Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Money in the Bank 2018 (Spoilers)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Well the bliss part I'm not on board with the Natalya part I agree with. Ember moon would be good as well.

Ember Moon is a solid wrestler but she’s so bland to me. No personality there at all. I just think you need a bit of character to hold the briefcase, otherwise it’ll be another Baron Corbin situation where nobody really cares until the cash-in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,300 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Medically cleared ? Ye fecked up the knee that was injured lads.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Please no. She should be kept away from the title for another year or two at least. Her Raw reign was awful (in my opinion) and she's already on course to smash the record for title reigns the way she's going.

Think Ember would be a good pick.

I don’t like faces holding the MITB case, it rarely works unless it leads to a heel turn. Even as a limited wrestler, Bliss would be more interesting as Ms. MITB than most of those in the ring, in my opinion. Everyone has different tastes though and I appreciate that much.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Ember Moon is a solid wrestler but she’s so bland to me. No personality there at all. I just think you need a bit of character to hold the briefcase, otherwise it’ll be another Baron Corbin situation where nobody really cares until the cash-in.

Ember does have personality if you look outside of WWE Tv. She is a good human being like Becky. i'll always go for the nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭ThePott

Sasha, Becky, maybe Ember don't think the others need or are suited to it IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Natalya is so bland its unreal, hopefully she does not win here, but am worried.:(

Becky is looking unreal BTW. The new ring gear was a good move.

Ember does have personality if you look outside of WWE Tv. She is a good human being like Becky. i'll always go for the nice people.

Nice people don’t really work as MITB winners though, you need to have an opportunistic character like Edge to really pull it off. If it leads to a heel turn for Moon or Lynch, I’d be all for that tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Becky is looking unreal BTW. The new ring gear was a good move.

I agree 100%

nice loud Becky chant from the Chi Town crowd. I know people say wrestling is predetermined but how do you learn to land on a proper ladder ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bliss is sleeping.

The crowd is really behind Becky.

Natalya’s winning this, hasn’t been in the ring in ages.

Yesssssss! Bliss is gonna be a great Ms. MITB. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Ah here....

Fúck sake

ah feck off. Alexa bliss ? The fans were easily behind Becky Vince FFS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That looked kinda dumb.

Becky had it practically unhooked then stopped and waited for Alexa to do her thing.

Not sure what to think of that. I like Bliss think she is good at being a heel but if I had to choose someone in the match I would have chosen Becky. It will be interesting to see who wins mens match now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Happy Natalya lost, but yeah did not like the finish with Becky especially.

Alexa ? meh::o

• Advertisement

I’m going for Miz to win the men’s match now. One for Raw, one for Smackdown. They’d be idiots to have both briefcases on one brand.

J. Marston wrote: »
    That looked kinda dumb.

Becky had it practically unhooked then stopped and waited for Alexa to do her thing.

Yeah that looked messy. That looked like Alexa was late. Becky is over like rover with the wwe universe.Damn it vince you old ****er.

The hell is Baron Corbyn meant to be now ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Time for the real main event. Two musclebound gods. Not a vanilla midget in sight, this is wrestling.

Oh great a match between two shocking former champions. There hasn't been more pointless world champions since Stan Stasiak.

Jinder helping his disabled friend to ringside, a true face!

martyos121 wrote: »
    I’m going for Miz to win the men’s match now. One for Raw, one for Smackdown. They’d be idiots to have both briefcases on one brand.

I agree in part but prefer a different #SDLive wrestler

lycan238 wrote: »
    I agree in part but prefer a different #SDLive wrestler

Which one? You could make a good case for any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Wasn't the worst women's ladder match. But the finish was muck arse. Knew well either Natie or Bliss was going to win it in the last 6 or so minutes. Ultimate piss break match next.... thank jebus it's one fall, I would have popped for that!

Polarising ? Code to say the crowd hate a superstar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

yea, Reigns is the most polarising superstar... except Vince is at one pole & literally everyone else is at the other....

Advertisement