Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Credit Card should I apply for ?

Options
  • 14-05-2018 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭

Just looking to find out which credit card I should apply for ? I'm only looking for something that I can use to rent a car when I go traveling in a few weeks time. I already have a current account if that helps.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi, thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Although the decision for the type of card will be a personal choice, we do have a section online which allows you to compare our different cards we offer. This will show you the different rates, benefits and requirements that go along with each card type. It might help you decide which suits you best. Please go to www.bankofireland.com select the 'Borrow' tab, then Credit Cards and finally Compare Credit Cards.

Of course you can also call our experts on 0818 200 334 an Advisor will be happy to go through the different cards in detail with you.

Any further questions please feel free to get back in touch.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement