Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yet another "Mini" on the way

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,746 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Looks nice, but I've no confidence that the controller holds up under stress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I'd prefer if it didn't have the screen. They could bundle a decent joystick instead, with a HDMI out box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭Inviere

Screen is just far too small to be of any use. As for playing it on a larger screen/hdmi out, it's essentially a really bad controller at that point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,325 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Inviere wrote: »
    Screen is just far too small to be of any use. As for playing it on a larger screen/hdmi out, it's essentially a really bad controller at that point.

Yeah either make a mini cab with a decently sized screen or a mini console. Dedicated product geared towards one function.

Having the HDMI out just cheapens it I reckon.

At least the screen is 4:3 so will seem a bit bigger than a usual 3.5 LCD.

If I get one it'll just be for the novelty factor as I does 'look' pretty cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

They should just have hired the guy that had the failed StarforcePi kickstarter a couple of years back.

• Advertisement

If the price is right i'll pick this up for the novelty factor. Couldn't be arsed connecting it up to the telly, i've enough sh!te lying around that'll play those games on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,093 ✭✭✭Doge

They should just have hired the guy that had the failed StarforcePi kickstarter a couple of years back.

Was just about to say what a thing of beauty! Until i released its the top comment on the video! :(

Is it an LCD screen? I love how the bezel gives it a CRT look!

Advertisement