If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Bronze Set Up

Options
  • 14-05-2018 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi I already bought the Denon Avrx2300, the monitor audio bronze centre and monitor audio bronze 2s from yourselfs and im looking to add to the set up.Im going to be in Belfast on holidays next week and am thinking of adding to my set up if the price is right :) So what would be the absolute best boardsie price on any of the following;

Monitor Audio Bronze 6s

Monitor Audio Bronze FX

Monitor Audio Bronze Sub

In Black Oak

For collection in store

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi I already bought the Denon Avrx2300, the monitor audio bronze centre and monitor audio bronze 2s from yourselfs and im looking to add to the set up.Im going to be in Belfast on holidays next week and am thinking of adding to my set up if the price is right :) So what would be the absolute best boardsie price on any of the following;

Monitor Audio Bronze 6s

Monitor Audio Bronze FX

Monitor Audio Bronze Sub

In Black Oak

For collection in store

Hi Soap macTavish.

Thanks for coming back to us again.

The very best pricing I could offer would be as follows:

Bronze 6 - Retail for £699 - I could offer at £589

Bronze FX - Retail at £279 - I could offer at £230

Bronze W10 - Retails at £499 - I could offer at £410

Total retail = £1477.
    Deal price = £1229.

Lets say £1200 if purchased together.

Some of the lines are in short supply at the moment. I you are interested I can hold the items over for you to ensure they are in stock when you call to collect.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

hi thanks for that, ah would you have a euro price aswell on these, will have to get them shipped now, wont be in a position to collect at the moment unfortunately, Thanks

hi thanks for that, ah would you have a euro price aswell on these, will have to get them shipped now, wont be in a position to collect at the moment unfortunately, Thanks
    Hi SoapMacTavish,

The Euro price on that will be 1420 including shipping.

Let me know what you think.

hi you wouldn't have the euro price for the other ones aswell if possible, trying to prioritize which speakers to get, and can they be paid in pounds or euro by card? thanks

hi you wouldn't have the euro price for the other ones aswell if possible, trying to prioritize which speakers to get, and can they be paid in pounds or euro by card? thanks
    Hey Soap.

Perhaps I'm just being blind but which other speakers do you require the euro pricing for?

The 1420 Euro above is for all three speakers. The Bronze 6, Bronze FX and the Bronze W10

• Advertisement

hi sorry meant individually for the 3 speakers listed as might not be able to get all 3 at once in a bundle for the amount quoted, will have to see will the budget stretch as i need to budget for speaker cables aswell after i measure up the room, might have to leave off one of them for now

hi sorry meant individually for the 3 speakers listed as might not be able to get all 3 at once in a bundle for the amount quoted, will have to see will the budget stretch as i need to budget for speaker cables aswell after i measure up the room, might have to leave off one of them for now
    No worries Soap.

Bronze 6 - Retail for £699 - I could offer at £589 or 692.99 Euro

Bronze FX - Retail at £279 - I could offer at £230 or 270 Euro

Bronze W10 - Retails at £499 - I could offer at £410 or 482.99 Euro

Let me know how many meters of cable you require and I'll work you a deal on it also.

No worries Soap.

Let me know how many meters of cable you require and I'll work you a deal on it also.
    Hi thanks for that. I was measuring up and it looks like i would need 2 lots of 12 meters to cover the rears to give enough to hide the cables with some to spare, but I will also need 2 lots of 12 meters again in the future for the back surrounds, so would need 48 meters in total to future proof the system to have enough cable for the whole set up :0 speaker cable I'm currently using from yourselves is Cambridge Audio Ultra 100. I am thinking of ordering the Bronze 6's and Bronze Fx's along with the cable in one order from yourselves if you can do a good deal on them so i don't fall down in shock here :) Also can I ask what is the best sub woofer cable for the Bronze W10's to connect to the Denon AVRX2300 and am I right in saying this amp can handle two of these subs? As I will be looking at coming back to yourselves for the W10's and sub cables. Thanks  

No worries Soap.

Hi thanks for that. I was measuring up and it looks like i would need 2 lots of 12 meters to cover the rears to give enough to hide the cables with some to spare, but I will also need 2 lots of 12 meters again in the future for the back surrounds, so would need 48 meters in total to future proof the system to have enough cable for the whole set up :0 speaker cable I'm currently using from yourselves is Cambridge Audio Ultra 100. I am thinking of ordering the Bronze 6's and Bronze Fx's along with the cable in one order from yourselves if you can do a good deal on them so i don't fall down in shock here :) Also can I ask what is the best sub woofer cable for the Bronze W10's to connect to the Denon AVRX2300 and am I right in saying this amp can handle two of these subs? As I will be looking at coming back to yourselves for the W10's and sub cables. Thanks  
    Hi Soap MacTavish.

