell and he loves them. He is 85kgs and finds them very stiff.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

I'm on a tight budget (student) so looks like these are the way to go, thanks for the replies

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I got a set of the road disc 38mm, seem to be ok the rear skewer was crap and kept opening opposite the lever.

• Advertisement
Advertisement