Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How strict is Croke Park? Will Rolling Stones finish at 11pm

• 14-05-2018 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey,

Just wondering about the strictness of the 11pm finish time. Has anyone been there for a past concert and did it finish roughly around that time or was it later?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

Hey,

Just wondering about the strictness of the 11pm finish time. Has anyone been there for a past concert and did it finish roughly around that time or was it later?

Cheers :)
    There will be a curfew and if its broken the promoter will be heavily fined and risk not being allowed to hold more concerts there and rightly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TheCurious1

Peter File wrote: »
    There will be a curfew and if its broken the promoter will be heavily fined and risk not being allowed to hold more concerts there and rightly so.

Ok thanks, so strict I presume .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭RolandGoose

A new thread, really!?
    Might be better putting this in the Rolling Stones - Croke Park thread ehh!

Alas, I'd say by the times I've heard, doors at 5, academic at 7, they are looking at wrapping up around 10.30.

On shortly after 8 and wrapped up shortly before 10.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 TheCurious1

A new thread, really!?
    Might be better putting this in the Rolling Stones - Croke Park thread ehh!

Alas, I'd say by the times I've heard, doors at 5, academic at 7, they are looking at wrapping up around 10.30.

On shortly after 8 and wrapped up shortly before 10.30.

OK thanks very much for the info.

Advertisement