If it was me I would stick with the Ultra 100 fronts as it is a good cable.

For the rears I would go for the Ultra micro. Still a silver based cable but much thinner making it easier to hide. I use this myself for my rear speakers at home.

It retails for £3.19 per meter but I could offer it at £1.75 per meter. Giving £84  or 98.99 Euro in total.

For the Bronze 6 and the FX plus 48 meters of Ultra micro you would be looking at £900 or 1059.99 Euro delivered.

It terms of sublink cables it really depends what you want to spend as you can go into the £100's.
    AudioQuest do the Black Lab 5m priced at £49.00. I could offer at £35 or a 3m for £37.50 which I could do for £25.00

The AVRX2300 can run two subwoofers if required to do so.

No worries Soap.

Hi Soap MacTavish.

For the rears I would go for the Ultra micro. Still a silver based cable but much thinner making it easier to hide. I use this myself for my rear speakers at home.

It retails for £3.19 per meter but I could offer it at £1.75 per meter. Giving £84  or 98.99 Euro in total.

For the Bronze 6 and the FX plus 48 meters of Ultra micro you would be looking at £900 or 1059.99 Euro delivered.

It terms of sublink cables it really depends what you want to spend as you can go into the £100's.
    AudioQuest do the Black Lab 5m priced at £49.00. I could offer at £35 or a 3m for £37.50 which I could do for £25.00

Thanks for the quick reply Kenny, could I just get a price if I was to use the heavier Cambridge Audio Ultra 100, in the same bundle given there with the speakers, Thanks. I'll just try to measure up for the subs in the meantime aswell im assuming that 5m would be the longest length the sub cable typically comes in? Thanks :)

• Advertisement

No worries Soap.

Hi Soap MacTavish.

Thanks for the quick reply Kenny, could I just get a price if I was to use the heavier Cambridge Audio Ultra 100, in the same bundle given there with the speakers, Thanks. I'll just try to measure up for the subs in the meantime aswell im assuming that 5m would be the longest length the sub cable typically comes in? Thanks :)
    Hi Soap.

I could offer the Ultra 100 for £2.28 per meter giving a total of £114.
    All in it would be £933.

You can get longer sublink cable if required, 6m, 7m, 7.5m, 10 etc... 

Hi been renovating the room so been a while getting back to this, but what would the damage be for 

Bronze 6

Bronze FX

W10 x 2 

I will probably have to order some of them separately just looking to know how much I need to be putting away? 

All in in euros/pounds delivered? and would it be much cheaper to just wait and buy them in one go as opposed to buying in bits and pieces over the next few weeks?

Also will need speaker cable ultra 100 and sub cable x2 not 100% sure on cable lengths as are currently working out where to place the speakers before ordering cable, out of curiosity the ultra 100 hardly comes in a reel or just cut lengths? Thanks  

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi again Soap.

Here is some pricing for you:

Bronze 6 = £699 / €839 retail - Boardie deal = £649 / €749
    Bronze FX V2 = £279 / €330 retail - Boardie deal = £239 / €289
    Bronze W10 (each) = £499 / €599 retail - Boardie deal = £429 / €499

If you went for a bundle deal with -

Bronze W10 Subwoofers* 2
    Bronze 6 * 1 Pair
    Bronze FX * 1 Pair

The retail price of that bundle is £1975 / €2367 - we would do a bundle deal at £1499 / €1749

On the cable front - Ultra 100 is a super cable - it does come on a 100mtr drum and we will happily do you a deal on 100 mtrs - otherwise we can cut the cable to the length of your choice for you no problem.

Again Sub - cables, just work out what lengths you need - we have everything from .5 meter to 10 meter available from stock - as soon as you work it out drop us a line and we will work out a bundle price on the complete system for you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John, had a look at cables would need 12 meters of the speaker cable X 2 and 10 Meter Sub Cable X 1, I'd be interested in the pricing for a drum aswell if possible for future work Thanks

Thanks John, had a look at cables would need 12 meters of the speaker cable X 2 and 10 Meter Sub Cable X 1, I'd be interested in the pricing for a drum aswell if possible for future work Thanks
    Hi Soap,

For 24 meters of Ultra 100 we could do a price of £54.72. I also can do a 10m QED Profile sublink cable for £44.95 bringing the total to £99.

I could also do a full 100m drum of Ultra 100 for £255 instead of £499.

Kind regards

David

Thanks, could I just get a euro price on those aswell please, also just wondering how long delivery normally takes from when ordered as I'd be trying to make sure im home for delivery

Thanks, could I just get a euro price on those aswell please, also just wondering how long delivery normally takes from when ordered as I'd be trying to make sure im home for delivery
    Hey Soap MacTavish.

I have added to euro pricing to Davids sterling quote below:

24 meters of Ultra 100 we could do a price of £54.72 or 64.37 Euro

I also can do a 10m QED Profile sublink cable for £44.95 or 52.99 Euro bringing the total to £99 or 117 Euro

I could also do a full 100m drum of Ultra 100 for £255 or 300 Euro  instead of £499 or 587 Euro

You are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be cheapest for you.

Delivery is usually 1-3 days but this depends on your location.
    Orders shipping from us here at the Belfast store can arrive next day via DPD.

Any questions please let me know.

Thanks Guys, how would that subwoofer cable compare to others you stock I wouldn't know much about them, ah would need them delivered to Waterford, Thanks

Thanks Guys, how would that subwoofer cable compare to others you stock I wouldn't know much about them, ah would need them delivered to Waterford, Thanks
    Hi Soap,

The QED sublink cable is very good but if you're looking for something a bit beefier I would go with the Audioquest Black Lab 3m at £37.50/ 44 euro. It has better shielding than the QED cable.

If you'd like to go ahead with that drop me a PM with your contact number and we can process the cable order

Kind regards

David

Thanks I take it that audioquest cable doesnt come in 10 meters? also for delivery to waterford county what day would the bundle of speakers need to be ordered to arrive by saturday at the latest? Thanks

• Advertisement

forgot to ask in regards placing two subs is it a no go to have the two side by side? room is tight for space for the second sub at the moment Thanks

Thanks I take it that audioquest cable doesnt come in 10 meters? also for delivery to waterford county what day would the bundle of speakers need to be ordered to arrive by saturday at the latest? Thanks
    Hi Soap MacTavish.

The Black Lab sublink comes in a 12m but you jump away up in price to £109. I could offer at £93.00 (Special order product and not held in stock).

QED offer their profile 10m sublink priced at £44.95
    This is still a very good cable!

There is no real issue setting two subs side by side but ideally you would want to try and space them out for greater effect.

To get delivery before Saturday (Friday is the last delivery day of the week) we would need to dispatch no later then Wednesday to be sure or Thursday to cut it fine.
    Usually if shipped from the store its next day but we do not want to leave no room for error.
    If parts are shipped from our main warehouse then it can be 2-3 days so again Wednesday before 12pm would be the cut off point.

Hi there was no movement on the price of this set up for black friday I take it? 

Soap,

if you give me your latest full list I'll look at the pricing for you asap,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John, Here's the list sorry for delay 

Monitor Audio Bronze 6s (X1) Black Oak

Monitor Audio Bronze FX (X1) Black Oak

Monitor Audio Bronze Sub (X2) Black Oak

24 Meters of Ultra 100 Cable 

10 Meter QED Sublink Cable or Better One (X1)

Delivered to Waterford

Thanks 

Soap,

my turn to apologies for the delay.

Ok here is a last gasp Black Friday Week deal:

Monitor Audio Bronze 6 Black * 1 (pair)
    Monitor Audio Bronze FX Black * 1 (pair)
    Monitor Audio Bronze W10 Black * 2
    Cambridge Audio Ultra 100 Speaker cable * 24 metres
    Cambridge Audio 500 series 7.5 meter Sublink * 2 ( I'd really try to match your sub-leads)
    Shipping to Waterford.

£1449 / €1699

Honestly that is a mental price and I'll hold it until the end of the week to give you a chance to have a think and say goodbye to the piggy-bank ;) 

All in stock and ready to ship if you would like to go ahead,

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Soap,

Cambridge Audio 500 series 7.5 meter Sublink * 2 ( I'd really try to match your sub-leads)
    Shipping to Waterford.

£1449 / €1699

Honestly that is a mental price and I'll hold it until the end of the week to give you a chance to have a think and say goodbye to the piggy-bank ;) 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John Thanks thats a great deal :), How can i order it there? Thanks 

Soap,

Shipping to Waterford.

£1449 / €1699

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John Thanks thats a great deal :), How can i order it there? Thanks 
    Hi Soap,

If you send me a PM with your contact number we'll give you a ring in the morning and process that!

Kind regards

David

PM sent, Thanks

• Advertisement

PM sent, Thanks
    Cheers Saop.

Will drop you call ASAP.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.